[Selling]  BeyFan's Selling Thread (Plastics, HMS, MFB) - Updated 15/6/19

i have a used,very good condition draciel v2 for sell..only the stickers on the ar are abit worned..the others are perfect...
i also bought dragoon v2 from anime toy zone recently...nib...around 25usd...plus shipping with registered air mail..maybe you want to try that...i received it within 1 week plus..
ramdatta has a dark driger for sell of i not mistaken...
Could you send me a photo of the Draciel V2? Also, thanks for leading me to anime toy zone, had never heard of them before...might get the Dragoon V2 from them as they are selling it for a pretty good price.
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:39 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Could you send me a photo of the Draciel V2? Also, thanks for leading me to anime toy zone, had never heard of them before...might get the Dragoon V2 from them as they are selling it for a pretty good price.

yeah..the price is good..the pic of draciel v2 is on my thread..
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Benjohad...#pid443994
only now,the v2 stickers on the ar is missing..others are perfect..
thanks..
Thanks, but not interested in Draciel V2.

Updated my OP with photos of the red Dragoon MS.
Everything sold. Now just a list of beys I want to buy.
Just received your packedge, it's extremely well packed and of course the bey is in great shape.
Thanks again.
Thanks for the comment on my thread Smile
You were a pleasure doing business with.
UPDATE: Check the first post on the thread for what I have for sale.

Have photos up now of what I'm selling!
got the dragoon ms safe and sound!

great trader, great seller!
Updated the OP with beys I've got coming soon. Hopefully I get them this week.
do you sell Flash Leopard 2? if so, how much would it be.
OH, and Driger v2
Alright, replied to all the PMs I've received. Hopefully I'll be getting my next package tomorrow and have some more stuff to sell here. Fingers crossed!

EDIT: Package just arrived. Now to open it up! lol
Pics of driger v2 when it comes please, also from the beys u didn't list will there be any driger recolors or drigers period? Thanks
Well, with the package I got today it is just Driger V2 (used) and Driger S NIB. In the future, I will be getting NIP Driger F clear yellow version. Might be able to get that in my next package, but I still have to see what else Oki has to send me. Have some pretty cool things coming up.
Oh ok well I only need Driger V2 from all those so may I get a top and bottom pic when u have time? Thanks
Just finished updating this thread. There are Top and Bottom photos of the Driger V2.
haha..what is going on with the picture of frogs and orange juice on the red dranzer v and wyborg pics?
BTW,sent you a pm
Offer sent to you PM/
Huh, I've got no idea why that happened. It is like that in the imageshack album that was made when I uploaded the pics. Damn...should've kept the photos. Guess I'll just have to take a couple of more photos tomorrow.