[Selling]  HMS Lot Lot - Pics up

(Dec. 28, 2009  12:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you have any evidence they are real? I've seriously never seen or heard of anything like it. Those sticker colors are just bizarre.
Actually, looking at them, all except for the DEMS and Draciel MS are normal colors with special stickers. The Draciel MS is some yellow tournament version. I've never seen that DEMS before, though, and I had every DEMS color ever made.

What sort of evidence would you like? Ill attach pics of the AR's (sorry, using my phone cam), Ill try to get the mould letter and #'s on the back

I put a post up in the Question and answer thread about the yellow DEMS, I have 2 yellow DEMS now, I got one with no stickers off of ebay and the one that I am selling in my last YJA lot.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Yeah, it's likely they are all real as they are all normal colorways except for that DEMS. I have no clue where it is from.
I was trying to find that out also, the yellow DEMS with its stickers looks amazing.
Think the Stickers for the DEMS may have been from other (blue/purple) recolors, or developed around the same time as RBA 3
If that recolour is not here, I think it could not be at many other places ...

The seller was "deikailo" however, even though it might mean absolutely nothing.
Oh, she is simply a member who does not like the World Beyblade Organization anymore ... And probably vice versa. That does not mean her items are not real though.
Well, I Have 2 of these yellow DEMS now, one was from deikailo and the one that I am currently selling is from my last YJA lot so i'm pretty sure its real but have no idea where it would have came from
Pics of the 2 yellow DEMS
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Dec. 30, 2009  4:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, she is simply a member who does not like the World Beyblade Organization anymore ... And probably vice versa. That does not mean her items are not real though.

Doesn't like is an understatement.

I have definitely seen a yellow DEMS before. On YJA or something, I'm pretty sure its legit.
Some Pics of the HMS Grips that I am selling to top buyers.

Slightly Used >>>>>> Totally NIP >>>>>> Tourney Lightning Blue
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Updated the OP, these Grips will only be offered to top buyers, ie people who buy a few blades. Again, I am not willing to sell grips by themselves. Thanks.
Just got my Wolborg MS and I'm loving it.
Good seller, reasonable prices :]
Added a few things to the OP along with a few pics,

Black Samurai Changer MS
Crystal Draciel S
Dranzer G
Wolborg 4 RC

See the OP!
If you want anything, send me a message. If I don't get any messages in the next week or so I will start listing some of the rarer blades on Ebay at a BIN price reflecting the maximum price that I think the bey is worth + the cost of shipping and ebay fees. Ill update the OP for each blade that I list on Ebay.
Sold a few things on eBay, updated the OP
Posted a few of the blades on Ebay,

http://shop.ebay.com/ilikeyoueventhough/...ksid=p3686

also added a NIB Dragoon S to the OP
Quite a few of the HMS blades have sold, if you would like anything please send me a msg. Updated the OP with what has been sold so far.

I am now also selling the NIP HMS grip and the tournament Lighting Blue HMS Grip if anyone is interested PM me an offer.
Updated the OP with what is now sold.
Yes, HMS grips are now being sold regularly just send me an offer or PM me if you would like pics of something.
One Grip is gone, send me a REASONABLE offer if you are interested in the two remaining grips.
Just to be clear, $3 for both grips is not what I consider a reasonable offer lol.
2 grips sold, only the lightning blue is still available.
Oh lame, the black hms custom grip is gone! Would've bought it Unhappy