[Selling]  12/05: Zeus $29.99, Dranzer GTs $49.99, Wolborg MS $29.99 + LOTS MORE!

It better have been! I don't wanna hear about the great th!nk losing to a freaking seaborg 2! Hahaha naa I'm messing, you can get a serious OHKO with that weight disk, especially if it's got a sunfire disk. Those things were lethal weapons!
Hah, I was a kid at the time, I took star ratings as immutable fact, and was used to playing in woks.

Now, had that battle been in a wok, he'd have had NO chance. I always won in woks. Serious
Less so in buckets. Lost to a Dragoon V with Master Draciel's AR. No idea how because my beyblades always had metal tips and good stamina, blaming the bucket for that one. Let's just say, I've improved a lot since then.

I should probably stop reminiscing in your selling thread, hah.
Naa, as long as we relate your reminiscing to the point of the thread we'll be fine. So...

You know, you must harbour a real grudge against the seaborg 2 that defeated you. Maybe you should buy mine and then destroy it with your best combos...
Hah, I would my friend, but I already have one. I've been completely unable to recreate the battle though. It is a very nice beyblade though. 1/12 chance from RBV6, so one of the secondary prize beys. Don't see those too often.

Actually, might as well try to list out what each is for you, while I'm here and feel like it:
Dragoon V2 - Toys R Us (JPN) Limited Edition Version (Red)
Dranzer V2 - Fukubako Box 2003 Version (Red)
Gaia Dragoon - Tournament Ground Limited (Red)
Driger V2 - Fukubako Box 2003 Version (Red)
Seaborg 2 (Clear Red) - Random Booster Plastic Vol. 6 (1/12)
Woah thanks for that dude! People seem to be most interested in the Driger V2... it is a beauty afterall! I think my favourite out of all them is a tie between Driger V2 and Dranzer V2 Smile
Bump! Please give me reasonable offers guys, I have had some silly offers so far such as:

-$150 for the ENTIRE collection since supposedly someone has this exact same deal but THEY'RE selling it for 75 dollars. Including all the red beys and DGMSUV.

-$10 for Dranzer V2

-$40 for Dragoon MSUV

Come on people!
do you still have the red dragoon v2 or gaia dragoon?
Yes, both of them are still for sale. If any beyblades have been bought or are not for sale anymore I will update the first post, don't worry.
I won a lot of HMS beyblades recently, they should be here soon. For now I'm gonna post the list, if anyone's interested please PM me an offer and if it's agreeable I will reserve the bey for you:

Magic Ape
Wolborg MS
Dark Leopard MS
BLUE Dragoon MS
Jiraiya MS
GREY Dranzer MS
Sea Dragon
Aero Knight - No flight disc
Round Shell MS
Slash Riger
Phantom Fox
Death Gargoyle
BLUE Einstein
Advance Averazer
Wyvern DJ
Driger MS
WHITE Driger MS
Advance Eterner
YELLOW Gaia Dragoon
PURPLE Einstein
GREY Gaia Dragoon

I also have BOXED Advance Strikers and BOXED Advance Eterners. Pics will be up as soon as the lot gets here which should be by friday or saturday!

I will be taking my time waiting for the best offers to come in, the ones that I am willing to sell immediately are:

Death Gargoyle MS
Wolborg MS
Advance Striker
Advance Eterner
Slash Riger
Both Einstein MS
You beat me in this lot! Well enjoy your beys.
I have to sell some of them to try and make my money back! LOL it was a pretty heavy dent on my wallet Wink
BUMP! Guys, if you're interested in any of the HMS beys then PM me and reserve them. Pics should be up by Friday I'm hoping as the seller said he will try to get next day delivery and he will be shipping them tomorrow. Also, red Dragoon V2 is gone so if you want a rare red recolour (Driger V2, Dranzer V2, Gaia Dragoon and Seaborg 2) then PM me!
My circumstances have changed mate, I was interested in trading but now I NEED money to buy a plane ticket to see my girlfriend in Chicago. Although I gotta admit I wouldn't pass up the chance to get a Shining God MS... but most interested in money right now!
Neat beys you are selling. Just want to know what colour is Slash Riger. thanks.
Thanks broski Smile The Slash Riger is white. I gotta be honest with you, if I had the blue one I don't think I'd be able to sell it for however much money, it's so beautiful!
Isn't it just lol! You should check Ebay!Tongue_out
Does your dranzer V2 BB's gimmick still work?
Dude, you put that slash riger up at the worst time possible, I have spent SO much money on beys that now all I can think about is sell, sell, sell! I've made some big investments so hopefully my shop grows in popularity, should have some good news next week... hopefully...

Anyway, no, the gimmick doesn't work unfortunately. I'm glad I checked it cos I thought it was in working order. I think the attack ring and cross survivor are still worth something though, so I think I can still sell it for like $25.

The RED Dranzer V2 is in perfect condition though, one of the most beautiful beyblades I've ever laid eyes upon! Wink
so what is the condition of the white slash riger? just need pics for it.
Here's the slash riger I am selling:

If you're interested send a PM my way foxy Smile

Forgot to add proof it's mine so here you go, spot the beys in the back too Wink

BUMP! Check out the new stuff guys, I'm sure you'll be interested!
Bump! To those who asked me to reserve stuff but haven't PM'd/ordered the beys they requested, please hurry, the beys are running out! Bloody Devil, Death Gargoyle, 2 Advance Strikers, 1 Advance Eterner and Purple Einstein MS have been sold so get your orders in quickly!