Scythe Bull LW160BSF

Poll: Do you like this combo?

Yes
33.33%
No
66.67%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Guys... he still hasn't tested against any useful combos... there's no need to keep postinh0g.
We just want to know, echizen. I require knowledge, or I will die. Just wait until he posts the picn tiger, just wait in patience.
You guys treat me like a damn criminal!
I don't have bb-10,and i'm using a nook as I've said 100 times before!
Pyro,I do have beys!7 of them!
My friend has a bb-10,clear/whitish,openings where you can fall out!
Any more questions officers?
(Aug. 07, 2014  5:51 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: You guys treat me like a damn criminal!
I don't have bb-10,and i'm using a nook as I've said 100 times before!
Pyro,I do have beys!7 of them!
My friend has a bb-10,clear/whitish,openings where you can fall out!
Any more questions officers?

I know it is annoying king, I used to be a newcomer as well, and In many ways still am. But we were mainly just curious about your setup. And what I meant was more along the lines of if you have a bb 10 the. You have to have access to either friends or some type of online buyer/seller. And I was wondering how you do t have more beys with a bb 10, I have friends who have 8 beys because I would give out anything I didn't need from dual packs and randoms. But no, we have no more questions, or atleast I don't. But I have not heard you say you were using a nook, not on this thread atleast.
Echizen Wrote:Guys... he still hasn't tested against any useful combos... there's no need to keep postinh0g.']

Got a couple official, BB-10 testings done, just so this thread won't be closed that easily:

Notes:
  • The opposing variation will be launched first each and every 20 battles.
  • Although this is Standard, I'll still be using an AA2 mold of Scythe.
  • All tip conditions of opposing variations will be listed, of course.
  • Scythe Bull's BSF is just about mint.

The Testings: (Click to View)

Number of OS'S and KO'S, plus Scythe Bull overall win percentage: (Click to View)

As you probably all noticed, I didn't do any attack testings; consider that even something like MSF-L Genbull Dragoon T125GCF, a variation that isn't really meant for attack was able to get nine KO'S on it, hah.
(Aug. 07, 2014  7:56 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
Echizen Wrote:Guys... he still hasn't tested against any useful combos... there's no need to keep postinh0g.']

Got a couple official, BB-10 testings done, just so this thread won't be closed that easily:

Notes:
  • The opposing variation will be launched first each and every 20 battles.
  • Although this is Standard, I'll still be using an AA2 mold of Scythe.
  • All tip conditions of opposing variations will be listed, of course.
  • Scythe Bull's BSF is just about mint.

The Testings: (Click to View)

Number of OS'S and KO'S, plus Scythe Bull overall win percentage: (Click to View)

As you probably all noticed, I didn't do any attack testings; consider that even something like MSF-L Genbull Dragoon T125GCF, a variation that isn't really meant for attack was able to get nine KO'S on it, hah.

Actually he requested for a change to the limited thread I believe, so if you do testing, do limited.
Pyro-Shotty Wrote:Actually he requested for a change to the limited thread I believe, so if you do testing, do limited.']

Echizen Wrote:Did you ask them to move it? Just change it now...

King K.Streak Wrote:Jeez,bro.Cool it,I'll do it nowTongue_out

Shoot, he actually did..
Sorry,I should've told you first.
What is AA2?
11 KO's?Ha,my Scythe only gave KO's when he(or it)hit the opposing bey while it was in the air;Otherwis,he didn't have any attack potential,probably because of the circular shape?
(Aug. 08, 2014  12:52 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: What is AA2?

The best mold of Hasbro's Scythe remake. To determine the one you have, check the bottom of the wheel to see which one you own. In order from worst to best, it goes in an order like this, at least from what I know of:

AA3, AA1, AA4, AA2.

EDIT: No, it's not your fault for not letting me know. It's mines for not looking back. Smile
Oh,those markings are on the performance tips too!
That means I have all the best Hasbro molds!
(Aug. 08, 2014  1:03 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: That means I have all the best Hasbro molds!

I'm not too sure if that goes for any other wheel, possibly only Scythe.

Awesome, congratulations on having that AA2!
It's no match for Diablo Nemesis XGrin.EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee