Science thread

Hopefully Biology gets more interesting next semester
(Dec. 17, 2020  11:55 PM)Piplup Person Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  11:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Stop being so negative and get some help for the love of god.

Back on topic has anyone took Earth/Space Science.

I might next year why?
Just wondering.
Perpetual motion machine idea: a rocket that flew around on an axis, positioned vertically, like a water wheel. The energy powers a battery, which powers a rocket. Aside from legitimate maintenance, like smth breaking and stuff, should work, right?
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:26 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Perpetual motion machine idea: a rocket that flew around on an axis, positioned vertically, like a water wheel. The energy powers a battery, which powers a rocket. Aside from legitimate maintenance, like smth breaking and stuff, should work, right?

Seeing as it’s a rocket at some point it would run out of energy which is why it won’t be perpetual motion. Energy is finite so this wouldn’t work unless you have an unlimited energy source.

(Dec. 18, 2020  5:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Flying cars are actually a thing.

They are basically called flying when they just hover like 1 or 2 inches
It’s a safety hazard

(Dec. 18, 2020  5:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Found this:
or not

I had a look at it. To view it copy this long link
Biology Honors is definitely hard
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:40 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Biology Honors is definitely hard

Tell me about it
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:40 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Biology Honors is definitely hard

Tell me about it

Yeah it's hard
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:06 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Has evolution been proven yet? My teacher at my new school teaches it like it’s a definite fact and marks us wrong if we say otherwise.

It’s basically true, but there are exceptions to it (much like Pokémon). In the world of science it’s considered to be a fact.
(Dec. 18, 2020  6:55 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Beyblade has a lot of science

Ehh I guess

You call a top producing probably I don't know, 120-150km/h tornadoes science?
(Dec. 18, 2020  5:26 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Perpetual motion machine idea: a rocket that flew around on an axis, positioned vertically, like a water wheel. The energy powers a battery, which powers a rocket. Aside from legitimate maintenance, like smth breaking and stuff, should work, right?

The problem with perpetual motion machines is that they break laws of thermodynamics.
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:14 AM)Longinox Wrote:

You call a top producing probably I don't know, 120-150km/h tornadoes science?

Yeh, like velocity and all that
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:14 AM)Longinox Wrote: You call a top producing probably I don't know, 120-150km/h tornadoes science?

Yeh, like velocity and all that

How- how can like idk, a 30 centimeter top (anime-wise, I don't know its exact dimensions) that spins at just 5,500RPM or above create a tornado or split the goddamn Red Sea?
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:14 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  7:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Yeh, like velocity and all that

How- how can like idk, a 30 centimeter top (anime-wise, I don't know its exact dimensions) that spins at just 5,500RPM or above create a tornado or split the goddamn Red Sea?

Maybe a Tesla motor Launcher that makes Garuda fly
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:46 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  8:14 AM)Longinox Wrote: How- how can like idk, a 30 centimeter top (anime-wise, I don't know its exact dimensions) that spins at just 5,500RPM or above create a tornado or split the goddamn Red Sea?

Maybe a Tesla motor Launcher that makes Garuda fly

No, I'm not referring to Garuda. I was referring to Leone's tornadoes and the fact the Moses split the goddamn Red Sea, with a Beyblade.
Who else is watching the conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter today?
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Who else is watching the conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter today?
I will because I love those 2 plants.
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:54 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:46 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Maybe a Tesla motor Launcher that makes Garuda fly

No, I'm not referring to Garuda. I was referring to Leone's tornadoes and the fact the Moses split the goddamn Red Sea, with a Beyblade.

With. L-DRAGO
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:54 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  10:46 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Maybe a Tesla motor Launcher that makes Garuda fly

Those aren’t possible within the realm of reality with spinning hunks of metal.
Do planets have genders?