[Selling]  HMS Lot Lot - Pics up

Posted pics of the new stuff I listed
cleaned up the OP a bit
Deleted pics and posts of sold items,
PM any requests
Adding a Used - (in decent shape) Tornado Balance Stadium to the OP
Shipping discounts do not apply for the stadium.

Also adding a lightly used Dragoon V2 to the OP (missing a Support part, Ill include a Wolborg 2 Shaft/Left spingear with NSK bearing to make up for the SP)

>>>>PM offers only - Do not ask me "how much for the stadium / how much for X"<<<<
u should put a pic of dragoon v2 on your op so people can see it Smile
Posted, but the pics are scattered throughout the other pics for some reason
Stadium is actually in really good condition, posted pics.
yea i noticed there good condition both if i didnt have dragoon v2 i would buy it
I put basically whats left of all my double/used HMS bey's on ebay as a lot, with the Tornado Balance Stadium and my own personal HMS grip.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:MESELX:IT

Yes, I know its pricey but the Stadium & Grip are very rare, as are most of the bey's. I will also include a few blader cases. If anyone from the WBO would be interested, I would be more than willing to include a few extra - NIP - rare blades.

1 X HMS of your choosing from my OP (no doubles, ie. you couldn't choose Yellow Dranzer MF or Black Dragoon MF ect.)
2 X HMS Beyblades of my choosing

-I would also be willing to swap out the black grip for the Lightning Blue HMS grip.

All of the blades listed are in good+ condition.
I am no longer selling the Tornado Balance Stadium by itself. Please do not send me any more offers on it.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Didn't realize that was your lot. It's a sweet lot but I don't have enough money.
Yea =/ I know its expensive, but It comes with a bunch of good stuff. I think the extras offered to WBO members makes it more than worth the price.
Yeah it's a really nice lot and worth the money, I would probably buy it if I had the money
Updated whats sold, but I'm too lazy to delete the pics. Just be aware and refer to the OP.
If you can't afford it, why post here?

Sorry its not a $20 Draciel, Driger, Gaia Dragoon Lot, These beys are actually worth something. If you have to post that its "too much money" you clearly don't know know enough about HMS Beyblades to even deserve this lot. Please don't post on my thread.
you may have more luck selling each hms seperate. when ppl on ebay see the 400 price tag it scares them. if u sold them in singles on the site for anywhere from 20-40 i bet you could get some buyers.
... I have it in a lot because I want it to be sold as a lot

I know that the price tag scares some people off, but those people don't know the value of these beys and therefore don't deserve to have them.

I know that I can sell these beys off individually, I have been slowly selling off my collection for the last few months. I want this sold as a lot, to someone who can appreciate this collection.
Anyone who was truly interested would not tell me that the lot was "way too expensive", they would send me an offer
Added a Black - Reverse Defenser CWD (New, Never Used) to the OP
A few things have sold, Updated the OP
Added a few things to the OP.

Added Used/Incomplete bey's to the OP, also Added a Mint HMS Grip
well u was cruel to me i meant its a extremely good lot worth the money but i cant afford it lol sorry and i do deserve that lot lol Confused soz again
lol Sry,
Decided to split it up anyway, one of my best buyers offered to buy
Shining God MS
Red Jiriya
Yellow DEMS
Wolborg MS
Advance Eterner
Yellow Dranzer MF
if i sold him the Stadium seperately.
If you are planning on making an offer, Please make sure that you are good for it....

I'm tired of saying Ok to offers, then getting responses back like -

"Well its between what I already made an offer for, or... something that I'm looking at on Ebay... Can you just tell me when it sells..."

Also, please don't make offers unless you have the money.

I'm really getting tired of saying Ok to offers, then getting responses back like -

"Ok Cool, But I can't pay you till December when Santa drops off my Christmas presents"
lol when santa drops off my christmas presents thats a good 1 Grin
Really looking to sell a few more things, If I have given you an estimate on anything in the past that you are still looking to get, send me a message and Ill take off 10-15%

-A few deals may be exempt-
Do you still have these blades?
1. Driger Hms
2. Draciel Hms
3. Dranzer Hms (2)
4. Dragoon Hms
5. Wolburg Hms
6. Black Dranzer
7. Driger F
8. Dark Effigy
9. Ferocious Zeus

Any of these would help. Especially the Hms. What are the prices? Very intereseted. In fact if you could put up an updated list of what you have left I would be very interested in buying them.