Scythe Discussion

But it's not even the same test as Fyuuor wanted ...
Well here are the tests fyuuor wanted Grin

Scythe Bull 100WD vs Burn Bull 100WD
Scythe wins 10
burn wins 0

It always looked like scythe was going to stop spinning , but it just kept going it only beat burn by like 2-4 seconds each time but it always looked like scythe was going to loose. So this can't handle hell but does great against burn , and i only have a Hasbro earth so do you still want me to test?
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:38 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Scythe Bull 100WD vs Burn Bull 100WD
Scythe wins 10
burn wins 0

Well that's something, at least. These were all wins via OS, correct?

I actually think it would be better to test this against Basalt than Earth. Basalt has better Stamina.
do you mind doing.....
MF scythe kronos(attack mode) R145R2F(or any other preferred attack type track) VS Basalt aquario BD145CS

and...
scythe kronos(stamina mode)BD145EDS VS Hell kerbecs BD145EDS
thankyou for you time and help also no need to test too much on defence as it has quite the amazing results!
Kei yeah they were is there any specific height you want ?

@gogetablaze Scythe doesn't have the best attack i will test if i have time thought Grin and i dont have 2 EDS's.
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:59 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Kei yeah they were is there any specific height you want ?

Not really. As long as both Beyblades are the same height and have the same Bottom (I would recommend B unless you're using two mint D/SD/WD Bottoms), it's all good.
Ok here are the results
Scythe Bull T125D vs Basalt Bull T125D
Scythe wins 3 (1 OS , 2 KO)
Basalt wins 17 (All KO)

I don't no whether these results were good or bad i mean if you forget about the win rate and focus only on the OS scythe does well but basalt continuously KO'ed it which is sad because the 1 time there was no Ko's scythe won.
(Jun. 23, 2011  8:59 AM)RustyXD Wrote: i dont have 2 EDS's.

sorry i meant hell kerbecs BD145WD
Interesting.

Can you test Scythe Bull 145WD vs. Earth Bull 145WD ? Thanks.

Does Scythe have absolutely no potential in Attack combinations ?

Could you also test Scythe as a Defense type [MF-H Scythe Bull BD145/230CS or variants] against the infamous MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF ? That would prove something.

Does the thinness of the Metal Wheel make a huge difference in the Beyblade ? Does it seem to have high recoil ? When a Beyblade hits it, does it simply absorb the hit, what is the reaction when it's hit ?
Hah i don't have an LRF or a second Metal Face that is why i didn't include tests against that combo.
The free spinning PC frame seems to absorb the hits very well. And about the recoil it does not seem to have enough for attack and the PC frame is free spinning it reduces its recoil even more.
maybe scythe should be a stamina type with a MF-H to help it stay? Cuz those basalt tests show that it is KOed easily
(Jun. 23, 2011  10:42 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Hah i don't have an LRF or a second Metal Face that is why i didn't include tests against that combo.
The free spinning PC frame seems to absorb the hits very well. And about the recoil it does not seem to have enough for attack and the PC frame is free spinning it reduces its recoil even more.

Then put the wheel in attack mode.
Even so it doesn't do to well when i have been messing around with it , i do not have time right now to formally test it but i am quite sure it wont do well.
Hm...Really interesting. I'm wondering and hoping for Scythe's Stamina potential...so will you please test:
Scythe Bull AD145/145/85/90SD/D/WD vs. Earth Bull AD145/145/85/90SD/D/WD?
Not all of these. Only choose the variants you have.
Scythe Bull 145 B (stamina) vs Earth Bull 145 B

also Basalt tends to have little stamina, but rather depletes the opposing beys stamina with each hit...
So the PC frame absorbs well? What about a low track defense combo? MF-H Scythe Aquario 85CS vs MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF/MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF/MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 (CS-MB) please? My Scythe Kronos will arrive in a week, so for now can you do these?
Can you test Scythe 85WD VS Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. Just curious how the PC Frame will help on a low track against Stamina. Sorry if this has been requested/tested before.
Could you actually edit the first post and any other results you might have posted to always mention what mode Scythe is in, because it makes a big difference.
Scythe Bull 105WD (stamina) vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Scythe wins 4
hell wins 6
all outspins

well i was quite impressed with scythe. I used 105 because scythe overhangs the track making it scrape alot Grin
Sorry if this is off topic, but does Kronos act well as a balanced clear wheel?
Mind if you test if scythe ability to destibilize?
Can you test it as a Defence,Attack and Destabilzer?It may has a potential to be an anti-meta from how it looks.
AD managed to make an uncustomised Scythe Kronos spin for about 5 mins.. Mine stopped at 2 mins 36 secs. What's wrong? All parts are mint. Tested the solo spin time immediately after unboxing the bey. Also, I realised the EDS tip is not in the middle. Is this a common problem?
AD used a modified Rev Up Launcher, with a regular string launcher, I can get 3 minutes 15 seconds on a good launch.
(Jun. 24, 2011  8:34 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Scythe Bull 105WD (stamina) vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Scythe wins 4
hell wins 6
all outspins

well i was quite impressed with scythe. I used 105 because scythe overhangs the track making it scrape alot Grin

Was it in Stamina Mode? Did the PC Frame make contact with BD145? Also, the standard for testing is 20 rounds now. Thanks for the tests!
Doesn't it say that Scythe is in stamina mode right next to the combo in bold...?