[Selling]  HMS Dragoon MS

Big Update..Wolborg MS is listed together with Trygle 2..
Whats the HMS beyblade in the picture (Not wolborg MS) its not listed.
(Aug. 13, 2011  7:05 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Whats the HMS beyblade in the picture (Not wolborg MS) its not listed.

its the advance terner if i not mistaken..or advance striker..its a free gift..lol..
advance striker, wolborg ms, metal cross arem are traded!!!the left are still there for sell
Traded everything..so i guessed..this should be closed..
Yo guys..reopen my thread for clearing up some stuff that have been too stuffy in tool box..PM me any offer on the Light Launchers 2..it wont be expensive.. Smile
Updated the selling items.. Grin
Update:
added good conditon Blitz Unicorno for trade and sell..PM me offers for all items..
also included my buying thread..
only trade for Plastics..
Just won this..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190586338914?ssP...1423.l2649
so..the Draciel MBD, Metal Dranzer, Draciel S, Master Dranzer is for sell.. Smile
NOTE: DRIGER G, DRACIEL V2, DRAGOON S, DRIGER S, WOLBORG 2 is mine..
BUMP..
The one slashed out in the OP are no more available..
and BD145 is crossed out because i just notice that there is a noticable crack on one of the three edge on it..so sorry about it guys..i dont want to sell broken parts.. Uncertain
Is it $3 for all 3 LL2 or for 1
(Oct. 30, 2011  1:49 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Is it $3 for all 3 LL2 or for 1
3usd each actually without shipping..shipping in my place is at least 5usd per package depending in weight..
and i dont have NIB 4D beys for sell...perhaps some used..likewise stated in you PM..
Thanks..

I traded with Benjohadi and intend to do so again. I am very happy with what I got from him.

I would like to point out to future trades though that it seems to be perfectly normal for post to take twice as long to reach you as it does to reach him. I don't believe this is his fault in the slightest, just something that me and others have experienced that should be kept in mind.
Thanks Draco.. Grin
Small update..
Galaxy Peagasus W105 RSF and a light launcher 2 + WD tipis on hold for trade..(waiting for trading stuff to arrive)
hi benjohadi......are u selling draciel s ? how much are u selling and do u still have ms or plastic beyblade for sale.....please update me.....cause i like the old style beyblade very much ^^
Its registered air mail..Wink
plus HMS are heavy..so yeah..it is subhected for change too depend on the country for final invoice.. Wink
Great seller got here quickly and benjo is really nice also thanks so much for the extra parts and great prices I really Reccomend buying off this guy, thanks so much benjo!
Updated with Wyvern DJ..PM me offer for price or trading.. Grin
Added Zeus (Hasbro for sell..in good condition)..PM offer.. Smile
serious offer only will be entertain...
bump.. Smile
Zeus is sold...
Wyver DJ is still uo for sell...20USD or probably less..Hihi..
adding a MINT Trygle on Ebay for cheap..feel free to bid.. Eee
what plastics can u sell me? Smile