[Selling]  AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs

I cant ship the beys to Canada. The Japan postal service stopped the acceptance of mail addressed to Canada. Because The postal workers' strike in Canada.
hey do u have any random booster 7's? and how much do they cost?
a) PM him that question
b) Your sig is way too large, read the rules on sig size.
so you can ship to america. but i dont know how much the shipping is and how i can buy it.[/u][/i][/b][/size]
akiras daddy.do you ever send beys to indonesia?
(Jun. 18, 2011  7:56 PM)Fury Wrote: hey do u have any random booster 7's? and how much do they cost?

When I PMed him about he said it was too expensive.
beyblader17000
he has free shipping.
how much are your random booster 7's
can you send to Estonia cause i'm interested in big bang pegasis, and you have GREAT prices cause in eBay and in Amazon they had prices ove 30 dollars + shipping Unhappy
wen i buy the coco metal fight comic of akeras daddy im gonna use the l drago clear wheel on my basalt wheel and make it basalt l drago lw105eds dats my bey it's undefeatable
Yeah, that's a great idea, it'll totally work. Definitely nothing utterly retarded about that combo Libruhhh

Seriously, you'd best be trollin'.
Yes, let's boss the shop owner around, Mr "I can't figure out how bbcode works, and may not have permission to use my image."

Edit: AD is a ridiculously nice person.
(Jun. 22, 2011  9:59 PM)Drago36859 Wrote: Put Scythe Kronos on the list.

Okay added the Scythe Kronos.
(Jun. 23, 2011  5:28 PM)Lithian Wrote: Do you have more Gravity Perseus'?

If it is marked as "Sold-Out" then he obviously doesn't.
Your shipment arrived safely as usual.. Many thanks Smile
As did mine.

Perfect. Thanks Smile
Just Out Of People's Concern, He Will Not Be Shipping To Canada, Due To The Postal Strike
(Just A Heads Up)
What are the parts in the WBBA Limited Edition "Attack & Balance" and "Stamina & Defence" Parts set combo pack $38?
Do you have any rev up launchers available?
just got scythe kronos, very good packaging, and very fast shipping, thank you AD