[Selling]  HMS Dragoon MS

Thanks for trading with me. Smile The Package came within 2 weeks after shipping.
Does the 3 segment grip come with a beypoint card and is it Takara Tomy?
BIG UPDATE, more plastics for sell for cheap...please read the rules for free gifts and weight disk..come buy buy buy buy buy.. Smile

shipping will be 5 USD if you are just going to buy one beyblade, but for each additional beyblade will cost 2 USD..but thats for regular airmail...please add 4 USD for tracking..but no worries, i provide receipt as proof of shipping for bith method..but i will not responsible for any loss packages in air mail..

will be selling my dragoons soon..keep watching my thread.. Smile
hi Benjohadi
the Rushing Boar and orca diver are still here?
i'm interested in these two. =]
(Mar. 29, 2013  3:40 PM)dio Wrote: hi Benjohadi
the Rushing Boar and orca diver are still here?
i'm interested in these two. =]

yes.. still available..i will cross the sold item immediately after someone purchased it..so no worries...if it still not crossed, then it is still available.. Smile
EDIT:Rushing Boar have been sold Dio...
UPDATE:

Rushing Boar, naked Draciel S and Galeon have been sold!!!

Recently, i have just added more items for sell and also made special promotion for my buyers (actually made few days ago..but i have just made a revision on the promotion)
The promotions are :
  • Plastics promotion

1. Buy all listed Dragoons which are Dragoon GT, Dragoon V, Dragoon F, Dragoon S & Dragoon Grip attacker for 100 USD with normal shipping included Need to be revise
    2. Buy Draciel G, Draciel V2, Draciel V, & Draciel F for 30 USD (excluding shipping) Need to be revise
    3. Buy Driger F & Driger V, you will get free naked Driger S and MINT Metal Driger (without HMC) (excluding shipping)
    4. Buy Flash Leopard 2 & Flash Leopard both for 16 USD (excluding shipping)
    5. Any purchase above 50 USD will get to choose any one from the listed items (including MFB parts) worth around 10 USD for free (not inclusive of other promotion rate but the the free beyblade is adjustable..of course you cant ask for Dragon GT as free gifts)
    6. Buy of the naked Draciel V2 and Draciel F (no balls ) for 15 USD (excluding shipping)

BUT..please READ ALL THE RULES and NOTES that i left in the OP...
Bump~Venusian G,Appolon G,Dragoon GT,Dark Dragoon,Draciel F have been sold!!!
The promotion list were revised... Eee
BUMP..revised the promotion..free gift for every promotion..will list all my items on ebay in 1 week.. Eee (of course with higher price since i have to pay ebay fees..)
I don't see any photos of the Orthros G.... could you please put them up?
(Apr. 11, 2013  3:38 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I don't see any photos of the Orthros G.... could you please put them up?

... There is nothing that lists he has Orthros G for sale, what are you talking about ?
He says if you buy all the Dragoons listed you get a free Orthros G(black painted). It's in the plastics promotion of the OP.
Ah, didn't see it.

And the misspelling of the name sure didn't help in the search bar haha.
what the hell??? how come i missed that dude...done..uploaded the pics..its in the spoiler Eee
EDIT:lets just make it this way..anyone who bought any of promotion can choose either Gaia Dragoon G or Metal Driger or Orthros G (someone is interested for it, so i will hold it for him) for their first gift, and choose either MFB parts or naked MINT Draciel V2 for their second gift,
those two gift only valid for first two customer..
The heck did you do to the Orthros ? Hahaa.
(Apr. 11, 2013  4:32 PM)Cannon Wrote: The heck did you do to the Orthros ? Hahaa.

dont ask...its very frustrating even to me myself..my paint project is far from success..and i have no idea how to remove the paint...well..so i just let it be free gift... it seems that someone is interested for it..
my package just arrived, excellent seller, would like to deal with you again!Joyful_2
UPDATE:
Now, i only left with Draciel V2, Draciel V, Draciel G, Uriel, Flash Leopard 2, Flash Leopard for sell
and only one promotion left..
BUMP..Eee
Also listed those item on ebay...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261200771448?ssP...1555.l2649
feel free to bid if interested..but no ridiculous bid...
Update..the last list of my items.. Smile
Go grab them before they went to ebay..
Revised the price list..
Hurry up before they are gone since i'm selling it at ebay too for higher price..
Got mine in the mail the other day, with a bonus! Thanks man!
Bump..still have Griffolyon, Dragoon V2, Burning Kerberous for sell..
Dont whine when you guys cannot find any cheap Dragoon V2 and Burning Kerberous in few months later..hahah