[Selling]  [Dio's shop] Galux & Cyber Driger !! Blizzard Orthrus ! ! custom beys !!

Dear Sales Manager how can I buy Gallux yours.

Dear Sales Dio Manager how can I buy Gallux yours.
Where do I pay with Paypal, since there is only among a Passport can pay
(Dec. 28, 2015  10:06 PM)Yannick Berz Wrote: Sorry I can not English

Send him a private message Smile
He won't reply here
Dear Dio I want to buy for $ 70 Galux Smile[/font]
(Dec. 31, 2015  9:14 AM)Yannick Berz Wrote: Dear Dio I want to buy for $ 70 Galux Smile[/font]

Send him a private message.
Did you make some of those?
I thought they were never released...
(Mar. 19, 2016  4:23 AM)Paul° Wrote: Did you make some of those?

THEY LOOK IMPRESSIVE!!!!

I am sure that reading at least one page of this thread would have confirmed to you that he indeed made those Beyblades out of existing parts...
(Mar. 19, 2016  11:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2016  4:23 AM)Paul° Wrote: Did you make some of those?

THEY LOOK IMPRESSIVE!!!!
Hi
I am sure that reading at least one page of this thread would have confirmed to you that he indeed made those Beyblades out of existing parts...

My bad...
But how did he shape them?
Plastic modeling putty on top of real beyblades think.
(Mar. 20, 2016  11:20 AM)Ultra Wrote: Plastic modeling putty on top of real beyblades think.

Where can you buy that from?
Sorry putty isn't the right word. I meant this kind of thing:

https://www.hlj.com/product/tam70122/Sup

Where do you think? Most shops that sell plastic models or on ebay or wherever. Also he would have used an airbrush to paint them.
(Mar. 20, 2016  2:52 PM)Ultra Wrote: Sorry putty isn't the right word. I meant this kind of thing:

https://www.hlj.com/product/tam70122/Sup

Where do you think? Most shops that sell plastic models or on ebay or wherever. Also he would have used an airbrush to paint them.

Okay, thanks!
Hi I'm new to all of this and wanted to know if this shop/person is still active ie able to buy blades and get info thanks in advance
(May. 08, 2016  5:38 PM)Antony durnell Wrote: Hi I'm new to all of this and wanted to know if this shop/person is still active ie able to buy blades and get info thanks in advance

The user hasn't been on since the end of December, but he may come back later on. Maybe try sending him a PM in hopes he will read it later on.
(Apr. 21, 2012  4:01 PM)dio Wrote: the sold items are mentioned. =]

I want that cyber driger please!!!!  And a cyber dranzer and a cyber dracel if you have them?
(Jan. 14, 2017  8:02 AM)heroforever01 Wrote: I want that cyber driger please!!!!  And a cyber dranzer and a cyber dracel if you have them?

dio hasent been online since October 2016 so try PMing him or email him
I wish dio would come back,would love to buy a Galux from him
(Sep. 21, 2017  7:36 PM)dio Wrote: pump for information update Smile

Bro ur still alive. It's been years, still making custom beys like cyber dranzer, draciel, driger?
Does anyone know how to get in touch with the seller
(Mar. 31, 2019  5:19 AM)zack2reckless Wrote: Does anyone know how to get in touch with the seller

there is no way he doesnt enter here since 2017 seems so.

I am preparing Galux and Falborg 2 also.

But i want to make one Pierce Hedgehog.I cant still get which AR did he use for modifying of that.Do anyone know that?
I have custom made cyber driger, cyber dranzer and will be completing vanishing moot and sharkrash soon.
For a second there I thought he'd come back. I was always after a Unicolyn from him, but he didn't have a spare Thunder Pegasus attack ring ?