Scythe Discussion

This Thread is for the discussion of scythe .
My tests
Blitz's testing
Cyberbladers testing
wondering if you can do scythe bull 145WD vs earth/burn bull 145WD

you may ask "why outclassed combos?" but i am interested in how well it is for stamina

and if you can do scythe bull 145WD vs basalt ___ 230CS (sycthe in stamina mode), i am thinking that the free spin part will nullify basalts spin disruption
Can you Test against Basalt CancerF: D or Earth CancerBD145ES
If you Can Try Testing The Homing Dragon VS MF-H Scyth Bull 230CS. or VS Lightning Tank. Maybe MM
Results aren't surprising. But yeah, I'm pretty sure most people are interested more in how Scythe's stamina stands up against the likes of Basalt, Hell BD145, etc. than anything else.
(Jun. 23, 2011  5:01 AM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: If you Can Try Testing The Homing Dragon VS MF-H Scyth Bull 230CS. or VS Lightning Tank. Maybe MM

Where were you when we publicly declared that no more fancy names should be used ? Four in one post, are you really serious.
(Jun. 23, 2011  5:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  5:01 AM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: If you Can Try Testing The Homing Dragon VS MF-H Scyth Bull 230CS. or VS Lightning Tank. Maybe MM

Where were you when we publicly declared that no more fancy names should be used ? Four in one post, are you really serious.
From under the rock from whence they came from before posting that
More tests
Scythe Aquario 145WD vs Hell Kerbecs BD145(BOOST)WD
Scythe wins 1
Hell wins 9

disappointing results , i will have more tests up very soon with basalt and 230 heights Smile
Maybe try a D/WD/SD with a BD145/230/AD145/DF145/85... Seeing that RS doesn't work that well against LLD. Maybe start against Vulcan/Pegasus. I would really like to see it on an 85.
U HAVE A PONIT BUT THE WD HAS THE GREATSEST STAMINA AND DEFANCE OUT OF D/SD I MADE MEASURES
Hey Just wondering Silly but Could You Try this as a Attack Custom when i think of Sythe I think of Attack can You test it to

MF Scythe ______ CH120 RF I Supose VS Basalt Combo
maxsimus: And what are those measures of yours? Also, don't bother replying to this if it's SST's...

EDIT: billy Blast: I don't think that will work seeing that it doesn't have much slopes like LLD/Vulcan.
i use wd last for 1:20
i use d and it last for 50 sec
i use sd it lasted 30 sec it went off balence
Interesting... want you to try both:

MF-H Scythe Bull GB145CS VS. MF-H Lightning L-Drago BD145RF

and...

MF Scythe Bull D125RF VS. MF-H Basalt Bull GB145CS

It seems Scythe has terrible weight and is being pushed around.

Also, does the Free Spinning PC mode work on all CWs? If so, what modes are you using?
(Jun. 23, 2011  5:52 AM)maxsimus Wrote: U HAVE A PONIT BUT THE WD HAS THE GREATSEST STAMINA AND DEFANCE OUT OF D/SD I MADE MEASURES

Watch the caps there, pal. And try spelling things correctly for a change.

Hm, Scythe's results are interesting and disappointing. We can see if it is good or not by more testing obviously. I want to do tests also but I don't have Scythe. Unhappy

EDIT: Can you do testing against Basalt combos?
No the PC frame only fits with scythe , and i am using it in stamina mode i think , its the free spinning one.
Leone Lione and maximus please do try to stay on topic and leonelione what do you actually want me to test?
Sorry about going off-topic.

Try:
MF-H Scythe Bull BD145/230CS vs Vulcan Horuseus 145RF
MF Scythe Bull AD145/85WD vs Vulcan Horuseus 145RF
why would you want WD going against an RF , and i don't have vulcan.
(Jun. 23, 2011  6:06 AM)maxsimus Wrote: i use wd last for 1:20
i use d and it last for 50 sec
i use sd it lasted 30 sec it went off balence

No , solo spin doesn't really matter , try battling with them and you will see that the results are different , WD can be beaten by SD.

Rusty : Sorry for going off-topic , I just wanted to tell him that he is wrong. Can you test MF-H Scythe Bull BD145 CS vs. MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 CS ?
(Jun. 23, 2011  6:18 AM)RustyXD Wrote: why would you want WD going against an RF , and i don't have vulcan.
cause Scythe needs to be tested..
Don't you think every thing deserves a chance?
Yeah but stamina vs attack proves nothing 99% of WD bottomed combos get owned by RF based combos .
and ZED i don't have 2 CS's.
(Jun. 23, 2011  6:09 AM)RustyXD Wrote: No the PC frame only fits with scythe , and i am using it in attack mode i think , its the free spinning one.

Attack mode is obviously not the one where the PC Frame is free-spinning. That is Stamina mode ...
(Jun. 23, 2011  6:26 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Yeah but stamina vs attack proves nothing 99% of WD bottomed combos get owned by RF based combos .
and ZED i don't have 2 CS's.
lolz You are quite right about whats bolded there

Anyway it's quite Funny but try with EDS i'd say maybe an increase in spinning time(battle wise)Stupid
And to finish it try with TH170/230 maybe they can change the preformance..Speechless
I'm extremely interested in seeing Scythe's Stamina ability.

If you can could you test Scythe Kronos 100WD VS Burn and Earth Bull 100WD.
Fyuuor, Rusty already tested Scythe for stamina, though he said he'll have more tests up later.
RustyXD Wrote:Scythe Aquario 145WD vs Hell Kerbecs BD145(BOOST)WD
Scythe wins 1
Hell wins 9