[Seattle, Washington] and west side beybladers?

LOOKING FOR WASHINGTON, PREFERABLY SEATTLE-TACOMA BEYBLADERS
TO PUT TOGETHER A TOURNAMENT GROUP.

Technically anyone from Washington and North Oregon.
-
-
-
I'm from the South Seattle areas and I'm looking for some peeps to either try join my team, have some battles, host some tournies/BBQ's, make some trades, talk about our favorite shows,music,other fun cheesy hobbies,etc. I got a phone number for close range beybladers.
i dont live in seattle but im actually here right now. but i live in WA battle ground, so its just a few hours drive up here. im at the anime con going on here in downtown if you possibly can go for one day im here all weekend till monday i have beys. old and new.
awww.. i'm too late arnt i? lol yeah, i had some friends who went but i never had time. plus i'm getting a new dragoon g in the mail so i'm waiting for that in the next day or two :l
I live in Oregon! I bet Kanato Dolsrin can give you a ride down here for a tournament. It'll be fun.
(Apr. 28, 2011  6:22 AM)Nano Wrote: I live in Oregon! I bet Kanato Dolsrin can give you a ride down here for a tournament. It'll be fun.

when did i become a taxi LOL. actually wouldnt mind HAHAHA gets me out of the house. hm maybe if your mom would let you nano when i head you CA you can come with and see about challenging jacksonian and his team who is one of the CA sac blade teams i met last year.

anyways yep abit late. plus you missed it there was booth that had....plastic beyblades. of course i buaght them all but, Konna i might be heading back up some time i will drop you a PM when i do.
I'm kind of considered a little kid since I'm in early middle school, but I live in the Seattle area. Maybe a beyblade tournament at a park or something?
I am in the greater seattle area. I am thinking of hosting a tourney. I'd be more than happy to join a team and link up with others that would like to attend said tourney.

@op how did you get the title of king county champ? Did I miss a tourney?
pick a date and time, and you'll probably find me driving up for a good battle!

i have lots a stadiums brand new never used just for events! so im more than willing to help out if you do plan something! maybe next month, im heading up to pick up some items from a fellow taxidermist, so i can hit two birds with one stone LOL
My ideas are kinda these:
Round up some bladers in the greater seattle area (I beleive we need 8 for an official tourney) wich should not be too hard to do since Seattle is a big city.

As for venues I would say we could find a library that has a room we can use, I think that the library in Kirkland would let me do this but that is 10 miles from Seattle. I don't know many Seattle libraries but I am sure if I asked them someone might let me hold a tourney. We could also do a park, I think Cal Anderson park on Cappy hill might be a good place since it is in a safe area and is wide open with lots of grass (I am not blading where my blade can come out and scrape on concrete). I am sure there are some nice parks in the Wallingford/Ballard area too.

I wish I could hold a tourney at Sakura con, It might work but I feel I must hold a few small tourneys before I can hold a large one. I would like an assitant or 2 for a large one.

As for battling just for the heck of it the rules are as follows-
Must be meeting someplace public and you should get to know me before we meet up and exchange info. (it would suck if one of us was late, got lost ect)
Um... Count me out for the tournament but add me to the team, since I'm basically busy till late august
The tourney is just being brainstormed as of right now. So we don't have a defiante date. I'd need the materials and to decide upon a location.

Post below if you are able to attend a tourney in the greater seattle area and mention any friends/siblings that will also attend.

People attending-
PunkBlader
FuryPhoenix3838
kanato dolsrin (mabey)
Nano (mabey)
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:16 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: The tourney is just being brainstormed as of right now. So we don't have a defiante date. I'd need the materials and to decide upon a location.

Post below if you are able to attend a tourney in the greater seattle area and mention any friends/siblings that will also attend.

People attending-
PunkBlader (thats me)
FuryPhoenix3838

you can probably count me in if you wish but i really do need a date its a hotel stay if i do go so it will be very unpleasing if you decide to cancel. i can supply some stadiums i have about 10 of them............maybe for kicks i can DRAG nano along if his parents would let me LOL.
For the date I'd like to do the end or beginning of august. I think since that there is a TRU tourney on the 28th then we could do the 29th and at the TRU tourney I will advertise the WBO tourney.
Dammit. And I just had a few epic combos ready...
well in that case i might not beable to go.......i'll personally like to go to a TRU tourny closer to home so i can get people around me to join in for S-WA, N-OR.

any other time should still be great till september, i have a anime con to go to and a car show!

BUT i got to go to seattle regardless though next month to pick up those items. so maybe a meet and greet would still be nice.
I have no real set dates, just doing the brain storming lol. When are you heading to Seattle?
Hey guys! How bout we make a group? And how do you make one?
Anyways, my sister says she can blade just so there's another opponent.
hm sounds interesting, but I’m pretty much too far to I think for a group but it would be nice to have one LOL. I do have this thing on my facebook if anybody is interested called Beyblade Washington, I never finished it but I thought it might help if we get more people in WA to join LOL.

and PB (punkblader) I am unsure but it will be next month or so, and if anything we can always go to a Toys R Us and even ask to advertise Beyblade than at the same time tell about how we are trying to host events. so there for we still battle each other at the same time as getting others involved!

I’ll most likely plan a few day trip up there!
I would like to make a group that would be cool. I am open to ideas so everyone post what days are good for you and what days are not. Thanks!

Edit- I hit like but I see no join button.
(Jul. 24, 2011  12:26 PM)furyphoenix3838 Wrote: I'm kind of considered a little kid since I'm in early middle school, but I live in the Seattle area. Maybe a beyblade tournament at a park or something?

this for me too ^
i might be able to join the tournament if i can have a date, and time as i am already going to /zephers/ wich i also need a date and time on.
I LIVE IN SEATTLE & AM SOOOOO BORED I HAVE NO ONE TO BATTLE WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe some time my team Pasfic Powers could beyblatte your team
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Oregon-U...-26?page=1
If you're in Southern Washington, now it a great time to show off some skills at a tournament!
I am still here and still wanting a tourney in Seattle/ East king co. I just need someone to help me plan it out. I cannot travel far and need some ideas for a venue.
I live in Vancouver WA and occationaly go to seatlle (once mabye twice a year)...