[Selling]  12/05: Zeus $29.99, Dranzer GTs $49.99, Wolborg MS $29.99 + LOTS MORE!

Shipping is $5. Payment must be made under the gift option on Paypal. Paypal is sza_92@hotmail.co.uk

IF YOU SEE ANYTHING ON MY EBAY PAGE THAT YOU WANT, ORDER IT THROUGH THE WBO FOR A 15% DISCOUNT!

New plastics + Wolborg MS 12th May 2013 (Click to View)
Desert Sphinxer (no sub-AR): $59.99
Zeus (Hasbro): $29.99, great deal for someone who can print/cut out stickers themselves
Dranzer GT (Reverse EG not working, Dranzer G clips) (RESERVED): $49.99
Dranzer GT (Turbo EG from Dragoon GT with CEW Metal Semi-flat, bit chip a bit loose and missing one clip): $49.99
Blizzard Orthros : $79.99
Red Dranzer G (no bitchip): $19.99
Appollon G parts: $15 for both, no clips
Wolborg MS (no BP): $29.99

The Dranzer GTs are what I like to call DISPLAY MODELS because these are for collectors who want to own one but don't want to pay the full price. They should not be battled with. They have defects such as EG not working or different EG, but as a whole they look great and can be displayed in your collection. This is a great opportunity to get a Dranzer GT for cheap so don't miss out!

NEW SHIPMENT FROM JAPAN! 10TH APRIL 2013! RARE HMS AND NIB PLASTICS! (Click to View)
Dragoon V2 - $59.99
Dragoon F - $29.99
Driger F- $29.99
Driger V2- $29.99

Wolborg 1 (blue) - $34.99
Ray Custom Grip- $24.99
Standard EZ Grip- $9.99

FUKUBAKO 2003 BEYBLADES (Red Driger V2, Red Dranzer V2 and Blue Flash Leopard 1 ALL NEW IN PACKET!) (Click to View)
Red Dranzer V2 $29.99 (Just 1 left!)

Beys in this picture are:

NIP Lime Green Dragoon MSUV
Lime Green Dragoon MSUV AR with Red Death Gargoyle MS RC (no sticker sheet)
NIP Sea Dragon with CWD Defense Ring $29.99
NIP Sea Dragon with CWD Free Defense Ring $29.99
NIP Purple Einstein MS $29.99
NIP Red Death Gargoyle MS

The HMS custom launchers are incredibly rare so don't miss out!

Driger Launcher - $29.99
Dragoon Launcher - $29.99
HMS Grip Launcher - $59.99
I shall taketh one Dragoon S por favor.

PM time!!!!
Updated with a lovely and surprising find from my beyblade bag, DRAGOON MSUV. It's lost its stickers but is in good condition! I loved this little guy, so make me a good offer, we all know how much these are worth Smile

EDIT- It will be up for sale soon, I'm going to clean it up and add the stickers to it. It can be reserved for the broski who offers me the best price!

EDIT- Okay, so I just found out that I'd most likely do a horrible job of putting the stickers on, so I'm just gonna sell it without the stickers. It's not a big deal because the stickers are up on the 'sticker sheet' topic so if you really want them you can just print them off. Please don't expect me to lower the price cos it's missing stickers.. the beyblade itself is in excellent condition
IS THE msuv hasbro or takara and whats the lowest price u would go
(Jan. 28, 2012  3:51 AM)jadejupiter18 Wrote: IS THE msuv hasbro or takara and whats the lowest price u would go

-

(Jan. 19, 2012  3:04 AM)Zain Wrote: PM me your offers and we'll see if we can work something out
I wasn't aware that Hasbro even released Dragoon MSUV! Mine is Takara, PM me your offer.
Updated with Dranzer V2, Dragoon V2, Driger V2 and Flash Leopard 2
Ill give you 10,000 pennies for the lot, what do you say? deal?
Make serious offers or do not post.
(Feb. 01, 2012  1:39 PM)deathgod10 Wrote: Ill give you 10,000 pennies for the lot, what do you say? deal?

Seriously ? That lot is worth way more than 100 $.

(Feb. 01, 2012  3:21 PM)Zain Wrote: I know right? Absolutely gutted that my two best condition beys are missing one SP each!

Yes, that was unfortunate. Unhappy
I am a Dragoon V2 fanatic, and I would have LOVED to get that one, should that SP have been there! Grin
But seriously, most of your beys are in such pristine condition!
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:23 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:21 PM)Zain Wrote: I know right? Absolutely gutted that my two best condition beys are missing one SP each!

Yes, that was unfortunate. Unhappy
I am a Dragoon V2 fanatic, and I would have LOVED to get that one, should that SP have been there! Grin
But seriously, most of your beys are in such pristine condition!

Yo Jan, if you buy his Dragoon V2 I can send you one from my spare set of Dragoon V2 SP, the blue stickers on one side are peeling a little, but I can just send it to you if you need, I have more than enough of the SP, and postage of a single envelope to India isn't exactly going to hit my wallet hard.
th!nk, that is way too sweet a thing to do! I'd feel bad! LOL oh and guys, I updated my selling list with some seriously rare beyblades, check them out!
Hah, it's cool, it's no fuss for me, and Jan deserves it.

Congrats on winning that lot, btw. Shame I don't have enough cash to spare on purchases right now, but I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding buyers Smile
I'm not so sure dude, when I found Dragoon MSUV I thought I would be swamped with offers. I've not got many offers for many of my beys. Most of them have been pretty bad.

One person offered me $40 for Dragoon MSUV.

Another dude offered me $10 for Dranzer V2.
Oof. Well, MSUV ain't an easy sell because of the price.

At the worst, Plastics/HMS remembrance day is in July, so you should see some sales then. Plus, people take a while to find stuff I guess.

Anyway, I'm sure the red ones won't be too hard to sell, I'll probably make an offer on the driger whenever I get back to regular work.
Cheers dude! I've never owned a Seaborg 2 by the way so when I saw the attack ring I was floored, it's friggin huge!
Believe me, the first time I saw one as a kid I called bull almost as loud as I called bull about the TT stadium (WHERE ARE THE WALLS?!). Only after losing by KO, of course, being the great sport I was as a kid >_>
I used to have a hasbro vortex stadium, the thing was massive but attack types were almost useless in it! Wait.. did you say you lost to a seaborg 2?
I lost to some combination with Whale Crusher, but not sure what the combo was, probably uncustomized though, or something with one of those big "sunfire" weight disks, but that's probably me trying to justify losing. It was very odd considering I usually used a very heavy, round weight disk (Heavier than the Bearing Gyro WD) in a somewhat defensive setup but I think my beyblade went too close to the exit. It was a single round thing though.