[Selling]  Fang Leone for sale or trade

(Dec. 28, 2011  2:56 AM)EagleX Wrote: Look at previous messages and the address matches. It would of been illegal for anyone else to of opened the package so stop the lies ship the item

You addressed it to my username, it was christmas. Ever thought some kid thought it was for him? Nobody know any Azure Lazer in their neighborhood. And it's illegal if it was signed for by someone else. That isn't required by USPS.
Azure Lazer, that address is actually the one you gave EagleX ...
(Dec. 28, 2011  3:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Azure Lazer, that address is actually the one you gave EagleX ...

I can get proof to you tomorrow via print screen. (I have to go to bed now.)
I told him my address via PM. I would do it now but I'm on my phone.
I hope this all gets resolved, thanks for your time Kai-V.
I saw the private message. 10461, Bronx, NY. Besides your actual civic address, that is exactly the information you gave him. What is your excuse ?
Thank you Kai-v you are correct. And there wasn't a different address sent
Stupid kid. He had clearly given "1703" as his address. Also, as I wrote in his own topic, be a man and go from your supposed address to the address you gave to claim your package if that was even true.

I hope someone sends EagleX something small extra as a gift for his loss in the hands of Azure Lazer. All trades have this uncertain factor, I suppose, but it is sad everytime something like this happens.
Thanks A Lot Kai-V and BUMP and update price is 25$ USD
name some HASBRO beys u would like
please because thats what i can trade

any other beys u will settle for such as HASBRO beys
(Jan. 13, 2012  2:53 AM)blacklibra2.0 Wrote: name some HASBRO beys u would like
please because thats what i can trade

any other beys u will settle for such as HASBRO beys

I'm sorry but I am looking for Takara Tomy 4d Beyblades mainly phantom Orion and variares and diablo nemesis
pm sent bro!
Have you even sold any of these? I'll be surprised if you have since your price is quite expensive compared to ebay.
I have but not on this website
No offence but thats kinda over priced since japanbeyblade sells em for 23$ USD and Toy Wiz 19$ try lowering it down to 23/24$ i mean that could sell few of em but 25$ USD man i rather spend that on BBP / Diablo
Thanks for your advice my new price is now 23 USD