[Selling]  Amazing plastic sale. Excess Plastics. Selling dragoon MS !

Hi,al plastic lovers look at my magnificant sales many plastic for cheap prices

-PM me all offers
-Questoins about conditions, other stock ect go here
-Paypal only, anyone who wastes my time with buisness and then saysi dont have paypal will face consequences
- DONT ASK FOR PRICES
Faliure to follow these rules will result in either get reported on here or fowarded to mod via PM.

Might sell my lime green dragoon msuv in pristine condition; pm all offers. If theres any offers that catch my interest I'll upload pictures.
Will you sell at a lot?
(Jul. 05, 2011  6:20 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Will you sell at a lot?

To help people play at the rememberence day i am putting a limit of 2 per customer until the 18th
After whatevers left you acn Tongue_out
A few things.
1.Which one would you reccomend?
2.How much for it?
3. I'm in a different country right now so won't be able to buy it till about the 21st.
(Jul. 05, 2011  8:19 AM)Hope Wrote: A few things.
1.Which one would you reccomend?
2.How much for it?
3. I'm in a different country right now so won't be able to buy it till about the 21st.

My recommendation ? Well if youve just started id m. dragoon and draciel mdf
What's Draciel MDF? Do you mean metal ball defencer?
Oooh, darn those things are hard to come by. Wish I had the cash for one, haha. I'm sure you're store will go great poseidon, seeing as how you're a pretty huge source for beys for the upcoming tourneys.
I'd really like the Gaia Dragoon or the Wolbourg or the Metal Driger or the Dracial V, but you probably want me to order it using PayPal. I can't use PayPal, because of something that went wrong on my Dad's debit card and now I can't use it. Crying
THAT WOLBORG IS BOO-TIFUL. I am not even a Plastic/HMS fan, but ME WANT. (look at my avatar, which describes my face now.)
Ok then. Whats the price of them two?
How much for the Ice blue Wolborg?
Would you be willing to sell your Zeus, Trypio, or the blade with white spinning base thingy from the video?
Can you tell me the average price for those blades?
Pm sent please reply back soon... Wink Smile
Hmmm....How much for a normal wolborg?Might buy one if I have enogh money..