Poll: Do you like this combo?

Yes
33.33%
No
66.67%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Sadly,the Hasbro one...
Can you test?
I dont know where to buy Takara Tomy and I don't have paypal.
You could ask one of the people who run shops, but most of them take paypal, also I lack lw145 and bsf as I traded for my dragoon wheel. Like I said before though you should try this combo in limited, and change lw160 to w145 as it will help a right spinner more (though not THAT much)
You should change the thread title to: Scythe Bull LW160BSF.

You should request a moderator to move this to Limited, because this would only be useful in Limited.
@Echizen,I had to go to WholeFoods,I'll change the title when it's moved.

I don't have a w145.
BSF is particularly good in this combo because it helps the bey regain balance when it gets knocked over,which rarely hapens because of the use of Scythe.
Did you ask them to move it? Just change it now...
Jeez,bro.Cool it,I'll do it nowTongue_out
I was getting really fed up or anything, it just makes sense to do it now, rather later.

BTW, Gasher would be better.
Gasher,really?Good idea,I'll try that!Thanks bro!
(Aug. 04, 2014  8:51 PM)King K.Streak Wrote: Gasher,really?Good idea,I'll try that!Thanks bro!

Yeah look at the tier list. Smile No problem.
The OP isn't in proper format. What stadium did You use? You know only tests in the BB-10 are legal .
This topic should have really not gotten that many replies when the results in the first post are not against top-tier combinations as recommended and that it was not stated which stadium had been used for the tests already posted.

King K.Streak, if you do not change the tests in the first post for tests against real top-tier customizations, this topic will have to be closed.
Damn!I have no top-tiers!Just close it then!
(Aug. 07, 2014  5:07 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: Damn!I have no top-tiers!Just close it then!

No worries, just try again with some limited top tiers, you should have the parts to make those if you have been around the beyblade scene for a while, just check around the limited thread and you will find something you can make.
You still never answered the question though, what stadium have you been using?
I only have 7 beys...
Samurai Pegasus,Evil Pisces,Theif Phoenix,Gravity Destroyer IR Spin control,Tornado Destroyer,and Tornado Eagle...
I guess I'll be making no more combo threads...
I'm depressed...
Thief Phoenix (crystal up) on R2F has show smash attack capabilities in Limited. On R145 or H145 tracks, maybe you can use ED145. *awaits answer to my question *.
Not to be rude, but if those are the only 7 Beys you have, how did you make this combo? Anyways, I guess I should stop replying to this topic...
(Aug. 07, 2014  5:24 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Thief Phoenix (crystal up) on R2F has show smash attack capabilities in Limited. On R145 or H145 tracks, maybe you can use ED145. *awaits answer to my question *.

Given the beys he has and his newer start date , I believe it is the current box stadium hasbro sells similar to this
If that's correct, Then these tests aren't legal and this thread will be closed. I would like an answer from him though, since we don't know for sure .
I only have 145 and the part from Thermal Lacarta's spintrack...
I do have friends IRL LMAO...
(Aug. 07, 2014  5:32 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: I only have 145 and the part from Thermal Lacarta's spintrack...
I do have friends IRL LMAO...

What stadium specifically were you using, could you give me some phenomes of the stadium. Ie what it looks like the colour, things of that sort.
BB-10.I can read guys,and I read what the description said before posting!
How do you have a bb 10, and don't have any beys.
Where did you buy it
Could u perhaps put the tip and track of some of the beyblades you tested against and add the equipment in the OP and, I don't mean to sound rude, but maybe post a pic with the BB-10 and your username in the OP as parts proof.
(Aug. 07, 2014  5:43 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Could u perhaps put the tip and track of some of the beyblades you tested against and add the equipment in the OP and, I don't mean to sound rude, but maybe post a pic with the BB-10 and your username in the OP as parts proof.
I also don't think it is a bb10. Even I dont have a bb10.