[Selling]  Evo's quitting sale!

I'll be accepting offers for the following item's -

Rule's and Info, Please follow/Read them!

• PM me only when your ready to Buy/Pay, I will not be holding any items, All the items will remain for sale until the payment is made.
• For any question's post them here in this thread.
• I only accept offers on these items, Do not ask me question's like "How much for this", Or "What would you take for this", Ect.
• Only offer reasonable offers, Insanely low offers will be ignored.
• I ship World-Wide.
• Shipping price depend's on your Location, And choice of shipping type.
(Jan. 18, 2012  9:18 PM)lily_cheerful Wrote: interested in apollon. pm price thx

if im reading ur post correctly, u want him to give u a price?
if so thats not how it works, YOU are supposed to pm HIM a price for the blade.

I am shocked at how fast your Apollon was sold.
NIB Takara Apollon has now been sold! Also, More stuff to be added soon! Smile
(Jan. 26, 2012  6:50 AM)lovely Wrote: I am shocked at how fast your Apollon was sold.
You shouldn't be at all..Apollon is usually the first Plastic that gets bought in a shop XD
Anyways, I may be able to try and get Drazer G, but I'd probably either not be allowed to (Tired) or just get a regular one for less money lol, since I'm not much of a collection only kind of guy.
(Jan. 26, 2012  6:50 AM)lovely Wrote: I am shocked at how fast your Apollon was sold.

Universe said, it is a very sought after bey. The guy who bought it paid me in full, and he paid right away! Smile

(Jan. 26, 2012  7:15 AM)Universe² Wrote: Anyways, I may be able to try and get Drazer G, but I'd probably either not be allowed to (Tired) or just get a regular one for less money lol, since I'm not much of a collection only kind of guy.

Haha okay, Well just let me know through PM if you decide to buy my Red Version of it! Smile
I just put my Black Dranzer MF up for sale, So come on guy's shoot me offer's for this bey, And don't miss your chance to own one of these ultra rare blade's! Smile

I have also added Better picture's for the Red Dranzer G.

Wow, I can not believe a Black Dranzer MF is being sold... NEW IN PACKET. This is probably the rarest beyblade ever, absolutely beautiful!
Not nearly the rarest, but still... an extremely nice piece.

Hit people if they try to lowball you on this, Evolution.
Haha sure thing, Hazel! Tongue_out_wink
Red Dranzer G has been sold. Come on guy's, Y'all don't want this Rare Black Dranzer MF? Tongue_out
For anyone who has no idea Black Dranzer MF is like the rarest HMS ever.
Yeah, So far there are only 3 people on the whole WBO that have shown they own it. One guy has just the AR, The other has his Mint one, And then there's me with my NIP and Mint one's.

So really there is only 3 complete one's and 1 AR that I've seen.
Updated with some new item's for sale, So let me know if any of y'all are interested. Smile

Also, For any blade's that say NIB, They indeed are NIB, I simply did not take the picture's with the boxes so that way y'all can see the actual item's in a "Close-Up" view! Smile But don't worry, I will take the box picture's soon.

More blade's will be added soon, So stay tuned! Grin
is it still gonna be around $150 for that dranzer mf? i sent a pm about it too.
I currently got an offer of $200 for it. Let's discuss this through PM.
do you have an offer on dragoon ms red attack ring?
Yes, The highest so far was $20.

Would you like to make an offer?
NIP Advance Guardian (Combat Yellow Version) has been sold.
Update: NIB Advance Averazer (Purple Version with Orange DGMF CWD) has been <[Sold!]>

Also more stuff should be added sometime later today, So stay tuned! Smile
My item arrived today, thanks a lot! super fast shipping and awesome prices! I WILL RETURN!
Glad you liked it, and Thank's for letting me know. Grin