[Selling]  Chimaera Shop ~ The best choice.

I got my package yesterday. It's all fine, very fast shipping, nice NIB items Smile
Thanks a lot! Joyful_2
(Oct. 07, 2012  2:09 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: I got my package yesterday. It's all fine, very fast shipping, nice NIB items Smile
Thanks a lot! Joyful_2
Thank you for buying from me Wink
How much is a euro worth in us $
Maybe this site can help you:

Klick!

Wink
sold to Hazel:

Master Draciel (Dark Green)
Wyvern DJ - USATO
Master Draciel - USATO
A-3 Galeon
thanks I think I read it right I don't speak german
Just got my package today from Chimaera. Awesome seller with great prices! For any one who wants to buy from here, remember that Chimaera's first language is not English so if there is any miscommunication, do not be hesitant to ask him again or clarify further because he's a very kind and patient dude. 5/5!
(Oct. 11, 2012  7:45 PM)PRO WEASEL Wrote: Just got my package today from Chimaera. Awesome seller with great prices! For any one who wants to buy from here, remember that Chimaera's first language is not English so if there is any miscommunication, do not be hesitant to ask him again or clarify further because he's a very kind and patient dude. 5/5!

Thank you for the compliments, and was a pleasure. Joyful_2
Added:

Driger MS (Light Grey)
20,00 €

Metal Driger
10,00 €

Wolborg 4
10,00 €

Dragoon V2
10,00 €

Cyber Aquario 105F - HASBRO
9,00 €
I received my stuff today, very, very happy with the transaction.

I've made a post in Recent Beyblade Purchases HERE with some pictures, and will probably make another in photo gallery in the next couple of days.

Thanks very much, Chimaera Smile
(Oct. 15, 2012  1:11 PM)Technocrat Wrote: I received my stuff today, very, very happy with the transaction.

I've made a post in Recent Beyblade Purchases HERE with some pictures, and will probably make another in photo gallery in the next couple of days.

Thanks very much, Chimaera Smile
Thanks for your feedback, I am glad that you are happy for this transaction Wink
Ready for delivery x2 BBG-22 BERSERKER BEGIRADOS SR200 BWD (new)
(Oct. 17, 2012  12:26 PM)Chimaera Wrote: Ready for delivery x2 BBG-22 BERSERKER BEGIRADOS RS200 BWD (new)

Hi Chimera, it should be BBG-22 BERSERKER BEGIRADOS SR200 BWD
(Oct. 17, 2012  2:18 PM)Aurora.Light Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2012  12:26 PM)Chimaera Wrote: Ready for delivery x2 BBG-22 BERSERKER BEGIRADOS RS200 BWD (new)

Hi Chimera, it should be BBG-22 BERSERKER BEGIRADOS SR200 BWD
I know, sorry for the mistake Wink
(Oct. 17, 2012  12:26 PM)Chimaera Wrote: I know, sorry for the mistake Wink

It's alright because everyone does make mistakes. Don't feel bad about it. Smile
Hope your shop can be very popular soon. Peace.
Chimaera... You surprised me with your 'rapid shipment'! I received the package earlier today, Everything is inside & in perfect condition! Bravo!
(Oct. 19, 2012  2:04 PM)Mtwo Wrote: Chimaera... You surprised me with your 'rapid shipment'! I received the package earlier today, Everything is inside & in perfect condition! Bravo!
Thanks! Grazie! Wink
What is the price of Flash Sagittario in Indian Rupees?
I actually translated the page into English but I still don't understand the Money thing ...
(Oct. 19, 2012  4:00 PM)BeyBlade Sensei Wrote: What is the price of Flash Sagittario in Indian Rupees?
I actually translated the page into English but I still don't understand the Money thing ...
The price is 15 euro Smile
It's some what more, I think.
You should try lowering the prices, Chimaera.

Thanks.
(Oct. 25, 2012  1:12 PM)IndianBeyblade. Wrote: It's some what more, I think.
You should try lowering the prices, Chimaera.

Thanks.

His prices are already very low ...
sold to Technocrat:

DRAGOON V2-USATO 10€
3x PLASTIC BIT RANDOM BOOSTER 3€ ea
Wolborg 2 - USATO 5€
Trygle 5€
available:

1x BBG-01 SAMURAI IFRAID W145 CF
1x BBG-02 SHINOBI SARAMANDA SW145 SD
2x BBG-05 ZERO G LIGHT LAUNCHER
2x BBG-07 ZERO G LAUNCHER GRIP