[Selling]  HMS Lot Lot - Pics up

(Mar. 14, 2010  9:20 AM)Jdash22 Wrote: Do you still have these blades?
1. Driger Hms
2. Draciel Hms
3. Dranzer Hms (2)
4. Dragoon Hms
5. Wolburg Hms
6. Black Dranzer
7. Driger F
8. Dark Effigy
9. Ferocious Zeus

Any of these would help. Especially the Hms. What are the prices? Very intereseted. In fact if you could put up an updated list of what you have left I would be very interested in buying them.

look at the OP
Listed a few things on ebay,
Really looking to clear most of this stuff out. Send me offers so we can work out a deal.
Lowered all of my ebay prices,

http://shop.ebay.com/ilikeyoueventhough/...ksid=p3686

Really want to sell some of these. Contact me for discounts on multiple purchases. [/align]
Really want to get rid of everything, ignore my ebay prices, send me a offer on anything and we'll work out a deal.

Free shipping on purchases of $50+
I only ship to North America and Europe

Really want to get rid of this stuff, everything, HMS blades, grips, plastics -everything

For guests - If you don't have a WBO account and want to make an offer, my Email is Karlxps@yahoo.com
For Guests without a WBO account, I will only ship to the US
Added a 6-layer Zombie combo and a Life After Death Combo to the OP

Life After Death Combo
Spiral Change Base (Dranzer S - Mint)
-Will include both left and right spin gear casings
Wide Survivor WD
War Lion (Galeon AR)

6-Layer Zombie
* AR: Twin Horn (Gabriel - White RBF - NIP with Stickers)
* WD: Wide Survivor
* SG: Neo-Left SG
* SG Casing/Shaft: SG (Bearing Version) (Wolborg)
* SP: Survivor Ring (Dark Series)
* BB: Customize Grip (Dragoon V2)

Or, if you want to go crazy -

6-Layer Zombie
* AR: Twin Horn (Gabriel - White RBF - NIP with Stickers)
* WD: Wide Survivor
* SG: Neo-Left SG
* SG Casing (Bearing Version) (Wolborg)
* SG Shaft: SG (Hasbro Bearing Stinger Shaft - Mint)
* SP: Survivor Ring (Dark Series)
* BB: Customize Grip (Dragoon V2)
Vid of the same LAD combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttn31oLhyHY

Also willing to make trades with anyone with connections with Oakley =) lol
Both the Zombie and the Life after Death combo are now sold. Thanks

I've added a NIB Takara Gabriel to the OP (RBF)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

wow what is with the ridiculous shipping costs on ebay? Your prices are very deceptive I mean $1 then $45 shipping! Many people might not look at the shipping costs. I was interested in buying some of your blades but now I see that you're just trying to trick people I am not interested in your items or you as a seller.

Have you sold anything on ebay before?
Do you know why the Chinese sellers list their items for $1 + $X shipping?

Well... Let me tell you.

eBay charges ~$0.35 to list an item under $50...

If that item sells, eBay charges a "Final Value Fee" to the seller, witch is ~10% of the listed Price...

For example, if I Charge $60 + $5 shipping, the Final Value Fee I need to pay is = ~$6
and If I charge $1 + $64 Shipping, the Final Value Fee I need to pay is = $0.12....

So... If you are too stupid to look at the full cost of an item, or if you are too stupid to read eBay's final warning before buying an item, you really shouldn't be using eBay at all....

Big Girls Don't Cry, so <OFTG<
I'm sorry your not "interested" in my beyblades after you found out they were not $1... lol gg Scrubly =)

I still like you though, don't feel too bad.
BTW, I don't ship to Australia lol

Australian buyers are horrible
It is still false advertising and FYI ships to world wide means ships everywhere. (including australia)
(Mar. 25, 2010  4:54 AM)Robsta Wrote: It is still false advertising and FYI ships to world wide means ships everywhere. (including australia)

How is it false advertising? lol
You get to clearly review all of the costs before buying....
Since all costs are clearly shown in the final payment tag.... lol gg tho =)

Do you know what exceptions are?
I, as a seller, have the right to refuse any buyers that I do not feel comfortable selling to...
ie, any carp from Australia.

Congratulations! A Gold Star For You!
You really shouldn't argue with me-

I'm getting tired of reaming people....

I try my best to hold back... but sometimes you just gotta kill a MF
I love it when people who don't know FTW they are talking about try to argue with me.

Makes me feel good about myself =)
And the Champion is....
<<<<
I should get a Face for this
(Mar. 25, 2010  4:54 AM)Robsta Wrote: It is still false advertising and FYI ships to world wide means ships everywhere. (including australia)

This is not false advertising. The shipping cost is clearly visible to you. What he is doing is merely a method to reduce his costs.
(Mar. 25, 2010  5:32 AM)Khel Wrote: This is not false advertising. The shipping cost is clearly visible to you. What he is doing is merely a method to reduce his costs.

Thanks,
A lot of people just don't understand. XD
No probs

But I will say, that the change in the title of your thread isn't going to help your argument much. It's not a positive image a seller would want to portray. Answer the questions in a calm and collective manner (just a tip)
(Mar. 25, 2010  5:38 AM)Khel Wrote: No probs

But I will say, that the change in the title of your thread isn't going to help your argument much. It's not a positive image a seller would want to portray. Answer the questions in a calm and collective manner (just a tip)

Sorry, In the last 2 days, I've had 3 people sending me messages about my sales practices or flaming this thread, I'm pretty much done holding hands and responding in a calm manner.

Hopefully I won't be a seller much longer, this is the last of my collection.

In the meantime, anyone who flames this post will be reprimanded by myself, or the admins. Whoever get's here first.
Updated what's sold BTW
(Mar. 25, 2010  3:13 AM)Robsta Wrote: wow what is with the ridiculous shipping costs on ebay? Your prices are very deceptive I mean $1 then $45 shipping! Many people might not look at the shipping costs. I was interested in buying some of your blades but now I see that you're just trying to trick people I am not interested in your items or you as a seller.

As Khel said, this is a common tactic that isn't false advertising.
The majority of sellers on ebay do this so they get the minimum of what the product is actually worth, and don't loose out.
For a lot of items, you'll be treating the postage as the actual cost, not the "buy it now" or final bid price.
I won't warn you for this, but I'd suggest that if you aren't interested in a product someone is selling then simply don't post about it.
Sorry ppl from Australia.

I've sold a bunch of stuff & shipped all over the world, and the only people I've ever had trouble with were from Australia. So, just as a personal choice, I no longer ship to Australia.
Added a HMS Spin Stealing Combo to the OP

1X HMS Spin Stealing Combo
AR - Green Advance Eterner (RBA 4)
CWD - Black Reverse Defenser (RBA 4)
WD - 17.6g (RBA 2)
RC - Bearing Core (Wolborg MS)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

How much for Dranzer MF and dragoon mf? Tongue_out
Pm a offer.one of the first sentences in the op
Just telling you that they'll be about $60 each since they're so rare.
Surprised that noone has made an offer on the Hasbro Bearing Stinger...
Yeah probably cause it's plastics and you have a large selection of HMS so they want the HMS more.
Updated the OP, still have a bunch of stuff I am trying to get rid of, send me an offer if interested in anything.