Seaborg draft

Breakage, yo you sure, i havent broke any of mine, and i use them quite alot in OHKO.
(Oct. 12, 2011  9:46 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Breakage, yo you sure, i havent broke any of mine, and i use them quite alot in OHKO.

Which versions do you have? The ones I broke were Phantom Force ones. I haven't touched the regular one since it's my last...
Btw, I used this combo (this one should probably be mentioned in the article somewhere as well). I think they broke in under 5 uses with that particular combo (also shot with and EZ Shooter Power Custom). Back then, I tested against heavy defense SG Metal Ball combos, etc.
Takara,hasbro and special stickers though that isnt really a version. I use them quite regularly as well, the takara and hasbro.
(Oct. 13, 2011  5:18 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Takara,hasbro and special stickers though that isnt really a version. I use them quite regularly as well, the takara and hasbro.

Hmm, that's weird. I remember Nic and others having breaking issues with their Whale Attackers. Maybe it's mostly that specific combo with Wolborg 2 shaft, but the AR always seemed fragile.
Mine broke in the same spots too, every time. Near the whale "tails" on the "upper attack" side of the AR. They are still in one piece, but they broke in that area.
I suspect it'll be a uriel 2, fin tector sort of thing.
Uriel 2 + Whale attacker = $$$
Right, this needs an article up so I’ve rewritten it heavily. I had to change a lot of things as there were huge factual errors, loads of poor phrasing, and no overall section (seriously, what happened?). I’m concerned with how incomplete the draft was even after both Dan and Hazel took a hand at improving it…

Everything should actually be factually correct now and this should be basically done, aside from the usual spelling and grammar checks (inb4 Imperial outshines Microsoft’s Spell Check again).

Quote:{{Beybox
| image = Seaborg.jpg
| full item name = Seaborg
| item number = A-12
| beyblade system = [[5-Layer]]
| beyblade type = [[Defense]]
| starter or booster =
}}

__TOC__

== Attack Ring (AR): Whale Attacker==
Whale Attacker takes the form of two large whales, with descending slopes and spikes along the sides, leading back to a single point, overall reminiscent of a whale arcing out of water. In right spin, the extremely large, flat protrusions that represent the whale's heads are the main contact points. These protrusions have a lot of blunt [[Smash Attack]], but suffer from a debilitating level of recoil, limiting Whale Attacker's usage to [[OHKO]] customs, and causing breakage issues, particularly at the bottom of the sloped section.

In left spin, the main contact points are the slopes. The slopes are relatively long, but are quite shallow and interrupted by the inner details of the AR, making it ineffective compared to other [[Upper Attack]] ARs.

=== Use in [[OHKO]] Customization ===
* '''AR:''' Whale Attacker
* '''WD:''' [[Heavy Weight Disks|10 Heavy]]
* '''SG:''' [[[[Spin_Gear#V_and_V2_Series_Spin_Gears|Neo Right SG (Heavy Metal Core)]]
* '''BB:''' SG Metal Flat 2 ([[Gaia Dragoon V]])

This style of attack is very risky as it relies on scoring an early KO, due to the poor survival and rapid loss of power it suffers due to Whale Attacker's recoil. SG Metal Flat 2 allows it to spin a little longer than other aggressive bases that are able to use an HMC. In general though, unless a person has no better attackers and is sure their opponent will choose an easily KO’d combo, it is generally not worth using.

== Weight Disk (WD): Eight Wide ==
See [[Wide Weight Disks|Eight Wide]]

== SG: Right Spin Gear ==
See [[Spin_Gear#A_to_F_Series_Spin_Gears|Right Spin Gear.]]

== Blade Base (BB): Defense Grip Base ==

Defense Grip Base has a sharp rubber tip, a design later reused for the Rubber Sharp tip of MFB’s [[Grand Ketos]] (which also shared the Whale theme). In a similar manner, it provides excellent [[Defense]] alongside almost no movement, sitting in the centre of the stadium and being nearly impossible to KO, even more so than the exceedingly popular SG Bearing Version 2 ([[Wolborg 2]]).
However, unlike SG Bearing Version 2, Defense Grip Base has a major weakness: It has extremely poor balance and next to no [[Survival]] ability. This means that any attack custom that is able to hit it hard enough to knock it off balance, or any opponent with even passable stamina will outspin it with little trouble. Furthermore, as with all other rubber tips, it also wears down fairly quickly, requiring regular replacement.
As such, it is rarely seen in competitive play, however, if one lacks top tier defensive options such as [[Wolborg 2|SG (Bearing Ver. 2)]], [[Draciel S|SG Metal Ball]] or [[Wolborg 4|Right Engine Gear (Circle Survive)]], it is a decent choice for [[Defense]] Customization.

=== Use in [[Defense]] Customization ===

* '''AR:''' Tiger Defenser ([[Driger S]])
* '''WD:''' [[Wide Defense]]
* '''SG:''' [[[[Spin_Gear#V_and_V2_Series_Spin_Gears|Neo Right SG (Heavy Metal Core)]]
* '''BB:''' Defense Grip Base

The combination of Defense Grip Base and a Heavy Metal Core alone is nearly impossible to knock out, Wide Defense creates a circular perimeter which creates difficulties for opposing attackers, as well as improving the poor stamina of the combination, whilst still having good weight for [Defense|Defensive]] purposes. Tiger Defenser is chosen for good weight distribution and good defensive synergy with Wide Defense.

== Other Versions ==
* '''Seaborg''' - Clear Blue (Random Booster 5)
* '''Seaborg''' - White (Random Booster 6)
* '''Seaborg''' - Pink (Random Booster 6)
* '''Seaborg''' - Pastel Blue (Random Booster 7)
* '''Seaborg''' - Ochre (Random Booster 7)
* '''BBA Defenser''' (Black)
* [[Phantom Force]] '''Seaborg''' - Clear Purple

== Gallery ==
<gallery>

</gallery>

== Overall ==
Seaborg as a whole is an example of how being extremely powerful in a single aspect at the expense of any ability in all other areas is a recipe for mediocrity. Its AR has great power, but this is largely irrelevant due to the extreme [[recoil]] it produces. The base has outstanding [[Defense]], but this is largely irrelevant due to the complete lack of [[Survival]] ability.
While certainly an interesting beyblade, '''it is only worth purchasing after one has already obtained all of the core parts and is interested in playing around with more unusual combinations.'''
"Whale Attacker's usage to [[OHKO]] customs"
I think it should be "usage in OHKO customs"

"slopes are quite long, but are quite shallow"
The two "quite" sound redundant; maybe use rather in place of the second one.

"win very quickly or be outspun."
I believe it should be "quickly or it will be outspun"

"defense; however this"
You need a comma after "however".
Fixed the last three, and tweaked the wording at a few points. The first one is not an error, it is limited to OHKO by its recoil (as opposed to being used in standard smash attack).

Should be all good now, unless my phone mangled something.

Thanks Smile

Edit: Tweaked AR section a touch. Also, as I'm using mobile internet I can't browse the pictures thread or do the whole gallery thing in general, so yeah.
Updated with formatting.
| image = Seaborg.jpg
| item number = A-12
| starter or booster = Starter
}}

__TOC__

Whale Attacker takes the form of two large whales, with descending slopes and spikes along the sides, leading back to a single point, overall reminiscent of a whale arcing out of water. In right spin, the extremely large, flat protrusions that represent the whales' heads are the main contact points. These protrusions have a lot of blunt [[Smash Attack]], but suffer from a debilitating level of [[Recoil]], limiting Whale Attacker's usage to [[OHKO]] customs, and causing breakage issues, particularly at the bottom of the sloped sections.

In left spin, the main contact points are the slopes. These are relatively long, but are quite shallow and interrupted by the inner details of the AR, making it ineffective compared to other [[Upper Attack]] ARs. (Anything to add about the 'height' of these slopes compared to other Upper Attack Rings ? Do others have less long, but more pronunced height changes that make them better ? Is length good ?)

* '''BB:''' SG Metal Flat 2 ([[Gaia Dragoon V]])

This style of Attack is very risky as it relies on scoring an early KO, due to the poor survival and rapid loss of power it suffers with Whale Attacker's Recoil. SG Metal Flat 2 allows it to spin a little longer than other aggressive bases that are able to use an HMC. In general though, unless a person has no better Attackers and is sure their opponent will choose an easily KO’d combo, it is generally not worth using.

Defense Grip Base has a sharp rubber tip, a design later reused for the Rubber Sharp tip of MFB’s [[Grand Ketos]] (which also shared the Whale theme). In a similar manner, it provides excellent [[Defense]] alongside almost no movement, sitting in the centre of the stadium and being nearly impossible to KO, even more so than the exceedingly popular SG Bearing Version 2 ([[Wolborg 2]]).
However, unlike SG Bearing Version 2, Defense Grip Base has a major weakness: it has extremely poor balance and next to no [[Survival]] ability. This means that any Attack custom that is able to hit it hard enough to knock it off balance, or any opponent with even passable stamina will outspin it with little trouble. Furthermore, as with all other rubber tips, it also wears down fairly quickly, requiring regular replacement.
As such, it is rarely seen in competitive play, however, if one lacks top tier defensive options such as [[Wolborg 2|SG (Bearing Ver. 2)]] (Is it "SG (Bearing Ver. 2)", or "SG Bearing Version 2", like written earlier ?), [[Draciel S|SG Metal Ball]] or [[Wolborg 4|Right Engine Gear (Circle Survive)]], it is a decent choice for [[Defense]] Customization.

* '''BB:''' Defense Grip Base

The combination of Defense Grip Base and a Heavy Metal Core alone is nearly impossible to knock out. Wide Defense composes a circular perimeter which creates difficulties for opposing Attackers, as well as improves the poor stamina of the combination, whilst still having good weight for [Defense|Defensive]] purposes. Tiger Defenser is chosen for good weight distribution and good Defensive synergy with Wide Defense.

== Other Versions ==

== Gallery ==

== Overall ==
Seaborg as a whole is an example of how being extremely powerful in a single aspect at the expense of any ability in all other areas is a recipe for mediocrity. Its AR has great power, but this is largely irrelevant due to the extreme [[Recoil]] it produces. The base has outstanding [[Defense]], but this is largely irrelevant due to the complete lack of [[Survival]] ability.
While certainly an interesting Beyblade, '''it is only worth purchasing after one has already obtained all of the core parts and is interested in playing around with more unusual combinations.'''

I put two things in bold, and changed a few words and punctuations, but once the former is fixed, I think this will be ready.

EDIT : Actually, again, you did not talk about its other parts in the Overall section at all ... This Beyblade has more than an Attack Ring and Blade Base.
The only useful parts at are the AR and BB which is why. The other parts are outclassed/unremarkable. Also the weight disk and SG of plastics beyblades in general are normally negligible.
So write that.

All Weight Disks and all Spin Gears are negligible ?
Until you hit the V series, yes, the weight disks and spin gears are generic and negligible unless they are gimmicked.

I will alter it with your suggestions later today and have this ready to go before I go to bed.

EDIT: More to do than I thought as I've learned a fair bit since I wrote this, but it'll be done tonight.
Okay so I did more than just correct stuff, a bit of a rewrite. Rambling about it down the bottom and you may want to do a quick check for any spelling errors (I've had a busy day so I might have missed some stuff), but here you go:

| image = Seaborg.jpg
| item number = A-12
}}

__TOC__

Whale Attacker takes the form of two large whales, with descending slopes and spikes along the sides, leading back to a single point, reminiscent of a whale arcing out of water, as well as screw head details which serve to add a mechanical feel to the design. In right spin, the large, flat protrusions that represent the whales' heads are the main contact points. These protrusions have a large amount of [[Smash Attack]], delivering impressive blunt force to opponents, but suffering from a debilitating amount of [[Recoil]], which limits Whale Attacker to [[OHKO]] customizations. Furthermore, the strain on the Attack Ring caused by these extremely violent impacts results in significant breakage issues, particularly near the screw head details where the Attack Ring is at its thinnest (though breakage is by no means limited to this area). It should also be noted that Whale Attacker has a tendency to damage other beyblades, much like [[Griffolyon|Cross Griffon]].

In left spin, the most noticeable feature of Whale Attacker is its slopes. These are quite long, however their shallow angle renders them ineffective compared to other [[Upper Attack]] ARs. Aside from this, the end of each slope, and the spikes along the side of the Attack Ring provide some [[Smash Attack]], but due to the inward curvature of the end-of-slope contact points and the small size of the spiked protrusions (and their tendency to wear down), Whale Attacker is unable to make significant contact in left spin, leading it to be greatly outclassed, most notably by [[Dragoon GT|G Upper]] and [[Flash Leopard 2|Panther Head]], both of which combine [[Upper Attack|Upper]] and [[Smash Attack]] far more effectively in left spin.

* '''SG:''' [[Spin_Gear#A_to_F_Series_Spin_Gears|Right SG]] (Free Shaft Version) ([[Dranzer S]])
* '''SG Shaft:''' SG (Bearing Version 2) Shaft ([[Wolborg 2]])
* '''SP:''' Fin Tectors ([[Draciel V2]])
* '''BB:''' Customize Bearing Base ([[Burning Kerberous]])

The epitome of One Hit KO combinations, this customization is completely geared towards making a single extremely powerful hit with only enough stamina and recoil control to make and survive that collision. Customize Bearing Base fixes the shaft of SG (Bearing Version 2) in place when it is used in the casings of [[Dranzer S]]. While the tip is pointed, the large width and fairly shallow angle allow it to move extremely aggressively (almost uncontrollably so) if banked correctly. While it does not maintain this aggression for long, this combination will not survive a drawn out battle anyway, and the use of a rubber tip contributes greatly to surviving Fin Tectors are not only the most aggressive Support Parts available, but they also have excellent synergy with Whale Attacker, and their recoil is of little concern for a OHKO custom. 10 Heavy is used to control Recoil, while [[Wide Defense]] could be used for more speed and aggression, the lighter weight, combined with the fact this combination is unable to use a [[Metal Driger|Heavy Metal Core]] means 10 Heavy is a much safer choice.
Of course, this style of Attack is inherently risky, and requires good aim and banking. The poor [[Survival]] and high [[Recoil]] of this customization means it must connect in the first few seconds of a battle or face certain defeat. If it does make early contact, however, it will usually knock out any opponent short of a top tier [[Defense]] Customization, though there is still a fair chance of it falling victim to its own recoil. Combined with the breakage issues of both Whale Attacker and Fin Tectors, this means that, like any other OHKO combination, this setup should not be relied upon in a competitive situation.

Defense Grip Base is a mid-height base, with six large screw details extending downward from the upper edge, and a rather pointed profile, leading to a sharp rubber tip. Similar to the later Rubber Sharp Tip of MFB's [[Grand Ketos]] (which also shared the Whale theme), this tip provides excellent [[Defense]] and almost no movement, sitting in the centre of the stadium and being extremely difficult to KO, arguably moreso than any other base, as well as the exceedingly popular SG (Bearing Version 2) Shaft of [[Wolborg 2].
However, while SG (Bearing Version 2) is supported by bearings which successfully address the inherent Survival issues of rubber tips, Defense Grip Base does not compensate for this at all, an issue only worsened by the poor stability of the sharp tip shape. In fact, its stamina is so poor that any Attack custom, even a rubber tipped one, that is able to hit it hard enough to knock it off balance will easily outspin it. It should go without saying, therefore, that any Beyblade with even passable [[Survival]] ability will have absolutely no trouble defeating Defense Grip Base, and the extremely passive behaviour of the tip means Defense Grip Base is completely unable to knock these combinations out. Furthermore, as with all other rubber tips, and perhaps moreso due to the softer rubber it is made from, the tip of Defense Grip Base wears down fairly quickly, requiring regular replacement.
Due to these issues, it is rarely seen in competitive play, however, if one lacks top tier defensive options such as [[Wolborg 2|SG Bearing Version 2]], or [[Wolborg 4|Right Engine Gear (Circle Survive)]], it is a decent choice for [[Defense]] Customization.

* '''BB:''' Defense Grip Base [[Seaborg]]

The combination of Defense Grip Base and a Heavy Metal Core alone is nearly impossible to knock out. Wide Defense provides a circular perimeter making it difficult for opponents to land solid hits on this custom, provides decent weight for [[Defense|Defensive]] purposes, as well as providing the combination with some much needed Survival ability. Tiger Defenser is chosen for its excellent Defense in right spin, impeccable balance, and strong synergy with Wide Defense.

== Other Versions ==

== Gallery ==
<gallery>

</gallery>

== Overall ==
Seaborg as a whole is an example of how being extremely powerful in a single aspect at the expense of any ability in all other areas is a recipe for mediocrity. Its AR has great power, but this is largely irrelevant due to the extreme [[Recoil]] it produces. The base has outstanding [[Defense]], but this is compromised by its complete lack of [[Survival]] ability.
While certainly an interesting Beyblade, '''Seaborg is only worth purchasing after one has already obtained all of the core parts and is interested in experimenting with more unusual combinations.'''

1. Is it "SG (Bearing Ver. 2)", or "SG Bearing Version 2", like written earlier?
- Search me. A lot of variants are commonly used, SG Bearing Version 2 is used when discussing the part by itself and the bracketed version and the shortened version thereof is usually used when discussing combinations. Both are widely understood and I'm really not sure which is the official version. Honestly, I'm really not sure on part names as a whole, a lot of beyblades have stickers that conflict with part names (Wolborg 2's blade bas, Defense Grip Base 2, has stickers reading "Bearing Grip Base", which is actually a more suitable name). We generally just go by the parts list on beywiki as well as what articles have used. You may want to look into it some time and see what you can dig up.

2. "Actually, again, you did not talk about its other parts in the Overall section at all ... This Beyblade has more than an Attack Ring and Blade Base."
-It has them, sure, but they are absolutely not notable in the least. In practice, with the A-F series beys you buy them for the AR and BB and nothing else, weight disks are generic and outclassed and the SG's are the same in all non-gimmicked beys. This should be made clear in the spin gear and separate weight disk articles (which don't do enough to separate 6/8/10 WD's right now). However, if you want to, you can add this to the Overall Section of every A-F Series beyblade that doesn't have a rare WD or a gimmicked SG, including this one:

"Like most A-F Series Beyblades, neither the Weight Disk nor the Spin Gear is notable."

Larger Revisions (Click to View)
Anyway, I chose those two because they also have both smash and some upper in left spin, and do a far, far better job of it. Honestly I kinda want to use a less effective example because it really is not a good AR at all in left spin, but there really aren't that many left spin smash attack AR's that have slopes, and even fewer would be understood by enough people to make for a good comparison.

In case you were wondering, I don't mention any comparative Ar's for right spin because Whale Attacker is very unique and acts very differently to other ARs, in a more recoil, more power kinda deal.

I also altered the customization. Someone used to use this setup back in the day and it is probably the perfect example of OHKO. It's all described in the article. Definitely a long section for a combination that isn't top-tier, but as I said, it's basically the definitive OHKO combination. It's all explained up there, and yes the tip can apparently be launched aggressively even with a mint tip if you get the angle right, though it is easier with a more worn tip for obvious reasons. Base setup is still much heavier and better at handling recoil than grip base even without an hmc and there really isn't anything that can use an HMC that has really good recoil handling and a rubber tip. SG MF2 is okay but metal tips are harder to hit stuff with and the ability to use an HMC isn't worth the tradeoffs of a metal tip (even one with fairly good recoil handling).

Blade Base
Also revamped this a fair bit while I was working on this. Like the AR section, I wasn't happy with the flow of this from the start so I've fixed that up a bit. I've mentioned the softer rubber of the tip, it may actually be the softest ever used by a beyblade (perhaps a different type of rubber even). Not much to say, I mean you have both versions haha.
[/quote]

One thing - should I capitalise "Left Spin" or not? I tend to capitalise it when writing but I recall being told not to capitalise a bunch of stuff in the past and I forget whether that's one of them, and beywiki tends to mix things where people miss them sometimes. CTRL+F should make it easy to fix, if I'm not on and it needs fixing.

I hope you don't mind me doing this kind of thing with the massive revisions and so on, I feel I've improved a lot as a writer since I wrote a lot of these drafts and while I know there's the whole "don't fix what aint broke" thing (and this article would have been up to scratch as it was with only those minor corrections), I'm a bit of a perfectionist about these things. I'm really happy with this article as it is, aside from a few small complaints about length and flow that I have with everything I write, but yeah, should be ready to go.
| image = Seaborg.jpg
| item number = A-12
}}

__TOC__

Whale Attacker takes the form of two large whales, with descending slopes and spikes along the sides, leading back to a single point, reminiscent of a whale arching out of water, as well as screw head details which serve to add a mechanical feel to the design. In right spin, the large, flat protrusions that represent the whales' heads are the main contact points. These protrusions have a large amount of [[Smash Attack]], delivering impressive blunt force to opponents, but suffering from a debilitating amount of [[Recoil]], which limits Whale Attacker's use to [[OHKO]] customizations. Furthermore, the strain on the Attack Ring caused by these extremely violent impacts results in significant breakage issues, particularly near the screw head details where the Attack Ring is at its thinnest (though breakage is by no means limited to this area). It should also be noted that Whale Attacker has a tendency to damage other Beyblades, much like [[Griffolyon|Cross Griffon]].

In left spin, the most noticeable feature of Whale Attacker is its slopes. These are quite long, however their shallow angle renders them ineffective compared to other proper [[Upper Attack]] ARs. Aside from this, the end of each slope, and the spikes along the side of the Attack Ring provide some [[Smash Attack]], but due to the inward curvature of the end-of-slope contact points and the small size of the spiked protrusions (and their tendency to wear down), Whale Attacker is unable to make significant contact in left spin, leading it to be greatly outclassed, most notably by [[Dragoon GT|G Upper]] and [[Flash Leopard 2|Panther Head]], both of which combine [[Upper Attack|Upper]] and [[Smash Attack]] far more effectively in left spin.

* '''SG:''' [[Spin_Gear#A_to_F_Series_Spin_Gears|Right SG]] (Free Shaft Version) ([[Dranzer S]])
* '''SG Shaft:''' SG (Bearing Version 2) Shaft ([[Wolborg 2]])
* '''SP:''' Fin Tectors ([[Draciel V2]])
* '''BB:''' Customize Bearing Base ([[Burning Kerberous]])

The epitome of One Hit KO combinations, this customization is completely geared towards making a single extremely powerful hit with only enough stamina and Recoil-control to make and survive that collision. Customize Bearing Base fixes the shaft of SG (Bearing Version 2) in place when it is used in the casings of [[Dranzer S]]. While the tip is pointed, the large width and fairly shallow angle allow it to move extremely aggressively (almost uncontrollably so) if banked correctly. Even though it does not maintain this aggression for long, this combination will not survive a drawn out battle anyway, and the use of a rubber tip contributes greatly to surviving. Fin Tectors are not only the most aggressive Support Parts available, but they also have excellent synergy with Whale Attacker, and their recoil is of little concern for a OHKO custom. 10 Heavy is used to control Recoil, while [[Wide Defense]] could be used for more speed and aggression. The lighter weight, combined with the fact this combination is unable to use a [[Metal Driger|Heavy Metal Core]], means 10 Heavy is a much safer choice.
Of course, this style of Attack is inherently risky, and requires good aim and Banking. The poor [[Survival]] and high [[Recoil]] of this customization mean it must connect in the first few seconds of a battle or face certain defeat. If it does make early contact, however, it will usually knock out any opponent short of a top tier [[Defense]] Customization, though there is still a fair chance of it falling victim to its own Recoil. Combined with the breakage issues of both Whale Attacker and Fin Tectors, this means that, like any other OHKO combination, this setup should not be relied upon in a competitive situation.

Defense Grip Base is a mid-height base, with six large screw details extending downward from the upper edge, and a rather pointed profile, leading to a sharp rubber tip. Similar to the later Rubber Sharp Bottom of MFB's [[Grand Ketos]] (which also shared the Whale theme), this tip provides excellent [[Defense]] and almost no movement, sitting in the centre of the stadium and being extremely difficult to KO, arguably moreso than any other Base, as well as the exceedingly popular SG (Bearing Version 2) Shaft of [[Wolborg 2].
However, while SG (Bearing Version 2) is supported by bearings which successfully address the inherent Survival issues of rubber tips, Defense Grip Base does not compensate for this at all, an issue only worsened by the poor stability of the sharp tip shape. In fact, its stamina is so poor that any Attack custom, even a rubber tipped one, that is able to hit it hard enough to knock it off balance will easily outspin it. It should go without saying, therefore, that any Beyblade with even passable [[Survival]] ability will have absolutely no trouble defeating Defense Grip Base, and the extremely passive behaviour of the tip means Defense Grip Base is completely unable to knock these combinations out. Furthermore, as with all other rubber tips, and perhaps moreso due to the softer rubber it is made from, the tip of Defense Grip Base wears down fairly quickly, requiring regular replacement.
Due to these issues, it is rarely seen in competitive play, however, if one lacks top-tier defensive options such as [[Wolborg 2|SG Bearing Version 2]], or [[Wolborg 4|Right Engine Gear (Circle Survive)]], it is a decent choice for [[Defense]] Customization.

* '''BB:''' Defense Grip Base [[Seaborg]]

The combination of Defense Grip Base and a Heavy Metal Core alone is nearly impossible to knock out. Wide Defense provides a circular perimeter making it difficult for opponents to land solid hits on this custom, lending decent weight for [[Defense|Defensive]] purposes, as well as giving the combination with some much needed Survival ability. Tiger Defenser is chosen for its excellent Defense in right spin, impeccable balance, and strong synergy with Wide Defense.

== Other Versions ==

== Gallery ==

== Overall ==
Seaborg as a whole is an example of how being extremely powerful in a single aspect at the expense of any ability in all other areas is a recipe for mediocrity. Its AR has great power, but this is largely irrelevant due to the extreme [[Recoil]] it produces. The base has outstanding [[Defense]], yet that is compromised by its complete lack of [[Survival]] ability. Like most A-F Series Beyblades, neither the Weight Disk nor the Spin Gear are notable.
While certainly an interesting Beyblade, '''Seaborg is only worth purchasing after one has already obtained all of the staple parts and is interested in experimenting with more unusual combinations.'''

This should be good. If someone else wants to add "Like most A-F Series Beyblades, neither the Weight Disk nor the Spin Gear is notable." in all the appropriate articles, go ahead.
Here is the article, minus the image: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Seaborg
I'll probably notice small formatting things I missed, I have a tendency to only do that once an article is up, despite checking the preview and everything. I'm weird okay.

Anyway, good work everyone. Hopefully we can get an image ASAP, but I'm just glad to see this up, finally.

There is one thing though, for the other versions list, this: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...AImagelist

Description is there. Any other info on this? Shall I just add it as :
Seaborg - Navy Blue - Dragon Cube Grabbing Game Puzzle

The thing is I'm not sure that's the right way to describe it, I think I know what it's talking about but I'm not entirely sure if the grabbing puzzle was "dragon cube" or that was something else?
Go ahead and write it as :
Quote:'''Seaborg''' - Dragon Cube Claw Crane prize (Navy Blue)

At least, I understood it as being part of one of those Claw Crane games ...
Yes, that is what I thought too, but I wasn't quite sure.

Thanks, I will add that now.