Performance Tip
Sticker Set
Launcher
Ripcord
Assembly Tool 
2. NEW TAKARA TOMY METAL FUSION BEYBLADE BB-78 Rock Zurafa Giraffe R145W
TAKARA TOMY METAL FUSION BEYBLADE BB-78 Rock Zurafa Giraffe R145WB
3.TAKARA TOMY METAL BEYBLADE SCREW CAPRICORNE 90MF MASTERS FUSION LAUNCHER SET
This listing is for Metal Beyblade 'SCREW CAPRICORNE 90MF' with light launcher set made by Takara tomy and imported by Sonokong. and this set is 100% authentic product by Takara and the same perfect quality and material as Japanese version except box art and manual written in Korean language.
4.TAKARA TOMY Beyblade Metal Fight Fusion Thermal Lacerta WA130HF BB74L2.
Beyblade Thermal Lacerta WA130HF BB74zl2
Manufacturer : Takara Tomy
Includes Face, Wheel, Track, Bottom, stickers, and pictorial instructions for self-assembly
100% Authentic and Brand new in retail box
Language in korean
Licensed by Takara Tomy
5.TAKARA TOMY/ Flame Byxis 230WD Metal Fusion Beyblade BB-95
Face, clear wheel, metal wheel, track, bottom, tool, sticker, light launcher2, winder
6.BBG 12 Archer Gryph C145S
Metalstoneface, chrome wheel, Crystal wheel, Track, Bottom, Sticker, ZeroG compact launcher, winder
7.Takara Tomy Beyblade Zero G BBG01 Warriors Ifraid W145CF
Stone face,chrome wheel, crystal wheel, track, bottom, sticker, zeroG compact launcher, winder
8.Bandis Goreim BBG20 DF145BS
Metalstoneface, chrome wheel, Crystal wheel, Track, Bottom, Sticker, ZeroG compact launcher, winder
9.BEYBLADE 2 Metall BB91 Ray Gil 100RSF Fight

Face, clear wheel, metal wheel, track, bottom, tool, manuel( inKorean), sticker, light launcher2, winder
Manufactured by TakaraTomy
and imported by Sonokong

10.Takara TOMY 2010 Beyblade Metal Fight Fusion BB-89 Aries 145D Takara TOMY 2010 Beyblade Metal Fight Fusion BB-89 Aries 145D booster set
Face, clear wheel, metal wheel, track, bottom, tool, manual( inKorean), sticker, light launcher2, winder

for separate purchase on the list 
7. 13
Cripes, those are some of the worst resolution pictures you could've possibly provided. The resolution isn't high enough to zoom in on the Takara Tomy logo and see if it's legit.

Can you either photo the boxes from closer (or just one) or get someone a little more technically versed to take the pictures for you?

Well, after comparing other versions of the Korean boxes, I can say these are probably legit. Maybe.
(Jan. 28, 2020  6:04 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Cripes, those are some of the worst resolution pictures you could've possibly provided. The resolution isn't high enough to zoom in on the Takara Tomy logo and see if it's legit.

Can you either photo the boxes from closer (or just one) or get someone a little more technically versed to take the pictures for you?

Well, after comparing other versions of the Korean boxes, I can say these are probably legit. Maybe.

just updated new photo is it better and clear enough?
I don't see much difference let me know or I will buy new phone 
my phone is galaxy s7
(Jan. 28, 2020  3:49 PM)whiskylady0102 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  6:04 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Cripes, those are some of the worst resolution pictures you could've possibly provided. The resolution isn't high enough to zoom in on the Takara Tomy logo and see if it's legit.

just updated new photo is it better and clear enough?
I don't see much difference let me know or I will buy new phone 
my phone is galaxy s7

One of the photos isn't working.
Neither are working. I don’t see anything
(Jan. 28, 2020  4:00 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Neither are working. I don’t see anything

That's weird, I see the second picture.
(Jan. 28, 2020  8:36 PM)whiskylady0102 Wrote: Just updated photo I see both photo now

That's weird, I can't see either now.
(Jan. 28, 2020  10:44 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  8:36 PM)whiskylady0102 Wrote: Just updated photo I see both photo now

That's weird, I can't see either now.

I couldn't see it earlier so I uploaded link again and I see it now so I thought everyone can see it
maybe I should upload photo somewhere and add the link instead of using google link
(Jan. 29, 2020  12:29 AM)whiskylady0102 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  10:44 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: That's weird, I can't see either now.

I couldn't see it earlier so I uploaded link again and I see it now so I thought everyone can see it
maybe I should upload photo somewhere and add the link instead of using google link

That would be great. Smile
(Jan. 29, 2020  12:36 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: That would be great. Smile
other website link did not work so I just linked google again
(Jan. 28, 2020  4:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2020  4:00 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Neither are working. I don’t see anything

That's weird, I see the second picture.

Not sure why I see it. Either the photos are not loading on my point of view or it’s not supported for me to see.
Maybe I should use the Craigslist photo link
Updated image link from craigslist
Craigslist Rocks working now

(Jan. 29, 2020  12:36 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: can you see it now 

(Jan. 30, 2020  5:23 PM)whiskylady0102 Wrote: Updated image link from craigslist
Craigslist Rocks working now

(Jan. 29, 2020  12:36 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: can you see it now 

Yeah, I can see both pictures. Smile
Are you willing to sell them separately because there is only
Like 1 maybe 2 things here I’m interested in
(Jan. 30, 2020  5:50 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Are you willing to sell them separately because there is only
Like 1 maybe 2 things here I’m interested 

Sure I will update individual price on each
can i buy the byxis separately if so how much and how should i pay
(Apr. 01, 2020  7:49 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: can i buy the byxis separately if so how much and how should i pay

my store link

Ebay
https://ebay.com/usr/godori01

Offerup
https://offerup.com/p/17124667/

Mercari
https://www.mercari.com/u/210061785/

Flame Byxis is $15 from Ebay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Flame-Byxis-230...Swqp5d8G5G

(Jan. 30, 2020  5:50 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Are you willing to sell them separately because there is only

I sell from 

Ebay
https://ebay.com/usr/godori01

Offerup
https://offerup.com/p/17124667/

Mercari
https://www.mercari.com/u/210061785/

you can find each beyblade from ebay or other stores and you can email me at godori0102@hotmail.com 
my name is Jimmy and I will create the listing of beyblades you want from eBay