[Selling]  Evo's quitting sale!

Hey. My Beys arrived today! Thanks for the great deal, I'll be posting photos up soon.
Thank's for the notice bro! Smile Glad you like them, And yes show me picture's haha. I wanted to open them up so bad, But I was like NO, There not mine I already sold them, hah! XD
Bump, This stuff will only be available on here for a little bit longer, After that it's either staying with me or going on eBay. So PM me about them now if you want them. Smile
Bump, I have added a "Lot" of beyblade's that I will be selling as a lot not seperate. I may consider splitting up the lot, But I suppose it depend's. Be advised that the blade's in the lot are used, Some are good condition as well though. Another note is that the Dragoon GT(non-stickered one) has a Dragoon G base, And Metal Dranzer has a Driger F base.

So PM me y'alls offer if interested. Smile

The lot has been sold, I am still however accepting offer's on whatever is listed in my thread.
I suppose a double post will be okay if it's for an update, Correct? Smile

Anyway's, Mint Black Dragoon GT has been added for sale.

It is just the blade, Not the full set, and it is indeed a real Black Dragoon GT, Not a "Self-Painted one". Please offer only reasonable offer's for it, As it is extremly rare. Also, Do not PM me asking how much for it, I'm only accepting offer's for it, Not giving out a specific price.

For any other question's, Feel free to ask.
wow..hope you get a nice deal on that bk dragoon gt... "gulp"
p/s: get nice damn pics for beywiki for this bey..its too rare.. hahaha
Don't worry, I'm gonna be taking Picture's of it for BeyWiki right before I sell it, Because I'll most likely never open my NIB one LOL! XD
I have added a Beyblade Lot to the selling list, It is to be sold as strictly a lot, Not seperately. Pleae PM me any offer's. Smile
I want to make an offer on the lot but I am a total noob at making offers. I have no idea what it is worth. Can anyone give me an avid price range? Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind. Saw it was sold.
Anything that is in the OP is still for sale.
How much does the lot cost?
how much does all the HMS beys cost?
(Jan. 18, 2012  6:44 AM)Evolution Wrote: I am currently accepting offer's for the following blade's:

How about 1 of the hns, master dragoon, or cyber dragoon
$15 including shipping is a bit low for an HMS and the Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec.

And that other blade is master dracial, Not master dragoon.
Well how about just the HMS Beys
No. I meant that it is a bit low for either of them, Not them together.

HMS's do not really go under $20. Only some of them do, But at the end it'll probably equal up to $20.

And the Cyber Dragoon is quite rare too.
Bump and update.

Also guy's, Please follow my rule's, and make an offer on my item's. Do not ask "How much for this", "How much would you want for this", Ect. Only offer's.
Do you have Thunder Dragon's weight disk also? Is $10 good for Thunder Dragon's Bit Protector, Attack Ring, Metal Frame, and Running Core? I take it that you don't have Thunder Dragon's CWD Free Survivor?
How much for the Advance Averazer?
Pleas make me an offer.
Just as a notice, I'll be selling these ultra rare blade's for a bit less then what they are actually worth, I really would like to just sell them before I stop beyblading (beyblade collecting) for a while.

So just PM me about which blade's y'all want and I will give y'all a price range and such.

I will also be adding a NIB Lime Green Dragoon MSUV and a NIB Hasbro Dranzer GT to the selling list soon, once thy have both arrived. So if y'all would be interested in those just let me know.
Updated with picture's of the NIB Hasbro Dranzer GT and NIB Lime Green Dragoon MSUV, So now y'all can PM me about those as well, If interested.