[Selling]  Fang Leone for sale or trade

i am selling Fang Leone (8 of them) for $23 each one (US dollars including shipping) or trade them for any 4d beyblade (new in box you ship first) please pm me if you are interested i only acept paypal

Main wants
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Vari Ares DGrin
Phantom Orion BGrin
Diablo Nemesis XGrin
https://picasaweb.google.com/10528425857...5639404898
20$ each????
pictures cuz u need pics
how do you upload pics from your computer?
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:40 PM)EagleX Wrote: how do you upload pics from your computer?

photobucket then copy URL and paste URL.
Make sure it has your username in the picture. Then we can believe you.
im sorry im still trying to figure this out so i full edit the post and click on insert image and enter the url (whats a url)
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:46 PM)EagleX Wrote: im sorry im still trying to figure this out so i full edit the post and click on insert image and enter the url (whats a url)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/url
i finally got the picture up thanks for your assitance
updated price for Fang Leone 130W2D is now 23 USD including shipping
i trade for big bang pegasis and destroy l drago
I ordered one from you, but I never got it...
When is it supposed to arrive?
We agreed about a week and a half ago, and although you promised it would take 5-9 days, it's been 11.
Sorry haven't been on in a while trying to get out as soon as possible
Send me a PM if you want to buy a Beyblade that is in either near mint or mint condition!

I am quitting so prices will be CHEAP!
EarthPhoenix, this post does not belong here, it belongs to it's own thread.
I haven't received my Fang Leone yet, is something wrong, or are you just busy?
I shipped it I already gave you the tracking number go to USPS.com to find out where about it is
I strongly do not recomend, as I have still never received my order.
Here is your tracking number for anyone to check to see my accountability 9405 5036 9930 0341 2900 84 at USPS.com
(Dec. 28, 2011  2:51 AM)EagleX Wrote: Here is your tracking number for anyone to check to see my accountability 9405 5036 9930 0341 2900 84 at USPS.com

That isn't my address...
Look at previous messages and the address matches. It would of been illegal for anyone else to of opened the package so stop the lies ship the item