Poll: Do you like this combo?

Yes
33.33%
No
66.67%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
This is a great Stamina Combo,utilizing Dark Bull's Energy Ring
Attack:

Samurai Pegasus vs. Scythe Gasher(Hasbro)
Pegasus:1/20(Stadium Out)
Gasher:19/20(Outspun Pegasus Everytime)

Dragoon Phoenix(Dragoon Top) vs. Scythe Gasher LW160BSF
Dragoon:9/20(6 KO's,3 Stadium Outs)
Gasher:11/20(11 OS's)

Defense:

Guardian Leviathan E230CS vs. Scythe Gasher LW160BSF
Leviathan:13/20(13 OS's)
Gasher:7/20(7 OS's)

Stamina:

Flame Virgo C145BS vs. Scythe Gasher LW160BSF
Virgo:1/20(pure luck lol)
Gasher:19/20(11 KO's,8 OS's)

Duo Uranus CH120WD(Hasbro shaky,unstable mold) vs. Scythe Gasher LW160BSF
Duo:5/20(All OS's)
Gasher:15/20(ALL OS's)
Sounds quite interesting. Wouldn't mind getting some testings up later on.

Anyways, as the results did seem to come out well, bring into consideration that you're testing against non-top-tier Beyblades. For instance, Flame Virgo C145BS; it lacks in competitive use, and was never top-tier, ever. Which stadium were you using, as well? As this was posted in the MFB: Standard Customizations forum, you'd need to use the BB-10 Attack Stadium, as well. Hasbro ones aren't legal for official testings, nor were they ever.

Detail-wise, this thread isn't so great. Giving more detail by listing things such as the equipment and the specific launch technique would most certainly be best. For instance, take on of TheBlackDragon's threads. Not saying you should go completely over the top like him, though you can always add a couple more things. Smile
As Midnight mentioned you really need to test against competitive combos... otherwise this is a useless thread.

Scythe's Stamina isn't that good compared to Phantom, Duo, or Genbull.
Ok,I'll try!
He should post this in limited, the combo would be more viable
(Aug. 03, 2014  8:05 PM)Thumbnail Wrote: He should post this in limited, the combo would be more viable

Scythe(4D) is banned in Limited.
King K.Streak, here is the list of combinations that are currently considered "competitive" in Standard Format. Look to this list to know what combinations to test against.

Smile
(Aug. 03, 2014  8:43 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  8:05 PM)Thumbnail Wrote: He should post this in limited, the combo would be more viable

He never listed if it was 4d or not. It might rb, it might not.
(Aug. 04, 2014  2:36 AM)Thumbnail Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  8:43 PM)Echizen Wrote:

Well he did put the thread in Standard customizations. Wink
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:20 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  2:36 AM)Thumbnail Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  8:43 PM)Echizen Wrote: Scythe(4D) is banned in Limited.

I wouldn't really nominate scythe 4d as a standard combo anymore Wink. No face palming today guardian angel
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:24 AM)Thumbnail Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:20 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  2:36 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: He never listed if it was 4d or not. It might rb, it might not.

I wouldn't really nominate scythe 4d as a standard combo anymore Wink. No face palming today guardian angel
? Lol it is a standard combo though. XD
In OP; it says Dark Bull's energy ring.
I believe you mean Gasher/Cancer, correct?
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:27 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:24 AM)Thumbnail Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:20 AM)Echizen Wrote: Well he did put the thread in Standard customizations. Wink

? Lol it is amstandard combo though. XD

A crappy one yes, but far from useable
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:35 AM)Thumbnail Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:27 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:24 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: I wouldn't really nominate scythe 4d as a standard combo anymore Wink. No face palming today guardian angel
? Lol it is amstandard combo though. XD

Well it's still a standard combo. And the point of the thread is to determine if it is or not.

And yeah, Bull and Gasher are different thing.
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:38 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:35 AM)Thumbnail Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:27 AM)Echizen Wrote: ? Lol it is amstandard combo though. XD

Well it's still a standard combo. And the point of the thread is to determine if it is or not.

I think he is asking what he means, as he say them both in the op
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:43 AM)Thumbnail Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:38 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:35 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: A crappy one yes, but far from useable

I think he is asking what he means, as he say them both in the op

Yeah I know, I was reffering towards KKS.
The energy ring is from Dark Bull.

@TBD, I would try against beys such as those but I don't have them...Thanks though!

The facebolt is Gasher.
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:45 PM)King K.Streak Wrote: The energy ring is from Dark Bull.

@TBD, I would try against beys such as those but I don't have them...Thanks though!

The facebolt is Gasher.

<_<
You don't call the bey by the facebolt. it goes clear wheel_metal wheel_tracktip
So storm Pegasus 105rf
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:58 PM)Thumbnail Wrote:

The facebolt is Gasher.

<_<
You don't call the bey by the facebolt. it goes clear wheel_metal wheel_tracktip
So storm Pegasus 105rf

Just a pointer: If it isn't a regular Face Bolt (Pegasis, Bull ect.) we don't say it. However, if it's a special Face Bolt (Metal Face ect.) we should say the Face Bolt first in that case.
So Scythe Bull LW160BSF,Correct?
Ryuzaki,no special facebolts.
(Aug. 04, 2014  5:01 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:58 PM)Thumbnail Wrote:

The facebolt is Gasher.

<_<
So storm Pegasus 105rf

Just a pointer: If it isn't a regular Face Bolt (Pegasis, Bull ect.) we don't say it. However, if it's a special Face Bolt (Metal Face ect.) we should say the Face Bolt first in that case.

I'm not the one who needs pointers on naming beyblades ryû but thanks for reffing
(Aug. 04, 2014  5:08 PM)Thumbnail Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  5:01 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2014  4:58 PM)Thumbnail Wrote: <_<
So storm Pegasus 105rf

I'm not the one who needs pointers on naming beyblades ryû but thanks for reffing
Well, just in case you didn't know. I didn't mean to offend you in any way. Smile

Anyway, better get back on topic!
There really isn't one yet, the opening poster would have to do better testing for the bey to even be considered. But I believe that the combo is lacking, personally.
So Scythe Bull?
Oh wow, it seems I do need schooling, it appears I said that you up the clear wheel in the name first. Silly me.
Yes it is scythe bull, and until you can provide better testing, or get someone to do it, this thread may remain inert.
But no worries, if you ask anyone, who has the parts to test them they probably will
Oh and are you using the 4d scythe or the hasbro hollowed one