[Selling]  Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED)

No, I don't have one.
deikailo do you have a lightning l-drago beylauncher my ripcord left-spin launcher isn't working properly the bey doesn't attack well to the prongs i attach them and am able to launch it but it looks very loose and i think that is making my launch worse oh and i can't give away my address so if you can and have one bring it to the tourney your having if you can i will bring a ton of money
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:09 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: deikailo do you have a lightning l-drago beylauncher my ripcord left-spin launcher isn't working properly the bey doesn't attack well to the prongs i attach them and am able to launch it but it looks very loose and i think that is making my launch worse oh and i can't give away my address so if you can and have one bring it to the tourney your having if you can i will bring a ton of money
So you just need the prongs?
well i think the beylauncher will help me so much better instead of the ripcord launcher and the prongs aren't exactly working very properly like i said they don't attach well but i really need a beylauncher
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:12 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: well i think the beylauncher will help me so much better instead of the ripcord launcher and the prongs aren't exactly working very properly like i said they don't attach well but i really need a beylauncher
I have one with broken prongs and a hasbro launcher with prongs. You'll get a frankenstein launcher, but if it works, it works. PM me an offer and thank you for actually reading the instructions. I've refused too many sales already because people can't read.
It has been brought to my attention that people are still PMing questions, so to whom it may concern:
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: PM me all offers, post questions, please. I only want to deal with serious final sales via PMs, not questions. All questions may be answered here in the thread.

Read the rules and follow them. Don't make me start warning people.
Thank you, Daegor.

(Jan. 11, 2011  3:34 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Is the shaft just plain metal?
Yes. Are you asking if this is any different from the standard Driger F's or are you just unsure of its structure in general?
Asking if it was at all different.
I have 2 Driger F's :V
What mold is ur MFB Virgo? 5 min or 3 min. Also what's the condition of ur leone. May I see pics please and do u have a 85 or 90 track and RS and LRF tips. Thank you.
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:59 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Asking if it was at all different.
I have 2 Driger F's :V
Are there known differences in shafts based on release?

(Jan. 11, 2011  5:27 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: What mold is ur MFB Virgo? 5 min or 3 min. Also what's the condition of ur leone. May I see pics please and do u have a 85 or 90 track and RS and LRF tips. Thank you.
I honestly don't know the difference, but it was the red one that came in the reshuffle set... I think it's red...either way, it came from the reshuffle.

Leone is near mint. I'll get you pics tomorrow when I have more light.
Alright and how about the tracks and tips? Thank you
Could you post photos for Slash Riger and Dark Leopard MS. Top and bottom please. Thanks!
I'm interested in purchasing your Burning Kerberous & Gaia Dragoon V. May I please have pictures, and a quote of their prices individually? Also, do you have a Dragoon GT, if not that's okay. Thank you in advance.
Do you have a wolborg 2 or Wolborg ms bearing core?
(Jan. 11, 2011  7:12 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Could you post photos for Slash Riger and Dark Leopard MS. Top and bottom please. Thanks!

The Dark Leopard ms is NIB...
Read the list again Tongue_out lol
He has a used and a NIB Dark Leopard MS. So I'm wanting to see what sort of condition of the used version is in.
Why would you get the used one if he's got a NIB one?
Because it will be cheaper than the NIB one ? That was kinda obvious ...
Not that much cheaper though.
(Jan. 11, 2011  8:52 AM)Zeo-Kun Wrote: and a quote of their prices individually?
The OP of this thread clearly stats that you should Private Message the seller offers.
I'll be taking pictures for all of those who have requested them shortly.

Also...

(Jan. 11, 2011  8:52 AM)Zeo-Kun Wrote: I'm interested in purchasing your Burning Kerberous & Gaia Dragoon V. May I please have pictures, and a quote of their prices individually? Also, do you have a Dragoon GT, if not that's okay. Thank you in advance.

(Jan. 11, 2011  3:40 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: It has been brought to my attention that people are still PMing questions, so to whom it may concern:
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: PM me all offers, post questions, please. I only want to deal with serious final sales via PMs, not questions. All questions may be answered here in the thread.

Read the rules and follow them. Don't make me start warning people.
Ah, sorry. Just used to asking how much the seller wants for the item(s). I'll PM with an offer when you post the pictures.
(Jan. 11, 2011  12:40 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Not that much cheaper though.
Still, cheaper means more money in my pocket. Might not be a whole lot cheaper, but gotta save some money where I can.