Screw Fox TR145W2D

This is a bey that I actually have. However, most of these parts are scattered around the house.
FAIL.
Though I need your help to improve this article.

{{Beybox
| image = Screw_Fox_.jpg
| full item name = Screw Fox TR145W2D
| item number = BB-116
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade#Hybrid Wheel System | Hybrid Wheel System]]
| beyblade type = [[Balance]]
| starter or booster = Booster
}}

''Note:''' This beyblade was released by [[Takara Tomy]] as a random booster, along with the other beyblades within Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter.

__TOC__

==Face: Fox==
The face depicts Vulpecula, one of the 88 constellations. The face shows a fox that has two sides on it's face. The left side is white and angelic, having a smile with it's eye closed in a black outline, and having vine on it's side, representing it's fur. This side is in a white online and black outline. The right side of it's face is black and demonic, having either a grimace or having a growl in red outline, and it's red eye open, showing a black pupil. There are spikes going in a upward motion, representing it's fur. This side is in a lavender outline. The entire face is on a navy blue background.

==Clear Wheel: Fox==
*'''Weight:''' 3.08 grams
The Fox clear wheel has a spiky design, with all of the spikes protruding to the left. Most of the said spikes represent a fox's tail. On each side of the Fox CW, there is actually a small fox head design. The Fox clear wheel's shape and design is reminiscent to the Gil clear wheel, the Aries clear wheel, and the Uranus clear wheel.

==Metal Wheel: Spiral==
*'''Weight:''' 34.51 grams
Spiral consists of the usual three winged design many of the attack-type metal wheels have. Of each wing, it has an upward curvy design, and oval-like bumps on the side. The curvy design of the wings makes a slope, therefore giving a decent amount of Upper Attack. Within Spiral, there are odd horn-like engravings. Because of Spiral's shape, it's only effective whenever used with a small and spiky CWs, like Uranus and Pisces. Unfortunately, because heavier and more commonly known metal wheels and chrome wheels,

==Track: TR145==
*'''Weight:''' 3.61 grams
Triple Roller, as it's name implies, has three free-spinning rollers. Reminiscent to R145 and and WD145, TR145 has three "wings", or protrusions. Each of the three protrusions has a roller. The roller are designed to deflect and evade strong attacks. TR145 outclasses ED145 because TR145 deflects attacks easier, and outclasses and WD145 and R145 because there is less recoil. TR145 has as of now has found use in today's customizations.

==Track: W2D==
*'''Weight:''' 0.75 grams
Wave Wide Defense, as it's name implies, is a variant of WD that has a "wave" in it. The "wave" in W2D is simply a ripple that ends with a sharp point. Because of W2D's shape, not only does it have decent stamina, but it also has no recoil. It mainly has use in spin-stealer combos and spin-equalizer combos.

==Other Versions==
*'''Divine Fox 90W2D''' - BB-116 Random Booster Vol. 8(Colorless translucent clear wheel, blue, white and black stickers

==Gallery==
<gallery>

</gallery>

==Overall==
While Fox and Spiral don't have use as of now, TR145 and W2D make up for it. Basically, because Spiral Fox's TR145 and W2D, all competitive Bladers should own multiples of this Beyblade.
I would not say TR145 and W²D are that amazing or top tier. TR145 is outclassed by E230, BD145, SP230, and many other tracks not to mention W²D should only be used for stamina in the absence of WD though it might have sway attack potential.
(Aug. 28, 2013  2:07 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I would not say TR145 and W²D are that amazing or top tier. TR145 is outclassed by E230, BD145, SP230, and many other tracks not to mention W²D should only be used for stamina in the absence of WD though it might have sway attack potential.

TR145 is not outclassed... Confused
It depends what it's being used for.
It's not Upper Attack, it's Upper Smash.
(Aug. 29, 2013  3:35 AM)diblee123 Wrote: It's not Upper Attack, it's Upper Smash.
what's upper smash? I've heard of upper attack and smash attack, is upper smash different than smash attack?
(Aug. 29, 2013  4:15 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2013  3:35 AM)diblee123 Wrote: It's not Upper Attack, it's Upper Smash.
what's upper smash? I've heard of upper attack and smash attack, is upper smash different than smash attack?

Upper smash is where the bey somewhat "lifts" the opposing bey because it strikes it from the bottom of the Metal Wheel. This throws the other bey's balance off.

If I'm wrong, then sorry. Trying to get back into the meta xD
(Aug. 29, 2013  4:17 AM)TakasuMouce Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2013  4:15 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:

Upper smash is where the bey somewhat "lifts" the opposing bey because it strikes it from the bottom of the Metal Wheel. This throws the other bey's balance off.

If I'm wrong, then sorry. Trying to get back into the meta xD
I believe that is just upper attack, but I'm not sure. sounds exactly the same though XD
or is it not a destabilizer?
"Destabilizer" is not really anything. Upper Attack apparently does not exist in Metal Fight Beyblade, but Upper Smash does. That has been discussed in past threads.
Spiral isn't one of the best non-4D MWs. It is so light, it is 33g.
(Aug. 29, 2013  1:10 PM)AZL Wrote: Spiral isn't one of the best non-4D MWs. It is so light, it is 33g.

It performs very well in Attack combinations ...
It does? Can you give me an example?

You took some of this from beyblade wikia and changed it did you?
(Aug. 29, 2013  1:23 PM)AZL Wrote: It does? Can you give me an example?

MF-H Screw Horogium R145R2F Wink
(Aug. 29, 2013  1:10 PM)AZL Wrote: Spiral isn't one of the best non-4D MWs. It is so light, it is 33g.

Spiral at least had use in certain combos. As long as that is the case, Spiral was a good MW.