[Selling]  Evo's quitting sale!

Are you taking offers for the metal fight beys individually? Or are they already sold out?
Evolution, can you update us with what has currently been sold? thanks a lot.
Yes of course. I'll get an updated list as soon as I finish my most recent transaction with a member who is looking to buy quite a few blade's.
(Nov. 11, 2012  4:11 AM)Evolution Wrote: Yes of course. I'll get an updated list as soon as I finish my most recent transaction with a member who is looking to buy quite a few blade's.

should actually do a full list of what is sold (including previously sold)
Smile
Previously sold? As in stuff I sold before my quitting sale? If that's what you mean, then I'm sorry but I can't, it would take to much time having to remember what all I have sold.

I'm gonna make a list of what's still available.
I mean during your quitting sale. Like those dragoon gt set and other old stuff.

Like this:

As of today, this items have been sold:
I've decided not to sell any more MFB, Zero-G, or HMS.
may I know what are in the black cartons / boxes?
The only things for sale are what's displayed in those picture's, not what's in the Black Carton.
I'm unsure..... but in the NIP pictures there's Takara Gaia Dragoon, right?
Yes. If your interested in Takara Gaia Dragoon's, I have it in the following color's -

• Blue (New in Box)
• Black (100% Mint Condition)
• Red (New in Packet)

PM me if your interested in any of them.
Interested in your dragoon V2. I have no idea how the price should be, so can anyone help?
(Dec. 25, 2012  4:36 AM)shbshb906 Wrote: Interested in your dragoon V2. I have no idea how the price should be, so can anyone help?

PM him your offer....
(Dec. 25, 2012  6:51 AM)BeylordGT (BOT) Wrote: I want ALL the Dranzers.
Dead serious.
(Dec. 18, 2012  11:43 PM)Inactiveuser Wrote: I want ALL the Dranzers.
Dead serious.
you guys should sent him a PM with your offer... donot spam his thread..

hey can we get an update on what u have left to sell plz?
what are the NIB plastics? i cant tell.. please help me because i am extremely interested
Majority of the NIB's are sold already. There is only a few left, PM me to discuss further if your still interested.
How much would a Dragoon G sell for
I just started in the Plastics and Hms,So what is the price u would sell it for
A NIB one is only about 9 dollars on eBay....
do u have a link to a seller on ebay