[Selling]  HMS Lot Lot - Pics up

Don't double post, Just edit the other post.
(Jan. 19, 2011  12:48 AM)Karlxps Wrote: I only have what I have listed in the OP. For some reason I am unable to edit the photos i have displayed.

& Just FYI I do not reply to PM's asking if I have anything other than what is listed in the OP
Why don't you just sell it on ebay already? Clearly no one is interested since you've been bumping for months.
(Apr. 19, 2011  11:47 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why don't you just sell it on ebay already? Clearly no one is interested since you've been bumping for months.

Because I like spamming the site. Thanks for the bump~ wanker
Selling a few more new HMS, PM serious offers, pics soon

1X Dragoon MF white - Near mint
1X Samurai Changer MS red - Near Mint
1X Einstein MS purple - Near Mint
1X Phantom Fox MS Green - Near Mint
1X Phantom Fox MS Blue - Near Mint
1X Jariya MS - Near Mint
1X Wolborg MS - Near Mint
1X Round shell with grip
1X Dark Leopard MS Yellow
1X Blue Sea Dragon - Mint
1X Army Green Advance Eterner - NIP
1 X Tournament Yellow DEMS With CWD Defense ring, 17.6g CWD and Red Dragoon MS Core
1X Lime Green Dragoon MSUV running core - Mint
1X HMS customize grip

PM sent
You can only "bump" every forty-eight hours at least, and at this point you really are not allowed to "bump" anymore. It seems like half of this topic consists of you "bumping" it. Only bring this thread back if you have something new and 'big' to add.
My previous post, on the 20th, where i added new HMS

Ban me

Ban me for complying with the rules you just listed, gj
Then make good posts, not just "bump". Write : "Hey, I just added [...] to my previous post." You know how many people never read a whole thread, and while the first post of a topic often gets ignored too, you should at least update that first, not a post on a previous page and just 'notify' us by writing "Bump".