Scythe Discussion

Vs what rai? I am gonna do some test since I'm available at the moment (=not busy for who wonder :d)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS and MF Vari Ares R145RF would be great Grin
Hmm...
It gets great solo spin times (4:40) but unfortunately I don't have a VariAres nor a Kerbecs (GASP, I don't have a Hell Kerbecs!). I can test this vs LightningBD145RF, Vulcan100R2F if you want? (I am getting a MF-H, 90, 85 and RFx2 soon)
Those would be great as well! Anything will do fine, really.
I know I don't have any formal testing but I tried it out and I prefer BD145 over it only because it helps prevent destabilization.
(Sep. 11, 2011  5:32 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS and MF Vari Ares R145RF would be great Grin
MF Scythe Kronos AD145EDS vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Scythe: 11/20
Basalt: 9/20
Scythe win %: 55%
Scythe shoot 10 round first and then vice versa.

Scythe got knock around quite easily by Basalt if scythe shoot first. The D part is activated quite easily.

so I put EWD on:
MF Scythe Kronos AD145EWD vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Scythe shoot 10 rounds first and vice versa
Scythe:18/20
Basalt: 2/20
Scythe win % : 90%

EWD got more grips than EDS. So it has better win percentage.
Doing all the Stamina battles causes lots of time. I am busy now so new test will be condusced soon

Thank you SOO much Tyler Le! Grin I'm LOVING those results!

EWD FTW
No prob. I love testing Beyblade out. I might do Scythe Kronos BD145EDS vs Basalt AD145 EWD soon
I have just finished some testing on the old Scythe85/90CS combo, more impressive results (I got my MF-H, 85, 90 and a new Burn yesterday Grin):

MF-H ScytheAquario85CS vs MF VulcanAries90R2F
Scythe Win: 8 (7 OS, 1 SKO)
Vulcan Win: 2 (All KO)
Scythe Win Rate: 80%
Scythe did well here, I expected low heights to be it downfall because of the less contact with the PC frame in which this combo relies so heavily on. But it did well, 85 didn't floor scrape at all and the PC frame got plenty of contact.

MF-H ScytheAquario85CS vs MF LightningLDragoBD45R2F
Scythe Win: 10 (All OS)
LDrago Win: 0
Scythe Win Rate: 100%
This was to be expected. BD145 was nullified by Scythe's PC frame and therfore lost one of its best attributes. It pushed Scythe around a lot but never close enough to the edge to score a KO. The only time LDrago came close to winning was when Scythe was off balance, and the rubber caused spin loss. Scythe still managed to pulled off a clean sweep though.

MF-H ScytheAquario85CS vs EarthBullAD145WD
Scythe Win: 8 (7 OS, 1 KO)
Bull Win: 2 (All OS)
Scythe Win Rate: 80%
Scythe's PC frame again did the job well, Earth kept on hitting it and reducing its spin rate while keeping Scythe's steady. Bull won when Scythe became aggressive and ran around wasting it's spin (which once resulted in the KO of Bull) or it was on the outside of Bull and the PC frame just did not make contact enough, so Bull one from sheer stamina.

MF-H ScytheAquario85CS vs BurnBull90WD
Scythe Win: 6 (5 OS, 1 KO)
Bull Win: 4 (All OS)
Scythe Win Rate: 60%
This was actually better than expected. CS had more stamina than I first anticipated and the PC again made decent contact considering the height difference. CS was knocked into an attack pattern more often this time because of the 'metal on metal' contact that was occurring. This caused the KO of Bull but more often than not it just ran out of energy.

Sorry, I can't do any 230 tests or any height higher than 145 (I just don't have the parts, but I am hopefully going to be ordering a Beat Lynx soon though).
just found out a scythe combo which can beat 230.
scythe tr145d unfortuantely u need to get tr145d from a rb8
(Sep. 24, 2011  10:01 AM)ray stroker Wrote: just found out a scythe combo which can beat 230.
scythe tr145d unfortuantely u need to get tr145d from a rb8

tests to prove this?
nah
i'm not very good at testing
Can you please try Scythe Kerbecs BD145CS as a defense combo?
It won't be very good. Scythe with BD145 and RS is only alright and RS is much better than CS for defence.
(Feb. 17, 2012  11:41 AM)BakushinLeone Wrote: Can you please try Scythe Kerbecs BD145CS as a defense combo?

Please stop reviving old threads about Scythe.
Woah, thanks for the freakin' awesome results. I didn't expect them to be like this!
Note, Phantom and Duo are superior to Scythe in terms of stamina purposes in almost all cases.