Screw Discussion

Eh, as I said, too much recoil. I don't think it's a versatile wheel. The only time mf outspins cs is on left spin blades Uncertain
Aw...I still want MF. I know it's good at destabilization, and pretty good at attack, as is Screw, so with 90, this is a must buy, is it not?
Definitely. MFis my favourite part right now, it works great with gravity perseus, meteo l drago, and hell, to say the leasy. Plus if libra is reinstated, the first two have combos with mf that are able to beat a couple of combos that RF attackers struggle with, while still being useful against a wide range of opponents, at least in my testing. That said, launching correctly is a huge factor in its success, as it don't hold a flower pattern well
Screw is at least second tier from what I've seen, and 90 is excellent (I do have an 85, but 90 seems to work better in certain combos, mld90mf works better against 230, while still being roughly as effective as 85 against lower blades, imo.)
Plus, the blue capricorne cw looks sweet.

Course, that's mostly opinion.
i agree meteor king and this just guarantees me buying screw capricorn. and mf is epic.
the good thing about screw capri is just mf? Just that? Uncertain what about screw?
Can anyone test screw ____ 90 R2F, please?
ciao vendo lightning l drago o scambio x un dranzer ms ........ chi è interessato mi contatti!
Can anyone measure Screw? Because I think the problem is that it's too light for heavy KO's, And it did badly with C145, This is nothing but a depressing thought.
i got very different results with this combo!

i recently got Screw Capricorn 90MF and have been testing both the screw wheel and the MF bottom in my attack stadium and the results were incredible! The screw wheel is showing lots of attack potential particularly in smash attack the more bulky part of the screw wheel provides it The slope provides upper attack its even shown to be a match to flame byxis230WD even with a low track!

Here some results with the combo MF-H Screw Unicorno 85MF:
MF-H Screw Unicorno 85MF VS Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (boost mode proving to be a very good defence type!):
Screw: 7 wins
hell kerbecs: 3 wins

MF-H Screw Unicorno 85MF VS MF Earth Bull C145WB (top tier) :
Screw: 8 wins
Earth: 4 wins

MF-H Screw Unicorno 85MF VS Flame Bull 230HF/S ?(very good combo) :
Screw: 5 wins
Flame: 3 wins

this combo is almost good enough for top tier some of you could test other combos as well i say screw has incredible attack potential it even defeated the game breaking 230 !!!
well umm wouldnt it have been better to put something like cs on the combo? cuz im pretty sure thats better than HF/S. also could you show tests somewhere else about the bull flame combo?
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:37 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote: well umm wouldnt it have been better to put something like cs on the combo? cuz im pretty sure thats better than HF/S. also could you show tests somewhere else about the bull flame combo?

the reason i used HF/S is because its the tallest bottom and with the tallest track its great and provides alot of stamina im just saying that screw completely destroys the use of 230! and no prob ill post them on a 230 thread or make my own thread!
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:40 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: the reason i used HF/S is because its the tallest bottom and with the tallest track its great and provides alot of stamina im just saying that screw completely destroys the use of 230! and no prob ill post them on a 230 thread or make my own thread!

HF/S does not have great Stamina, no matter what Track it is placed on. You should have done those tests with CS, RS or RSF like lightninglibraX said. As it stands right now, your tests don't tell us too much.
okay i will do some tests with cs instead of HF/S and the main reason for this was to see how well hell will do with the 230 track i'll do some tests and post them on this thread!
here they are!:
MF-H Hell bull 230CS VS Libra C145WD:
hell: 6 wins
libra:4 wins

MF-H Hell Bull 230CS VS Screw Unicorno 85SF:
Hell:6 wins
screw! 1 win

MF-H Hell bull 230CS VS Meteo L-Drago CH120RF:
Hell: 7 wins
meteo: 3 wins

if tere are any other combos u would like me to test this one with i will gladly do so!!
@ Kei -

For me my combo of Rock Leone 145 hf / S [ on S Mode ] beat Earth Aquila 145 WD , 2 out of 3 times , it maybe that i am not testing on BB-10 , that maybe the cause but seriously hf/S is decent for stamina i am going to do more tests with it
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:54 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: @ Kei -

For me my combo of Rock Leone 145 hf / S [ on S Mode ] beat Earth Aquila 145 WD , 2 out of 3 times , it maybe that i am not testing on BB-10 , that maybe the cause but seriously hf/S is decent for stamina i am going to do more tests with it

Seriously? Something is definitely up ... is your WD worn? And Rock shouldn't be beating Earth ...
Would Gemios Interfere with Screws shape?
(Feb. 16, 2011  8:18 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:54 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: @ Kei -

Seriously? Something is definitely up ... is your WD worn? And Rock shouldn't be beating Earth ...

No when i tested it , WD was just 2 week old as i recently bought earth aquila at that time & it was not worn by any way , like i said i did not test it on BB-10 as i don't have any takara stadiums , so that maybe the issue , i may get BB-10 in near time as my uncle has went to malaysia again so i may now test it on it once i get it

When i get a BB-10 , i will PM You the results as this is the screw discussion thread , so i should not talk more on it here
here are some results I got with MF Screw Pegasis D125RF

MF Screw Pegasis D125RF VS MF-H Earth Bull GB145CS:
7-3 screw win rate 70%

MF Screw Pegasis D125RF VS MF-H Libra 230CS:
2-8 screw win rate 20%

MF Screw Pegasis D125RF VS MF-H Burn Bull DF145WD:
9 -1 screw win rate 90%
it does horribly against 230 like most beys do but it does nicely against the others
I would postulate that to maximize the upper attack we should go AS LOW AS POSSIBLE!!!!! So I would like to ask for a test of MF Screw ______ 85WF (WF is shorter then RF). I say MF because it would add stability, after all if Screw doesn't have enough stability, it will push its self into the floor.

Also, in reference to the "Fat kid, Little kid," speed weight thing, you all are right and wrong, what matters is FORCE! which is a function of speed times mass(weight). So if you have a feather going a bazillion(technical term) miles an hour, it will not do nearly as much damage as something going half as fast with four times the mass.
(Mar. 20, 2011  12:45 AM)Themailman Wrote: I would postulate that to maximize the upper attack we should go AS LOW AS POSSIBLE!!!!! So I would like to ask for a test of MF Screw ______ 85WF (WF is shorter then RF). I say MF because it would add stability, after all if Screw doesn't have enough stability, it will push its self into the floor.

Also, in reference to the "Fat kid, Little kid," speed weight thing, you all are right and wrong, what matters is FORCE! which is a function of speed times mass(weight). So if you have a feather going a bazillion(technical term) miles an hour, it will not do nearly as much damage as something going half as fast with four times the mass.

Upper Attack isn't effective in MFB, since metal on metal has too much recoil.
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:31 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Upper Attack isn't effective in MFB, since metal on metal has too much recoil.

I (and IIRC a couple others) disagree, i have had midnight (and dark Gasp Chocked_2 ) lift an opponent in the air with there slopes (you could see the opponent move up the slopes) ...

but, screw's slopes wont do that good for upper at all because the slopes are not the right shape for it (i think)
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:38 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:31 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Upper Attack isn't effective in MFB, since metal on metal has too much recoil.

I (and IIRC a couple others) disagree, i have had midnight (and dark Gasp Chocked_2 ) lift an opponent in the air with there slopes (you could see the opponent move up the slopes) ...

but, screw's slopes wont do that good for upper at all because the slopes are not the right shape for it (i think)
Dark has no slopes.
As far as i'm aware.
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:43 AM)Ultimate Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:38 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Dark has no slopes.
As far as i'm aware.

it has tiny ones on the bigger "teeth", it only happened once, i could never get it to do it again
Upper attack, I consider to be the WORST IDEA EVER INVENTED IN BEYBLADE!!!! It's not that effective and the attacks don't end up KOing the opponent. Dark has no use, except in defense, and to get it to upper attack is one in a million. Midnight has BIG slopes that make it upper attack quite well...
(Mar. 20, 2011  2:57 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Upper attack, I consider to be the WORST IDEA EVER INVENTED IN BEYBLADE!!!! It's not that effective and the attacks don't end up KOing the opponent. Dark has no use, except in defense, and to get it to upper attack is one in a million. Midnight has BIG slopes that make it upper attack quite well...

i believe all good/top tier attackers in HMS were upper attack users and they got KO's with their upper attack (so it isn't the worst idea ever)

well i guess i hit that 1 in a million chance Eee (lol i just remembered that i had either bull or gasher on dark, so they could of done/helped the upper)

yeah i agree with that about midight

^ getting offtopic