[Selling]  HMS!!!! for sale, come get em'

(Jul. 12, 2014  9:08 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Ok technically I have just won the blue Dragoon MF for 60 dollars. I sent him a pm with my offer yesterday at 3.22 AM CST and later asked again, if I got that right. He was online several times, but no reply at all. Now it's 3.00 AM CST the next day and nobody seems to have made a higher offer, so I should actually have won it. I have also informed Kai-V about my offer.

So how about it?

Edit: Ok, just checked it again, it seems that the auction only starts when somebody else makes a higher offer. Nevertheless, I have doubts that this is going on honestly, because he neither replied to my two pm's nor edited the OP as he said he was going to...

The auction doesn't actually start until DarkFox has updated the OP with the list of beyblades, reserve/ starting prices and rules. The guy has been busy trying to do it all in his free time and take questions from PM as well so cut him a break. Sorry to tell you but your bid is invalid for now.
(Jul. 12, 2014  9:22 AM)ChazzThunder Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  9:08 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Ok technically I have just won the blue Dragoon MF for 60 dollars. I sent him a pm with my offer yesterday at 3.22 AM CST and later asked again, if I got that right. He was online several times, but no reply at all. Now it's 3.00 AM CST the next day and nobody seems to have made a higher offer, so I should actually have won it. I have also informed Kai-V about my offer.

So how about it?

Edit: Ok, just checked it again, it seems that the auction only starts when somebody else makes a higher offer. Nevertheless, I have doubts that this is going on honestly, because he neither replied to my two pm's nor edited the OP as he said he was going to...

The auction doesn't actually start until DarkFox has updated the OP with the list of beyblades, reserve/ starting prices and rules. The guy has been busy trying to do it all in his free time and take questions from PM as well so cut him a break. Sorry to tell you but your bid is invalid for now.

It's absolutely ok for me, that he's buzy and doesn't have the time for a huge edit of the OP, but after he had sent me a pm about the changes and I had sent him an offer right after that AND later a pm asking, if I'm going to win it this morning, if nobody else offers, a short reply to tell me that this is not the case wouldn't be too much of an effort.
(Jul. 12, 2014  10:37 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  9:22 AM)ChazzThunder Wrote:

So how about it?

It's absolutely ok for me, that he's buzy and doesn't have the time for a huge edit of the OP, but after he had sent me a pm about the changes and I had sent him an offer right after that AND later a pm asking, if I'm going to win it this morning, if nobody else offers, a short reply to tell me that this is not the case wouldn't be too much of an effort.

Take it as a learning curve - never conduct auction business over PM, always wait for the thread to be updated with rules etc.
(Jul. 12, 2014  10:49 AM)ChazzThunder Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  10:37 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  9:22 AM)ChazzThunder Wrote: The auction doesn't actually start until DarkFox has updated the OP with the list of beyblades, reserve/ starting prices and rules. The guy has been busy trying to do it all in his free time and take questions from PM as well so cut him a break. Sorry to tell you but your bid is invalid for now.

Take it as a learning curve - never conduct auction business over PM, always wait for the thread to be updated with rules etc.

The OP said we should offer via pm and there was also no note that we can't start bidding yet.
(Jul. 12, 2014  11:12 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  10:49 AM)ChazzThunder Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  10:37 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: It's absolutely ok for me, that he's buzy and doesn't have the time for a huge edit of the OP, but after he had sent me a pm about the changes and I had sent him an offer right after that AND later a pm asking, if I'm going to win it this morning, if nobody else offers, a short reply to tell me that this is not the case wouldn't be too much of an effort.

The OP said we should offer via pm and there was also no note that we can't start bidding yet.

It clearly says 'Under Construction' and DarkFox's last post on the thread says that he has taken down the beys off ebay and to hold off on offers until he has updated the OP. If you have been misled by PM then I am sorry but I am basing my information off of what the thread says.

Cannon: My advice is very sound thank you, please read the above response to Stoney.
I do so as well. Here´s what he posted yesterday:
"As of 7/10 I am doing an offer penny auction style for a few items on here. I will place a list of beys and their current offer from users that are submitted via PM. The price will remain open for 24 hours and will reset another 24 hours if outbid. Example, if the current offer is 20 dollars for a bey and at 10pm eastern a user offers 25$, users will have until 10pm on the following day to offer another price. I will not be stating who the current offer belongs to as to not have people be upset if a person is interested in more than one item. I have enlisted the help of Kai-V to ensure all offers are valid and not something I am making up off the top of my head. "

It clearly says "As of 7/10", nothing like not yet or after a huge OP update. He said he is going to list of the beys with their current offers. I get from that that he only lists the beys he got offers for and so the list doesn´t include all of the beys and can still be extended, when he gets offers for other beys via pm. So the list is always "under construction".

He didn´t do like he posted in this thread and also didn´t reply to my two pm´s. Even after I asked him, if he was going to do like he posted. No reply at all. And in cases of doubt I prefer asking the seller himself via pm once more instead of starting interpreting his posts.

Also, private business like bids for auctions should have to be taken into pm´s because of privacy, just like Cannon said. That was the reason why Kai-V offered to confirm the validity of the highest bids without telling the usernames.
I see what you mean now - I apologise for the confusion regarding the OP and DarkFox's instructions. However, in terms of the PM comment I am correct, and in fact we are both saying the same thing.
Ok, allow me to clear things up a bit. I am sorry I went away but unfortunately although I am in a bad situation with money, life goes on and I had engagements to attend thus I was unable to get things done in a timely manner and update the OP or pm as I just didn't have the time. If you see me online, its because I leave the page open at all times.

the reason the OP was altered and ebay listings were removed was because the initial small list of items that I had with their current offers was incorrect. There seemed to be a bit of confusion with what people would pay, should pay, and can actually pay in their offers via PM. This means I had things essentially "reserved" at a price that for some was incorrect because they were only trying to help but didn't exactly make that clear. Because of that, I need to restructure the entire list with the proper prices.

As Chazz did say, the OP will have the current offers, if there is nothing in the OP for anyone else to see then nobody else can "outbid" you in the way things are meant to work as I described. As I mentioned in the OP, I am now going to put nearly everything up for offer first in the OP rather than a select few. Any remainders will then go to ebay or a very very select few I choose will go to ebay.

I would prefer and suggest this remains a "anonymous" auction so as to reduce the animosity if people are interested in multiple items or are simply able/willing to spend more than another person. If you decide to broadcast your offer here then that is your own business.
OP update complete with guidelines, items, and how things are being done.
I lashed out, I apologize. People's financial situations are none of my business.
(Jul. 13, 2014  4:08 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Who the hell bid nearly $300 on a MAGICAL APE MS? Jesus, thats carpin ridiculous.

TBH I had sold a used one probably months back for around 50$
Lol I should've kept mine Grin
Actually, it's not worth that much. I talked to Kai-V and she said it was worth only $80.
(Jul. 13, 2014  4:24 AM)Echizen Wrote: Actually, it's not worth that much. I talked to Kai-V and she said it was worth only $80.

I saw oki won two of them on YJA in random lots, during the past 6 months ... if you divide them he got both for around 40$
YJA is cheap if no one bids anyways
I guess Dark Fox did right by doing an auction on here if it all goes well... 1 NIB wolborg and for over $100.... That's just outrageous. You can get one on ebay for cheaper...
and see this specific reason is why I asked it be kept anonymous.

btw, if you were to go off the most recent ebay sale of magical ape

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-HMS-Beybl...338d9f78d4
Some one who obviously wanted it badly, and has the dough..
Is blue Dragoon MF no longer available?
He said anything that wasn't in the OP is being sold on eBay.
(Jul. 13, 2014  2:10 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Is blue Dragoon MF no longer available?

pm'd
A beyblade has that worth what people ready to pay. In my opinion a magical ape nib is more worth full than a dragoon mf, samurai changer or like that..

Can't understand why somebody is bidding 105$ for a wolborg ms... I still selling one for 78, lol.... Sometimes those logic
A number of items have just concluded. Removed from OP, compiling and contacting winners
I am going to give it until the end of the week to gauge interest for the remaining items on here. Currently I believe the more sought after pieces have already been won or are going to be going up on ebay. If no other non-low-ball offers show up for any of the remaining items then they too will go up on ebay.
as previously mentioned, the rest of the stock is going up on ebay. I am leaving this list up just to see what is coming. there are many others you don't see which are coming up on ebay.

I will be getting the "mean" price by taking any suggested prices, sale prices, offers and then dividing by the number of them to have .99 start to the auction but there will be a reserve price which will be the mean number.
Item arrived safely. Great communication, price, and fast shipping! Great seller!