[Selling]  Beyblade WBBA Limited Edition Red Diablo Nemesis X:D Dragren Version New

Diablo Nemesis X:D Dragren Ver. - from the Beyblade & B-Daman 2012 Dragon Campaign Only 100 produced. (Red 4D Clear Wheel and 4D Metal Wheel, grey X:D, green stickers and yellow Face)

The condition is brand new, never been spun or battled.

Please take a look if you are interest in buying.These beyblades are most sought after beyblade. These kind of beyblades are rarely to be seen anywhere.

eBay auction link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/274012684720

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

----------------
Item currently unavaliable
I have no interest in buying it but I think this is the most expensive dust collector beyblade I have ever seen. I could buy so many more useful things with that kind of money. I just warn you as some may even go so far so as to call you a scammer.
(Jul. 25, 2019  6:04 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I have no interest in buying it but I think this is the most expensive dust collector beyblade I have ever seen. I could buy so many more useful things with that kind of money. I just warn you as some may even go so far so as to call you a scammer.
Electrum is not scamming, that is how much the Beyblade is worth. You guys should take your seller competition somewhere else.
(Jul. 25, 2019  6:10 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  6:04 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I have no interest in buying it but I think this is the most expensive dust collector beyblade I have ever seen. I could buy so many more useful things with that kind of money. I just warn you as some may even go so far so as to call you a scammer.
Electrum is not scamming, that is how much the Beyblade is worth. You guys should take your seller competition somewhere else.

If you could please read what i read, I simply said it is extremely expensive and that I personally would buy other things. I never said that he was a scammer (I said people might *think* he is a scammer). I also did not say if the price was right or wrong but simple high. Does everyone on this forum just read 2 words and misinterpret.
(Jul. 25, 2019  6:35 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  6:10 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Electrum is not scamming, that is how much the Beyblade is worth. You guys should take your seller competition somewhere else.

If you could please read what i read, I simply said it is extremely expensive and that I personally would buy other things. I never said that he was a scammer (I said people might *think* he is a scammer). I also did not say if the price was right or wrong but simple high. Does everyone on this forum just read 2 words and misinterpret.

I read the whole thing, twice.
(Jul. 25, 2019  6:37 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  6:35 AM)jade_juper Wrote: If you could please read what i read, I simply said it is extremely expensive and that I personally would buy other things. I never said that he was a scammer (I said people might *think* he is a scammer). I also did not say if the price was right or wrong but simple high. Does everyone on this forum just read 2 words and misinterpret.

I read the whole thing, twice.

Case in point. You read my first 8 words and replied. If you do say you read my post twice then I think you missed what I wrote
(Jul. 25, 2019  6:45 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  6:37 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I read the whole thing, twice.

Case in point. You read my first 8 words and replied. If you do say you read my post twice then I think you missed what I wrote

Maybe I did but I’m not sure about that. You warned them saying that people might accuse them of scamming. That part was fine. But you said before how there were son many more useful things you could buy with the money it costs. As I said before it’s seller rivalry and how much the product is worth. If you want to continue take it to PMs.

I knew but I searched it up before I list it and there are more expensive price I found for this bey from other sellers
(Jul. 25, 2019  7:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  6:45 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Case in point. You read my first 8 words and replied. If you do say you read my post twice then I think you missed what I wrote

Maybe I did but I’m not sure about that. You warned them saying that people might accuse them of scamming. That part was fine. But you said before how there were son many more useful things you could buy with the money it costs. As I said before it’s seller rivalry and how much the product is worth. If you want to continue take it to PMs.

I wasn't even talking about beyblades. I meant other things, like iPhones and computers and also SHF Avengers Endgame figures.

(Jul. 25, 2019  7:18 AM)Electrum Wrote:

I knew but I searched it up before I list it and there are more expensive price I found for this bey from other sellers

Well since I'm not buying it I have no right to complain, but I'd be careful. For example you can find beyblades like Jade Jupiter for 300 or 400 USD online, but this is very, very far from their actual price.
(Jul. 25, 2019  9:27 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  7:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Maybe I did but I’m not sure about that. You warned them saying that people might accuse them of scamming. That part was fine. But you said before how there were son many more useful things you could buy with the money it costs. As I said before it’s seller rivalry and how much the product is worth. If you want to continue take it to PMs.

I wasn't even talking about beyblades. I meant other things, like iPhones and computers and also SHF Avengers Endgame figures.

(Jul. 25, 2019  7:18 AM)Electrum Wrote: I knew but I searched it up before I list it and there are more expensive price I found for this bey from other sellers

Well since I'm not buying it I have no right to complain, but I'd be careful. For example you can find beyblades like Jade Jupiter for 300 or 400 USD online, but this is very, very far from their actual price.

But that is how much the nemesis is worth
(Jul. 25, 2019  11:45 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  9:27 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I wasn't even talking about beyblades. I meant other things, like iPhones and computers and also SHF Avengers Endgame figures.

But that is how much the nemesis is worth

So the op spent 1200 USD on this?
(Jul. 26, 2019  2:51 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  11:45 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: But that is how much the nemesis is worth

So the op spent 1200 USD on this?

They probably spent a little less but they have to sell it for more in order to get profit. We’re ruining this thread, take it to PMs.
(Jul. 26, 2019  3:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  2:51 AM)jade_juper Wrote: So the op spent 1200 USD on this?

They probably spent a little less but they have to sell it for more in order to get profit. We’re ruining this thread, take it to PMs.

That is basically the price I spent on buying it from the previous seller...not to mention the extra costs on international shipping and 10% handling fee
(Jul. 26, 2019  3:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  2:51 AM)jade_juper Wrote: So the op spent 1200 USD on this?

Take what to the PM's? The only one I am talking with is you.
(Jul. 26, 2019  6:09 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  3:03 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: They probably spent a little less but they have to sell it for more in order to get profit. We’re ruining this thread, take it to PMs.

Take what to the PM's? The only one I am talking with is you.

If you want to continue this, PM me.
(Jul. 26, 2019  6:16 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  6:09 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Take what to the PM's? The only one I am talking with is you.

If you want to continue this, PM me.

I do not. Why would I.
(Jul. 26, 2019  7:06 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  6:16 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: If you want to continue this, PM me.

I do not. Why would I.

Why would I. I have no interest in fighting. But I will defend someone if they are being wronglyaccused of something.
(Jul. 25, 2019  7:18 AM)Electrum Wrote:

(Jul. 26, 2019  7:26 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  7:06 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I do not. Why would I.

Why would I. I have no interest in fighting. But I will defend someone if they are being wronglyaccused of something.

Honestly are you completely blind? Or just plainly stupid?
(Jul. 26, 2019  7:55 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  7:18 AM)Electrum Wrote: I knew but I searched it up before I list it and there are more expensive price I found for this bey from other sellers

(Jul. 26, 2019  7:26 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Why would I. I have no interest in fighting. But I will defend someone if they are being wronglyaccused of something.

Honestly are you completely blind? Or just plainly stupid?

Excuse me? What’s your problem. Wombat Kei Jinbee , someone clear this stupid argument.
(Jul. 26, 2019  4:10 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  7:55 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Honestly are you completely blind? Or just plainly stupid?

Excuse me? What’s your problem. Wombat Kei Jinbee , someone clear this stupid argument.

No, see the real question is do you have a brain? There is no argument and I quite clearly said "I am not accusingly this person of scamming" but you being the pitiful idiot you are somehow thought that you are here to be a champion of justice. I have met a good many idiots on this forum, so is reading properly a problem for almost everyone?
(Jul. 26, 2019  4:57 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  4:10 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Excuse me? What’s your problem. Wombat Kei Jinbee , someone clear this stupid argument.

No, see the real question is do you have a brain? There is no argument and I quite clearly said "I am not accusingly this person of scamming" but you being the pitiful idiot you are somehow thought that you are here to be a champion of justice. I have met a good many idiots on this forum, so is reading properly a problem for almost everyone?

In the words of Naru, “Only idiots call each other idiots” -Naru Akabane/Akaba. Everyone makes mistakes, that’s why we’re human. Now, instead of cluttering the thread, take it to PMs. If it gets out of hand, PM a staff member or someone who can solve the problem. Sound good? Joyful_3
(Jul. 26, 2019  5:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  4:57 PM)jade_juper Wrote: No, see the real question is do you have a brain? There is no argument and I quite clearly said "I am not accusingly this person of scamming" but you being the pitiful idiot you are somehow thought that you are here to be a champion of justice. I have met a good many idiots on this forum, so is reading properly a problem for almost everyone?

In the words of Naru, “Only idiots call each other idiots” -Naru Akabane/Akaba. Everyone makes mistakes, that’s why we’re human. Now, instead of cluttering the thread, take it to PMs. If it gets out of hand, PM a staff member or someone who can solve the problem. Sound good? Joyful_3

Thanks for being helpful! I actually told him that's i am not saying anybody is a scammer and also that I have no interest in talking with him but he just cannot read.

LOL really? That quote?
(Jul. 26, 2019  5:09 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  5:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: In the words of Naru, “Only idiots call each other idiots” -Naru Akabane/Akaba. Everyone makes mistakes, that’s why we’re human. Now, instead of cluttering the thread, take it to PMs. If it gets out of hand, PM a staff member or someone who can solve the problem. Sound good? Joyful_3

Thanks for being helpful! I actually told him that's i am not saying anybody is a scammer and also that I have no interest in talking with him but he just cannot read.

LOL really? That quote?
1. For future reference, it’s a she.
2. It was a mistake, that’s why we’re human.
3. Also, yes, that quote.
(Jul. 26, 2019  5:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  5:09 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Thanks for being helpful! I actually told him that's i am not saying anybody is a scammer and also that I have no interest in talking with him but he just cannot read.

LOL really? That quote?
1. For future reference, it’s a she.

Alright. Why is it that my saying the same thing still doe not get to her?
(Jul. 26, 2019  5:14 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  5:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: 1. For future reference, it’s a she.

Alright. Why is it that my saying the same thing still doe not get to her?

All I was doing was explaining that the beyblade is worth as much as they are selling it for. Conversation Ends Here.

Also maybe you should realize that you’re probably a teen or adult talking to a kid.