[Selling]  ...Beyblade?'s BLOWOUT SHOP! HMS and Plastics and MFB **UPDATED**

Okay, so I'm new here, and recently bought some Beyblade lots on eBay. This is the first bit of fat I'm cutting off, and since I don''t really care for them, it's a blowout sale.

So for pennies on the dollar you could own some cool stuff. Please make offers in USD. PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE.

Yes I realize it isn't a Shining God or Bloody Devil or whatever (...yet) but it's what I have now, and it's what I'm selling.

I will update as soon as my new stuff arrives.
I'm also trimming the fat on my actual collection as it becomes more focused.

The Draciel MS is BRAND NEW and UNUSED; but no box except for the little cut off bit. I also have more cut boxes and manuals if people are interested in them. Also a bunch of winders/ripcords and ez shooters/launchers.

I also have some weird launchers that I suppose are for the R/C beyblades. I'll throw those in too.

Here's the imgur album:

http://imgur.com/a/uJJtr (plastics & HMS)

http://imgur.com/a/1FFZS (MFB)

MAKE AN OFFER!

The Draciel G, Dragoon V2, and Draciel MS are pending sale.
The Strata Dragoon is pending sale.

All the Shogun Steel Beyblades are sold except for two Samurai Ifrit.
The Dragoon F is sold.
One of the HMS ripcords is sold. (The blue one).
how much for 2 bandit gembu f230tb
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:37 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: how much for 2 bandit gembu f230tb

Seriously? It's in all caps for people to read.

(Dec. 14, 2015  5:30 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote: MAKE AN OFFER!
(Dec. 15, 2015  3:37 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: how much for 2 bandit gembu f230tb

$15?
(Dec. 15, 2015  5:39 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:

$15?

He doesnt have paypal... so its pretty much useless, unless you can meet him in personal or live in India

BTW i think you should add a bit strictness to the OP, like ONLY "SERIOUS OFFER's" / "Dont Message Me If You Are Not Interested"
Do you have any Earth metal wheels?
(Dec. 15, 2015  7:42 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: Do you have any Earth metal wheels?

You should PM him that question, but from his pictures, no he doesn't.
(Dec. 15, 2015  7:42 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: Do you have any Earth metal wheels?

I have no idea what that is sorry.

My knowledge only spans most of plastics and a bit of HMS. I barely play MFB and don't know many names other than the basic ones like L-Drago or Pegasus.
Yo bro how much for that wickedly rad 'Galmon' man?
(Dec. 17, 2015  2:12 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Yo bro how much for that wickedly rad 'Galmon' man?

make an offer I guess
(Dec. 17, 2015  9:47 PM)...Beyblade? Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2015  2:12 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Yo bro how much for that wickedly rad 'Galmon' man?

make an offer I guess

Make sure you take this to PM; you shouldn't talk prices in the thread.
Hello to everyone!

Sorry I've been away, I got sick for a few days and had to handle some Christmas stuff.

If we've discussed anything over PM just shoot me a reminder along with any agreed prices and your paypal account.

Merry Christmas!
(Dec. 15, 2015  6:54 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  5:39 AM)...Beyblade? Wrote:

$15?

He doesnt have paypal... so its pretty much useless, unless you can meet him in personal or live in India

BTW i think you should add a bit strictness to the OP, like ONLY "SERIOUS OFFER's" / "Dont Message Me If You Are Not Interested"

bro i'll create paypal soon, no need to warn everyone