[Selling]  Auctioning Poison Virgo and Thermal Gemios (ebay)

Just wanted to warn you, but most people will say that you are a scammer for that price. I would be careful. Also, beyblades such as Jade Jupiter or Phantom Orion skeleton version are rare. This unfortunately is not. Sorry if I was rude!
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:17 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Just wanted to warn you, but most people will say that you are a scammer for that price. I would be careful. Also, beyblades such as Jade Jupiter or Phantom Orion skeleton version are rare. This unfortunately is not. Sorry if I was rude!

The only other sellers I could find were for $300 and for $230, it wasn't being sold for any cheaper anywhere.
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:30 PM)hptt Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:17 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Just wanted to warn you, but most people will say that you are a scammer for that price. I would be careful. Also, beyblades such as Jade Jupiter or Phantom Orion skeleton version are rare. This unfortunately is not. Sorry if I was rude!

The only other sellers I could find were for $300 and for $230, it wasn't being sold for any cheaper anywhere.

Before I go any further, I'll just say that seeing as it is your item, you can sell it at whatever price you like. I'm just saying what I am as I was called a scammer despite being a legitimate seller before (Not here; on another marketplace).

Sellers charging those prices are more or less trying to rip you off by making you pay that much. Also, literally none of the parts in that set are competetive and you can find a Duo Uranus DX set (far, far more useful) for less than the price you charge.

Please don't mind me; I just thought that maybe I should say something as I've been in your place and it was not fun.