Sept

Seattle Invitational 2022

Tukwila, WA
Tournament Results
Foster High School
4242 S 144th st
  We are meeting under the canopies by the baseball diamond.
1:30PM on 09/18/2022
Hosted by
  Zektor
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
P3C1

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with only one being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Quote:Please be aware of the covid levels in our county and stay informed with current health guidelines. I recommend wearing a mask but it is not mandatory.
https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/covi...dance.aspx  
Quote:                              WA State Invitational Tournament

If you have placed in the top 4 at ANY event on the WBO (in 2021-22) you are eligible to enter. Free food, drinks, and over two hundred dollars in prizes!! If you want to attend, and or did not get an invite, please let me know via DM. 

The format is P3C1. You need 3 beyblades with no repeating parts to participate in this event. (Organizers and staff will not lend out parts or launchers)

Sponsored by https://beybladebonanza.com/

Format: Burst Standard, P3C1, Ranked

Participant Cap: Invitation Only, 24
Number of Takara Tomy Stadiums: 3 (5+ extra for free play)
I am also bringing my "Jake Jones Jumbo-Anime Stadium"

Judges:  
Stadium#1: UnseenBurst
Stadium#2: Jake Jones
Stadium#3: Plot Armor                  
Head Judge: Zektor
Quote:
We will be under the canopy next to the baseball diamond. The high school has two large parking lots. Free bottles of water will be available. There is a restroom across the parking lot at the Tukwila Pool. (Please check the weather forecast before the event and prepare accordingly.)

• There are limited tables and seats. I recommend bringing your own chair.
Quote:
PRIZES
  •  1st Place: 50$ Visa gift card 
  •  2nd Place: 30$ Visa gift card
  •  3rd Place: 20$ Visa gift card
  •  1st place gets first pick, 2nd place gets second pick, and so on.
  •  B-200 Xiphoid Xcalibur
  •  B-199 Gatling Dragon
  •  BBG-41 White/Green Launcher with Carabiner Grip

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals. Free raffle for a B-201 Zest Achilles Customize Set. Each event     participant receives one entry and the winner is announced after the preliminary rounds. Free pizza,   bottles of water, and cold cans of soda will be available after the preliminary rounds. (please DM me if you have any dietary restrictions, allergies, or special requests)
Quote:
Tournament Details

I will arrive and check-in will begin at 12:30 PM. Please arrive by 1:25 PM to check-in. We are starting promptly at 1:35 PM . Be prepared for the tournament to last until around 4-5PM. Please bear with me, I will try to make this event run as smoothly/quickly as possible.

(the event may end earlier or later depending on the amount of players we have)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
This should be called UnseenBurst Gets His Revenge because I'm going to get my Revenge on Zektor by beating him in the Biggest Beyblade Tournament in Washington. Anyways, I'll probably be able to make it to this event. I can't wait to see all of you guys in the tournament. Also, Zektor, I have my own Phone now so I can judge if you need me to. Can't wait to play in one of Jake Jone's Anime Stadium.
Jake jones’s stadiums are so good . A few other people and I did a little battle royal match after a tournament only using Valkyries and the stadium was so nice to play in
This should be good to intend
hey zektor i see the invite but i cant join

(Aug. 13, 2022  3:10 AM)Diamond Blader Wrote: hey zektor i see the invite but i cant join
oh never mind
I probably won’t be able to go to this one because I live in Oregon city and since it’s on a Sunday I have school the next day
I like to see if Kei was invited too. I wish to meet him and maybe battle him too. Maybe.
Best wishes with this event Zektor I hope you all have an amazing time!!! 😎
(Aug. 13, 2022  4:16 AM)Prime564 Wrote: I probably won’t be able to go to this one because I live in Oregon city and since it’s on a Sunday I have school the next day
I wished I got to go lmao can’t wait until next open tournament 😁
(Aug. 17, 2022  11:52 PM)Aiden songco Wrote: I wished I got to go lmao can’t wait until next open tournament 😁

There will be one this sat in federal way. It's full but sometimes people don't show up. Also we are having another open tournament on sept 3rd in Tukwila. Its a team tournament so the winning team members will all get invites. If you don't have a team we can find you a spot. Hope you can make it!
I hope 2 more will join before the 3rd comes
All attack types incoming :^)
Btw does anyone want to be on the 3v3s in the upcoming tournament? I only need two people lol I don’t have anyone yet🤣
(Aug. 24, 2022  10:48 PM)Aiden songco Wrote: Btw does anyone want to be on the 3v3s in the upcoming tournament? I only need two people lol I don’t have anyone yet🤣

Not how 3v3 Tournaments work. You use 3 Beys yourself, what you're talking about is a Team Tournament.
Can you use gt beys and hasbro and sparking
Btw how do I get to the tournament it still says invite only…
(Sep. 04, 2022  5:43 PM)Aiden songco Wrote: Btw how do I get to the tournament it still says invite only…

This Event is only for if you've placed top 4 in a tournament in the past couple of months
(Sep. 04, 2022  5:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2022  5:43 PM)Aiden songco Wrote: Btw how do I get to the tournament it still says invite only…

This Event is only for if you've placed top 4 in a tournament in the past couple of months

Yeah I got the invite how on a message idk how to get in now
You should ask Zektor he could just add you on the Tournament. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
(Sep. 04, 2022  5:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You should ask Zektor he could just add you on the Tournament. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

Yeah thanks I can ask
Our prizes from Beybladebonanza.com shipped last night. Which one do you want to win?

[Image: 302152737-1126163591645386-1991500487439300052-n.jpg]
I would want the achillies lmao I’m getting a few new ones before the tournament haha