[Selling]  HMS Lot Lot - Pics up

Updated the OP with whats new, also posted pics.
Also, Just in-case anyone was wondering, All of the crystal blades come with a clear launcher and normal ripcord. The Limited Edition Dragoon S comes with a White left spin launcher and black dragon ripcord.
Added a NIB Takara Dragoon S and a NIB Takara Driger S to the OP

Also updated what is sold

Driger S and Takara Dragoon S are now reserved
Added a Mint Takara Crystal Dranzer S to the OP
Added MIB Takara Crystal Draciel S with Green Plated Wide Defense to the OP

I also came across another Black HMS grip, PM offers if you are interested.
how much for the lighting blue HMS grip
(Dec. 18, 2009  3:04 AM)Karlxps Wrote: PM offers and Pic requests, ty

Honestly, at least read the OP properly.
Updated the OP and posted a few pics.

Ill be posting a few more items on eBay this weekend.

Pm offers or pic requests, thx
Added a Mint-Hasbro Dragoon Bearing Stinger to the OP and posted a few pics.
Updated the OP with what is now sold.
If anyone is interested in anything that I have left, send a pm, I get bored putting these up on ebay.
& the way that the sold markings work is, if its not underlined it isn't sold.

ex.

X1 Mint & X1 NIP <<< SOLD

only the NIP is sold, the X1 Mint is still available
Adding a New - Red Jiraiya MS (RBA5) with unused sticker sheet to the OP
Also Have a Near Mint-Regular Jiraiya MS that I would be willing to sell

PM offers for anything
Also adding a few plastics out of my own personal collection

1 X Phantom Force - Galeon Attacker (Translucent Purple) - Complete Bey

1 X Attack Combo 1 -
Grip Attacker Base (very good condition)
10 Heavy WD
Knight Dranzer AR

1 X Attack Combo 2 -
SG Semi-Flat Base (Dark Purple)
Green Plated Wide Defense WD
Phantom Force - Triple Wing (Trygle AR Light Blue)

1 X Attack Combo 3 -
SG Metal Flat 2 Base (Gaia Dragoon V) (mint)
SG Magnecore
Green Plated Wide Defense WD
Phantom Force - Triple Wing (Trygle AR Light Blue)

1 X Compact Combo 1 -
SG Metal Change (Phantom Force Driger S - Translucent Grey) - (Tip is in great condition)
Heavy Metal Core
10 Heavy WD
Tiger Defenser AR (Phantom Force Driger S - Translucent Grey)

All Are lightly used (stickers may be missing/ripped, but the bey itself is in great condition)

>>>>>When making an offer on these beys - please take into account the rarity/cost of all the pieces needed to construct them.<<<<<
Also out of my personal collection - Selling

1 X Shining God MS - (AR and Base are lightly used, CWD God Ring is mint/never launched)

1 X (Blue) Death Gargoyle MS (DEMS) With Matching (blue) CWD Defense ring & 17.6g Weight ring (Good Condition/lightly used - No Stickers)

X1 (Grey) Dark Leopard MS - Near mint - SOLD

Please PM any requests/offers
Reasons why I love Sylph Cute

Sylph Wrote:
Karlxps Wrote:
Sylph Wrote:
Karlxps Wrote:You really aren't that smart are you. Every one of your posts are useless, ie. "Childish Garbage".

You don't need to "let the guy know" after he has ALREADY BEEN WARNED BY THE SELLER/STARTER OF THE THREAD Pinching_eyes_2;

Your post was not related to the topic because he was already warned, you just created a new (dumb) reason to revive the topic (witch just made you look like a 5 year old, which you probably are).

Ill post whatever I want in response to your comments, it doesn't hurt me at all to call you out on dumb posts.

Also, don't argue in peoples threads, PM anyone who makes a comment not related to the tread (its just polite to the thread).

Again, GG Nub - Facepalmedzomg
listen, kid. i'm way older than which makes us have differences. i live a pretty sweet life which considers most mature stuff. i can careless about beyblading. i am just a collector myself and sell items if i have to. quit kissing carp just to become a staff here; cause thats what you're doing... from what i see. get a gf while youre at it..

If you wanna get me banned, try.. i know my way back. tard!

Um... lol
Nothing about that message made sense.
Good try tho - Ill be posting this whole message BTW
cause you're a kid! and i give a carp if you post it or show it to the staff. get off my pm now

Ill be posting this to show people how immature you are. BTW if you want to participate a debate with someone, learn how to use proper grammar. You should be good-to-go in a few years when you get out of third grade.
This seems very immature on both ends ... I cannot deal with this right now.
you're making yourself look bad. "shakes his head". you continue triggering me on pm when i told you to leave me alone. you just don't seem to understand do you. this is the internet, why would i be afraid of making myself look like you are now.
(Feb. 17, 2010  5:19 AM)Sylph Wrote: why would i be afraid of making myself look like you are now.
What? lol

If you are going to warn me, delete this thread and account. I'd rather not be a part of the site if I get reprimanded for my posts when people like sylph get away with worse.
youre acting like a fool. i suggest stop because it's now getting us nowhere. this pm public posting is very low... grow up.
Why is it low? Because I chose to speak out against a Jerk who makes useless posts? Because I chose to bring attention to an issue that Admins may have otherwise ignored?
Yo guys, seriously just chill.

Sylph, I think Karlxps and I are not the only ones bothered by the majority of your posts, which are quite useless; Karlxps, I think you should drop this also. You can use the report button, if need be, if you have an issue with a post.

Now, this is Karlxps' trading thread, so I'd appreciate if we kept it to that.

I hope that that is the last of the matter now.
Lowered the price on nearly everything I have posted on ebay.

PM me an offer for anything, I'm willing to accept Reasonable lower offers from WBO members.

I'd like to get rid of some stock.
Honestly, that clear grey compact customisation is sick! ;]
It was mint Pinching_eyes_2 but my friend used it when I was on vacation and rubbed off all the stickers........................ Kill ..........