[Selling]  Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED)

Oh yeah, Since your taking pictures now. Can I get a picture of the launcher grip to see it's color?
Um can you send me a picture of your Virgo?
(Jan. 12, 2011  7:22 AM)Jaecen Wrote: Um can you send me a picture of your Virgo?

I already requested those so u need to read first.
For all of those who requested pictures:

[Image: 33bo11e.jpg]
[Image: 2i1k3r5.jpg]
[Image: 2e5l6oy.jpg]
[Image: ve88kk.jpg]

The list has been updated to reflect sales made.
Can you post the pictures of the black dranzer?
So wait for send what I've bought,because maybe I get the black dranzer.
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:14 PM)alcross Wrote: Can you post the pictures of the black dranzer?
So wait for send what I've bought,because maybe I get the black dranzer.
[Image: 2gw8j0k.jpg]
(Jan. 12, 2011  5:54 AM)Zeox Wrote: Oh yeah, Since your taking pictures now. Can I get a picture of the launcher grip to see it's color?

Um, Sorry to repeat but can I still get a picture of this? I never heard of a brown/grey Grip before lol.
I can take a picture, but my resolution on my webcam won't pick up the difference.

It can best be described as the difference between these two shades:
Attached Files

.jpg   blackvsgray.jpg (Size: 717 bytes / Downloads: 145)
thanks for clarifying. I see what you mean now.
The picture of the bey?Because it haven't the bit power of black draner,it's the red phoenix
I'm wondering how much is your launchergrip? Pm me the details. I will pay the money for dragoon v2 tomorrow.
If you mean the MFB one, I bought it already. She could have a spare maybe.
If you mean the HMS one, I think she sold out
(Jan. 13, 2011  7:00 AM)alcross Wrote: The picture of the bey?Because it haven't the bit power of black draner,it's the red phoenix

It's the right bey. It's just the dranzer F bit chip sticker not the black dranzer one.
(Jan. 13, 2011  8:08 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I'm wondering how much is your launchergrip? Pm me the details. I will pay the money for dragoon v2 tomorrow.
Dragoon V2 is sold out. So are the grips.

Black Dranzer is right, that is the correct bit chip. Takara's Black Dranzer was just a recolour of plastic, not a recolour of stickers. Hasbro did that on their own accord.
I'll pay you other 10$ and add it at the lot.
I'll pay for the dragoon ms red rc
Sounds good to me. Smile Just paypal it over.
Can I See A Picture Of The Grey Grip Please
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:33 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  8:08 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I'm wondering how much is your launchergrip? Pm me the details. I will pay the money for dragoon v2 tomorrow.

The grips are sold out. Plus the grey one was a MFB one, not a plastic one that you're looking for.
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:23 AM)Zeox Wrote:

The grips are sold out. Plus the grey one was a MFB one, not a plastic one that you're looking for.
Because I have mine on reserve for you, that's why it's sold out. New Yorkers get the exception of reservations.

Dragoon V2 is available in red, actually.
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:33 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

Because I have mine on reserve for you, that's why it's sold out. New Yorkers get the exception of reservations.

so its not a old plastic grip?
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:47 AM)DranzerGTUV Wrote:

We're talking about two different types of grip. Yours is plastic.
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:47 AM)DranzerGTUV Wrote:

We're talking about two different types of grip. Yours is plastic.

Ok can i see pictures of the grip and dranzer v2
as you asked I'll offer you:

Dragoon MS RC $10
Dragoon MSUV RC $20

And do you have any pics of Dranzer V2 or Samurai Changer?
Just asking.