[Selling]  HMS Lot Lot - Pics up

Do you have any Spare/loose CWDs? I lost the one that goes to my Sea Dragon. All of my bit protectors are broken as well, so if you have any spares, that would be nice. Smile
Sorry, I only have whats listed - Updated OP with sold
really trying to unload this stuff, willing to make deals - pm if interested
my package arrived today, thanks! awesome seller FAST shipping
Yo, I've PM'd you but what I forgot to ask was if you still have a Wide Defense? :V
Really trying to get rid of everything I have, selling cheap. I'd be willing to sell all the HMS I have listed + any hms/plasics I happen to have left - $200 for the lot, Contact me if you are interested in pics of everything
how much is for one hms customised grip???
PM him an offer, please. Don't post that here.

EDIT: Looking through your stuff, I'm looking at the HMS customize grip as well, along with the Blue Sea Dragon (finally! somebody who's selling it) and the Wolborg MS. However, since I probably can't buy it now, don't reserve. Just want to mention that I'm interested in those items.
Just pm me offers, really looking to sell all of what i have left so anyone who wants the lot will get a good deal - Pics will be up when i get home in like a hour

Pics are now up, everything shown in the pics + a bunch of launchers and maybe a few random parts included in the lot - Trying to sell fast. Box will be a bit heavy so shipping will not be free but it shouldn't be too much.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37698905@N02/

just to put this into prospective, with the whole lot you'd only be paying ~ 10 per beyblade and 10 for the grip.... First $200 takes the lot - if i sell one or two things before the lot is bought the price will probably stay the same at $200
Actually, just telling everybody here beforehand, I can probably buy as my Christmas gift instead of MFB I originally wanted, and sell the plastics afterwards, so I'm gonna call this lot now. XD But seriously, this should probably go in PM, but I wanted to let anybody else interested that I'm going to buy this. Anybody who actually does try to snipe me with this is a very cold-hearted person.

EDIT: I did send a PM as well, so yeah.
There is no "calling" this lot, first person with the money gets it, this is not an auction and I am not reserving anything for anyone.
I'm surprised no one has picked it up yet

FIRST PERSON WITH MONEY GETS IT - NO RESERVES, NO "CALLING IT"
aaaaaaaaand everything is sold, Congrats to le winner
Oh damn. See, this is what I get for being in the city, would've tried to convince my parents to actually buy it. Lol, this sucks. Sorry, I didn't know you couldn't call it. Congrats to the winner though, have fun with your awesome HMS.