[Selling]  Clearance

(Mar. 19, 2012  9:50 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote: Do you have Mercury Anubis?

No, but Ill PM you in a few min with a nice deal that I been watching on eBay Grin
@WabbitStore do you have ebay store on ebay?
Nuts JUst backhand selling

ENTIRE COLLECTION UP!!!!!!!!!
I believe the Libra has 90D.
I want that stadium! I can't get for another few days! Ahh!! It'll be gone by then!
Switching gears guys. I will now open an eBaystore in an effort to advertise my website.

EBay<website

Amazon is gone.
(Mar. 21, 2012  3:22 AM)Klaus Wrote: Great doing business with you thanks!

No problem!
I think that you selling on eBay would make it much easier for people to buy from you.
(Mar. 21, 2012  3:43 AM)Tech Wrote: I think that you selling on eBay would make it much easier for people to buy from you.

Not necessarily. eBay uses Paypal.

So does my site.
Like if people aren't using the site and their PMing you their order, it'll make it much easier for them to order, since most are familiar with the way eBay works. And plus you'll get a bigger crowd.
(Mar. 21, 2012  3:59 AM)Tech Wrote: Like if people aren't using the site and their PMing you their order, it'll make it much easier for them to order, since most are familiar with the way eBay works. And plus you'll get a bigger crowd.

True. It's mainly to advertise, ha.
Ok then I might buy some I may need to ask my parents for a few extra buck so it's gonna be pending
(Mar. 21, 2012  4:18 AM)Kylelai66 Wrote: Ok then I might buy some I may need to ask my parents for a few extra buck so it's gonna be pending

For what?
(Mar. 21, 2012  1:55 AM)WabbitStore Wrote: Switching gears guys. I will now open an eBaystore in an effort to advertise my website.

EBay<website

Amazon is gone.

You make a loss if you do that. eBay takes a lot of money. eBay takes it, and so does Paypal. So if you sell something, for example: Blitz Unicorno for 12, ebay will usually take around $1.5, and Paypal about $1. so basicaly, you sold your thing for $9.50. I've sold lots of things over eBay, and thats usually how much they take when its bout $10-20 ish.
(Mar. 21, 2012  6:02 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2012  1:55 AM)WabbitStore Wrote: Switching gears guys. I will now open an eBaystore in an effort to advertise my website.

EBay<website

Amazon is gone.

You make a loss if you do that. eBay takes a lot of money. eBay takes it, and so does Paypal. So if you sell something, for example: Blitz Unicorno for 12, ebay will usually take around $1.5, and Paypal about $1. so basicaly, you sold your thing for $9.50. I've sold lots of things over eBay, and thats usually how much they take when its bout $10-20 ish.

eBay, maybe. PayPal only charges me what, a buck? I'll look into the eBay fees nonetheless. Thanks BOC.

I also ordered 1 Dozen Flash Sagittario
6 UDXS
2 BB-10
Don't forget to scratch off Screw Lyra! I bought that too! can't wait! (even though between my son and I we have all of them already lol)
(Mar. 21, 2012  1:41 PM)WabbitStore Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2012  6:02 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote:

EBay<website

Amazon is gone.

eBay, maybe. PayPal only charges me what, a buck? I'll look into the eBay fees nonetheless. Thanks BOC.

I also ordered 1 Dozen Flash Sagittario
6 UDXS
2 BB-10
The thing is there must be a lot of suckers on Ebay too, because with your example I've seen Blitz Unicorno by it self around $30. When you can find the entire NIP Strongest Blader Set for $28. It might be useful for you, but keep this thread for us WBO members please! kind of like what another seller on here does.
umm how would i pay if i were to buy some things ( im thinkin about death quetz phantom orion and beat lynx)
Paypal???
credit???

do u think u can save those beys for me
i wont be able to buy till tomoro
(Mar. 22, 2012  4:00 AM)tcnabcdelta Wrote: umm how would i pay if i were to buy some things ( im thinkin about death quetz phantom orion and beat lynx)
Paypal???
credit???

do u think u can save those beys for me
i wont be able to buy till tomoro

PM me.
How many left of random booster vol 7 ,8 and 9?
How many rb's are there left