Selling Beyblades at a tournament

So I did have a question about selling Beyblades at a tournament. I'm just curious if this is allowed because I mean I sell quite a few beyblades online and thinking that a tournament would be a good opportunity. I know that a lot of younger players and some older ones as well use the regular Hasbro and the pro series models just because that's what's at stores. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes or you know act inappropriately that's why I want to know if this is okay and if so do I have to ask permission or do I have to like register it with either the WBO or fighting spirits? Any advice would be greatly appreciated and if this is in the wrong section I do apologize I want to do things right
Already addressed in the similar post you made in WBO rules, but...

You could look at any single tournament and see the answer under the Need to Know section:
"8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval."

So, selling is ostensibly prohibited. That said; it happens anyway. Very few people are going to stop you. This is in the rules for legal reasons, because, you know, liability (Fighting Spirits refuses any and all liability for anything that happens at any event, ever).

You could always just contact the organized play team and ask them.