[Selling]  A few beyblades for sale

Started collecting again, so there's no point to this thread. Thank you though, and my sincere apologies to those dissapointed.
How much for the Dragoon with Launcher?
Wow. That Dragoon MS is pretty sexy. All of those beys are, really. Good luck with your shop!
Hi! Thanks for compliments.

I am not sure Taiwo, what do you think is a reasonable price?
(Jun. 08, 2012  11:51 PM)Yoruba Wrote: Hi! Thanks for compliments.

Your's looks really nice. I'd guess $60-80 USD. If there's a lot of wear on the tip, maybe $45+. But I highly doubt the $45.
(Jun. 08, 2012  11:55 PM)Tris Wrote:

Your's looks really nice. I'd guess $60-80 USD. If there's a lot of wear on the tip, maybe $45+. But I highly doubt the $45.
Oh, that much? Well, I've barely used the Dragoon MS, and it hasn't been in combat, so it's in a quite good condition.

Damn, I wanted to say $40, but knowing that it is worth more than that and I don't have that kind of money, I can't buy.

*CryingInside*
(Jun. 08, 2012  11:55 PM)Tris Wrote:

I wouldn't say $60-80, because JR_Tiger was selling his new in box Dragoon MS for $70 on here. OkinawamTS is also selling a new in box Dragoon MS for 4500 yen ($56) excluding shipping.

Keep a note on that Dranzer V. I might try to get it, since it looks pretty good. Not quite yet, though...
(Jun. 09, 2012  12:25 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Keep a note on that Dranzer V. I might try to get it, since it looks pretty good. Not quite yet, though...

Will do. It's never been used in combat or anything. It's in mint condition. I'll be providing close-up pics soonish. I'm just too tired to pick up my phone right now.
Honestly, I've seen a Dragoon MS on here for $35, so even $60-80 or even $45 is too much. This is not counting shipping.

Are you serious? DGMS in a good condition for 45 is too much?

It normally goes for more, don't base your perception of prices off of a single auction you saw. Some people get lucky and buy it lower and some don't care and set the price low, but you will normally find DGMS for more than 35.

Please don't disrespect the seller with an offer like that.

EDIT: Not only that, but this seller hasn't been on since June, so the necro was unnecessary.
I'm not disrespecting the seller, but I've seen horribly inflated prices on ebay, and I see many sellers on here, and the highest I've seen was about $70.

Necro? I didn't know anyone was dead here.
eBay can be inflated, but 35 is still incredibly low for a good condition Dragoon MS. 45 even, or 50-60 NIB. But 35 is too, too low.

Necro doesn't mean somebody is dead, it means that you bumped an old topic for no reason. The thread hasn't been posted in since June and the seller hasn't been on for over 2 months.
Are you still selling any Beys Yoruba? And if so do you still have Dranzer V and Driger F for sell?
(Jan. 16, 2014  5:59 AM)LadyWulf Wrote: Are you still selling any Beys Yoruba? And if so do you still have Dranzer V and Driger F for sell?
its better you PM him ... Smile