Scythe Discussion

But as I suggested perhaps TH195/170EDS/WD would help scythe the height might benefit scythes stamina and no scraping issues......
Scythe 100 WD/EDS is getting decent results against Basalt 230, like 30% (decent in the fact that most LTSC can't even get 10%)
Well i have some good news check out these results Grin
Scythe Kronos (Stamina) BD145EDS vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Scythe wins 11
Basalt wins 9 (4KO)

The OS for scythe were by about 3-4 seconds and Basalt would OS by either 2-3 seconds or Scythe would scrape and Basalt would win by a while.
Does the free-spinning PC frame really work in these tests?
(Jun. 26, 2011  3:45 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Does the free-spinning PC frame really work in these tests?
yes if the PC frame is on Stamina mode then yes
Well here are more tests
Scythe Kerbecs (stamina)TH170CS vs Beat Lynx GB145RF
Scythe wins 13
Beat wins 7
Most of the time beat couldn't get a good hit on Scythe because the PC frame absorbed the hit very well , but when beat got a nice hit on scythe it went flying.
So the pc frame is absorbing hits? Well, that's good news.
this will make a good destabilizer Grin
Uh, Destabilizers are horribly outdated, as th!nk said, using a destabilizer over a LTSC is like using an abacus over a calculator.
Also, scythe has a free spinning PC Frame on top, which would reduce destabilisation, at least in that mode, and it's far more useful to have it free spinning instead of fixed, as it offers protection, and, as Ray Unicorno. has said, destabilisers suck.

So, it wouldn't even be good for destabilisation, and "destabilisers" as I've said, aren't a "type" of beyblade, it's just what happens when a lower bey hits a taller one.
sorry about that. thanks for the info though. I know destabilizers suck...it's just that I thought the free-spinning PC frame might destabilize much better than some of the ones that we have now. turns out my thoughts were wrong Uncertain

Off topic: LOL. using a abacus over a calculator. nice example Grin
how did the PC frame absorb the hits at 170 is it even possible CS doesnt scrape that much so that is highly unlikely!
Remember, that's only a few millimetres, and it overhangs the track, but yeah, it does seem a bit odd? I guess it's on a slope or something??
I done some battles with hell kid,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG1TL-LB32U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF2rkDdzjzI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grlOSuHter8

These where mostly hell kids results and we both used
3 seg launcher grips,
L/Rs,
Launcher rubbers,
Grip rubbers and
obviously a BB-10 attack stadiam!
Can you test against MF Meteo L DragoCH120XF or Mf-f Lightning L dragoCh120XF or MF Lightning L DragoGB145XF
Me and saint can do Meteo/Lightning L Drago ch120 RF but not XF, unforchanatly I sold both my XFs and GB145.
Just Pm me for requests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-C8SWBkDSw

Sorry when i said a request by rusty i ment anubis132,
Im sorry about that.
What about Scythe 230 CS VS Basalt 230 CS? I didn't read everything in the thread so i'm asking: did anyone try that?
@th!nk Beat touched the PC frame , as Scythe was slightly leaning down and as you said it over hangs the track so yeah

Yamislayer i would like to test it , but sadly i have one CS although i was thinking about using D , but i never had the time to.
Can anyone test Scythe Kronos BD145EDS vs MF LLD BD145LRF?
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:16 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: What about Scythe 230 CS VS Basalt 230 CS? I didn't read everything in the thread so i'm asking: did anyone try that?
We could try scythe kronos TH220 CS vs MF-Heavy Basalt Bull 230 sd :s
(Hell kid lost his D and his WD) So sd is the best we can do.
That 1mm (220vs230) actually makes a reasonably big difference. As does CS to SD.
You may as well if you want, but it's not really what yamislayer is after, or at least, what I'd think Yami's after.
haha you're quite right th!nk, anyway i already bought my kronos so i am just waiting for it, i'll do tests to when i'll get it.
Well right now this is the best i could do , and i no i only did 15 rounds but thats all i have time for.
Scythe Kronos 230D vs Basalt Kerbecs 230D
Scythe wins 7 (2KO)
Basalt wins 8 (7KO)

CS would be better to prevent KO's but that is the best i can do for now. Scythe would OS basalt by like 7 seconds or so.
I ordered a Scythe Kronos recently, it should be here soon. When it is, I'll be sure to submit a lot of test results here. Smile
(Jun. 29, 2011  11:19 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Well right now this is the best i could do , and i no i only did 15 rounds but thats all i have time for.
Scythe Kronos 230D vs Basalt Kerbecs 230D
Scythe wins 7 (2KO)
Basalt wins 8 (7KO)

CS would be better to prevent KO's but that is the best i can do for now. Scythe would OS basalt by like 7 seconds or so.

Ah, not quite surprising... Basalt is not as good for Stamina, IMO(I know, its top tier, but yeah!)... Great tests. Smile