Selling Beyblade Burst

I've opened up shop again, let me know if you're interested in buying something
(Jun. 21, 2016  6:55 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: I've opened up shop again, let me know if you're interested in buying something

I PM'd about it
Added Custom Sticker Collection full set - ¥2,000 60 stickers
3 bundles of RBV3 for sale

Each Set contains Y2, extra Yeilding driver, reinforced V2, 2 Gravity and 1 Knuckle Disk(both show potential), and the updated Unite and Variable drivers, the rubber/plastic is apparently harder and more shiny. Awesome price for Y2 and V2

Bundle #1 *SOLD* (6 Beyblades)
Y2GY
S2BY
R2KY
V2LU
S2LV
K2GV

Bundle #2 *SOLD* (5 Beyblades)
Y2GY
S2BY
R2KY
V2LU
K2GV

Bundle #3 *SOLD* (4 Beyblades)
Y2GY
R2KY
V2LU
K2GV

[Image: image.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg]
Recently ordered several Xeno Xcalibur's with gankoba/Leo Burst and had an excellent experience!

Originally I had just asked him about accepting Baldur and shipping it to me, but he let me know that he might reduce his fee for that if I bought some items to go along with it. I asked for the Xeno Xcaliburs and since I ordered so many, he dropped the fee entirely! He shipped them via EMS promptly and I was fortunate enough to get them in time for today's event in Toronto, as I had hoped. Would definitely recommend trying an order with gankoba!
I ordered from Leo for the first time and I have to say, he has very reasonable prices! After receiving my payment he shipped my order quickly, and I received my package days after. Overall very trustworthy seller and I will be purchasing from him again. Smile
(Jul. 30, 2016  2:18 AM)Kevo Wrote: I ordered from Leo for the first time and I have to say, he has very reasonable prices! After receiving my payment he shipped my order quickly, and I received my package days after. Overall very trustworthy seller and I will be purchasing from him again. Smile

He seems to be a great seller. :o Where did you buy from him again?
(Jul. 30, 2016  3:26 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2016  2:18 AM)Kevo Wrote: I ordered from Leo for the first time and I have to say, he has very reasonable prices! After receiving my payment he shipped my order quickly, and I received my package days after. Overall very trustworthy seller and I will be purchasing from him again. Smile

You Can Contact Him on WBO or through LINE App (His Profile Link given in the first post of this thread)
If you contact him ON LINE much more easier to communicate hah !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jul. 30, 2016  3:36 AM)Burst Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2016  3:26 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

You Can Contact Him on WBO or through LINE App (His Profile Link given in the first post of this thread)
If you contact him ON LINE much more easier to communicate hah !

Cheers !!!
Burst.

Oh ok thanks so much! Joyful_3
Hey Leo do you sell B-57?
I might, it depends on if the stores around me still have it.
(Sep. 18, 2016  1:32 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: I might, it depends on if the stores around me still have it.

Ok but how much are you going to sell it for?
(Sep. 18, 2016  1:51 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: ¥2,900

Ok thanks just wanted to know.
Sorry if it's expensive, hehe, I get that reponse a lot
(Sep. 18, 2016  2:05 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Sorry if it's expensive, hehe, I get that reponse a lot

LOL it's not expensive the lowest I've seen is $33 and the highest I seen is well near the hundreds
(Sep. 19, 2016  5:19 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: [Image: 201609042202451da.jpg]
Selling B-00 WBBA Limited Layer Sets! ¥1,200 each

how many do you have?
Hi, I sent you a pm, or it's better to ask here?
Is the starter victory valkyrie re inforced?
Very good!!! I will order starter victory Valkyrie very soon.But please please please make sure that the victory Valkyrie layer is re inforced