[Selling]  HMS Lot Lot - Pics up

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE PICS BELOW ONLY THE BEYS YOU SEE IN THIS LINK ARE STILL AVAILABLE

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37698905@N02/

Selling a few more new HMS, PM serious offers

1X Dragoon MF white - Near mint
1X Einstein MS purple - Near Mint
1X Phantom Fox MS Green - Near Mint
1X Phantom Fox MS Blue - Near Mint
1X Wolborg MS - Near Mint
1X Round shell with grip
1X Dark Leopard MS Yellow
1X Blue Sea Dragon - Mint
1X Army Green Advance Eterner - NIP
1X HMS customize grip
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

lol the RC on Dragoon MSUV is what makes the beyblade so great.... so i wouldnt expect too high of an offer Tongue_out
I'm not,
Just trying to get rid of some of the stuff i have NIP that I am not planning to use.
So basically you're selling some blades with all the good parts taken off and thinking that you'll still get some offers.
So basically i'm just selling parts I don't need, yes. Megablader, Your a cool guy, if we ever meet I'm going to hug you Tongue_out_wink
Yo what part of dgmsuv are you selling??
(Dec. 19, 2009  2:59 AM)dragoongalaxy Wrote: Yo what part of dgmsuv are you selling??

Really?...it's even in bold in the OP
From now on, anybody who obviously did not read the first post will be warned. I cannot believe we have to say this everytime.
wich r ur not so rares? i cud get4 for 35 if agreeable pm me
Plz note from the OP . . . Offensively low offers will be ignored . . .
(Dec. 25, 2009  6:13 PM)Karlxps Wrote: Plz note from the OP . . . Offensively low offers will be ignored . . .

That's sort of arbitrary. There's no clear way to know what you consider "offensively low".

Quote:*Purchases of over $30 will receive a free BP key*

lol isn't every HMS supposed to come with these?
BP... key? o-0 like the thing thats on every HMS launcher? and do i get one? lol
Sry, I've gotten 3, $5 offers for slash rigors incl shipping. I consider those offers to be offensively low.

I also found a large bag of Bit Keys so ill be including one with every purchase.
what colours are the tournament limited dragoon ms and wolborg ms? Also it's spelt slash riger.
was the bey i bought the wolborg tourney? o-0 or is it the original
edit: nvm
(Dec. 26, 2009  2:00 AM)megablader2 Wrote: what colours are the tournament limited dragoon ms and wolborg ms? Also it's spelt slash riger.

The Dragoon MS and wolborg are both the same color, but their stickers are verry different. The Dragoon MS has dark red, black and yellow stickers. The Wolborg MS has green, yellow, black, and red stickers.

Ill post pics of all of the bey's im selling in a few days.
I have never seen those tournament limited ones before ...
Came as a lot, also had a silver plated HMS grip witch I have already sold.
Never seen so many tourney limited in one place.....
Do you have any evidence they are real? I've seriously never seen or heard of anything like it. Those sticker colors are just bizarre.
Actually, looking at them, all except for the DEMS and Draciel MS are normal colors with special stickers. The Draciel MS is some yellow tournament version. I've never seen that DEMS before, though, and I had every DEMS color ever made.