[Selling]  AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs

(Jul. 23, 2011  4:56 AM)Librasam Wrote: Akirasdaddy, is the shipping fast? I want to buy from you someday.

Japan Post is generally efficient. Depends where you are? I'm from Australia and it takes for the general post about max. 5 working days to get to me.
Do you have vulcan horseus ? If you do is it 30$ or under?
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:23 AM)bmoor96 Wrote: can you get some sol blazes please i need the eclipes version and metal version
- facepalm- are you still blind? everything is in the OP, PM him about it.... ask him make sure if he still has it like i asked him in Pm about the stocks on Gravitty Perseus or etc.
hey,
just wondering if u have beat lynx and if u do what price $35 would be a great price a
sorry
i forget plz reply quickly
I just recieved my Variares DGrin's today. Thanks again!
do u have any limited edition horogium clear wheels? there like pearl white with golden numbers?
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:03 AM)ray stroker Wrote: hey,
just wondering if u have beat lynx and if u do what price $35 would be a great price a
sorry
i forget plz reply quickly
I asked him that a while ago and he replied with $35.
i stay in viet nam with my bro, can you ship there? (stay for business) my bro
(Jul. 26, 2011  5:33 AM)Fury Wrote: do u have any limited edition horogium clear wheels? there like pearl white with golden numbers?

I've got one (look at my MFB collection under signature). I doubt he gets those WBBA special items often so I doubt hes got it. I could be wrong. If you really want one and AD can't get it, PM me and I can suggest some options.
(Jul. 26, 2011  4:09 AM)johnny2406 Wrote: how much is Variares?

$26US incl. std shipping if I'm not wrong
do you ship to africa because a friend of mine who lives there wants one.
renovawolborg: He ships worldwide.
Pwnage: Can't you wait, AkirasDaddy also has a life outside this forum...
can you get the BB-51 Extreme Bey Stadium?
Do you sell suspension & segment launcher grip?
(Jul. 30, 2011  6:59 PM)Rayperseus2 Wrote: Do you sell suspension & segment launcher grip?
have you looked at the giant OP with the list of things he sells? Maybe you should look there, instead of posting. It's like standing by the carrots in the grocery store, then asking if they have carrots...
hey Akira's Daddy are you selling the purple earth aquila with HF/S
LOL people with product and price enquiries. PM HIM!!! I'm sure he doesn't need spam in here. He checks his PM as high priority....
Thanks AkirasDaddy, today I got Variares. It's not a good bey ^^
Akirasdaddy is the best beyblade seller in the world my order was ordered on Sunday and i received it today im im from New Zealand, he also said he shipped it on monday and It only took 3 DAYS!!!! to come from all the way from Japan to New Zealand. If you want to buy any Beyblades buy it from here, theres no better option Grin
I love my Big Bang Pegasus and L Drago Destroy, and im sure my cousin will enjoy his Screw Capricorn and Basalt Horogium in about a weeks time, Thanks Akirasdaddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you selling strongest blader set yet?
(Aug. 07, 2011  12:19 AM)meteorblast Wrote: are you selling strongest blader set yet?

His quoted prices with std delivery only. Always double-check with him with final prices as your destination may change them but generally pretty much set prices.

BB-116 Random Booster vol.8 $17US
BB-117 Strongest Set - $50US