Scavenger Hunt results+Lowered Participant Limit+T-Shirt Contest Winners!

Well, this was a tough time, getting through that migration, but we're slowly getting back on our feet! Winter's also progressively leaving us, which opens up a lot more opportunities to come~!

Lower Participant Limit!

With that said, we would first like to formally announce that the participant limit for approved WBO events has been decreased to 7 instead of eight. However, the issues that justified the number eight all this time remain, so lowering it to seven comes with certain differences:
  • Only the Gold Face will be distributed, not the Silver and Bronze Faces;
  • Only the following achievements will get Credits: participation (1), hosting (1), first place (2).

Hopefully this'll at least prevent those unfortunate circumstances where there's just one person missing at a tournament and that the whole thing has to be canceled! Let's also hope this makes it easier for a few areas to start a local Beyblading scene!

By the way, there are still BeyStadiums Attack Type available for 20$, so make sure you know the Organized Play Rulebook and Event Guide by heart, gather 'round your people, and submit an Event Proposal!

Face Contest: Design a WBO T-Shirt results!

Hey no, it's not those dreaded Scavenger Hunt results quite yet, but they're just as expected! That's right, here are finally the names of the winners of the T-Shirt Face Contest!!

To refresh our memories, contestants had to create a design that ideally didn't use copyrighted images, that represented Beyblade and the World Beyblade Organization, and that can be used on a straight-coloured T-shirt. There were really great entries, but only three could be chosen as the winners! And those winners are...

username2130!

Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ!

And Phantom Indo!

Congrats! You guys can choose one of the following Face Boosters:
Tell us what you want right in this thread!

... What is this, you say? One person's supposed to get their design printed on a T-shirt? Yuppers! That's right, and it'll be...

Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ!

Sweet job! Please send us the highest resolution of your design by contacting Kai-V by private message. Make sure to post a photo of it (perhaps with you inside it!) once you receive your rightful T-shirt!

Scavenger Hunt Results

This year's Scavenger Hunt was definitely filled with many events! From complete undesired downtime for 48 hours to complete undesired downtime of Beywiki for weeks, we went from a deadline of January 4th to January 21st - we certainly stretched out the festivities! At least, it really gave a chance to a lot of you to get off your Bottoms, gain some velocity and participate!

Before revealing the winners and their scores, let's see what those frustrating answers were!
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org or Beywiki!: "What will these serve for?" (2 Points)
    [Image: ScavengerHuntMetalPic.jpg]

Of course, it's for a Bey Sky Tree!
  • Find the fact on Beywiki!: "What is the size of the smallest BeyStadium?" (1 Point) 3.7 cm, why not! http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?..._Deck_Case
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: "What are the holidays in Beyblade?" (1 Point) BeyDays, HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day and the WBO Anniversary! We also accepted Brad Day when mentioned, of course.
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: "Which Face vanished!?" (1 point) Only one person got the right answer! It was the Glass Face: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Face...#pid671279
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: What is the most common pair of Track and Bottom and how many times was it released? (2 Points) We accepted answers of 145D with over ten releases, as well as 105F if you had counted 28 of them.
  • Find the fact on Beywiki!: The cut of quick death. (1 Point) A whooping 60° or 30°, depending on how you see it: it was Q, of course! http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...tom:_Quake
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: Which Beyblade recently underwent a considerable name change? (2 Points) Pumpking instead of Bumpking! More or less recently and debatably considerable, but only changes to original and not dub names were accepted.
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: Which Beyblades are for thuggin'? (1 Point) Aries and Quetzalcoatl! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pictures...5#pid83865 http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Attachme...pid1208924 Subtle inside joke...
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: How many people participated in tournaments in May 2011? (2 Points) 587 entries, wow! We accepted all answers above 500.

Aaaah! They weren't super easy this year, but those who got the right answers can be proud to have really earned those points!

And now, the moment you have all been waiting for...

Scavenger Hunt Prizes

• 13th to 15th Place: Metal Face set of your choice

Blakedude1 (6), BradB116 (6) and Dual (6)!!

• 8th to 12th Place: Zero-G Starter of your choice

Tri (10), RagerBlade (9), Scout25 (7), Manicben (7) and Wombat (6)!!

• 7th Place: Big Bang Pegasis FGrin Asia Model + Face Booster VIVID

Pegasus 78610 with 14 points!

• 5th-6th Places: Orojya Revizer T125JB AND Saramanda Ifraid DF145BS + Face Booster VIVID

Leone19 with 24 points, and The Supreme One with 18!

• 3rd-4th Places: BBG-24 OR BBG-25 Beyblade Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets + Face Booster VIVID

AquilaClassik and ashton pinto, both with 25 points!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    • 2nd Place: Custom-colored Beyblade by Leone19, of your choice + Face Booster VIVID

Honey, with 29 points!

(graphic by Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ, wow!)

• 1st Place: ~ANYTHING YOU WANT~ + Face Booster VIVID

Time, with 32 points!!!

Congratulations everybody!! You can claim your prize by sending a private message including your full name and address to Kei!

Lest we forget, those points also serve another purpose than placing you in order in the scoreboard. You can also obtain the Face Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png] for 8 points, even if you've already earned one as part of your top-tier prize! It contains the following possible Faces:

Besides that Face Booster, you can also exchange your points obtained in the Scavenger Hunt for the following:
    These Face Boosters cost 6 points each.
    And these, 5 points each:

On top of that, all who have been able to obtain 3 points at least will soon be given the amazing Anniversary Face 2014!! [Image: WBO_6th_Anniversary_Face.png] As you might notice, we changed the design slightly to reflect the actual 6th Anniversary logo. In any case, as soon as we fix a small but surprisingly hollow issue in the Face system, it'll be adorning your beautiful profile!

So with all of this said, here's the rest of the scoreboard!

Angry Face : 6
    TitanTactic7 : 6
    Fireblaze420 : 6
    OldSchool ™ : 6
    JesseObre : 6
    Rayxnikhil : 6
    AdityaTheBlader : 6
    Yashpinto : 6
    Shido-kun : 6
    SarabScientist : 6
    Eminem* : 5
    Caos. : 5
    Lawesomeness : 4
    Geetster99 : 4
    Sniper : 4
    Ksaaadia : 4
    Beymaster 15963 : 4
    Stars : 4
    OnTheDL : 4
    Mega Manbeast : 4
    Priscient : 4
    Shido's Dad : 4
    PhantomGod : 4
    Yondu : 4
    Haspro : 4
    Frosh : 4
    Dad19 : 4
    Mom19 : 4
    KM4ADB : 4
    CopperSpark : 4
    Ejam : 4
    Philturn : 4
    Morkad : 4
    Maximum Dranzer : 4
    Sildron : 4
    Mateenlakhani : 4
    Dolph : 4
    Omkar lotliker : 4
    Super phantom : 4
    Nikhil2 : 4
    UltimateOrion : 4
    Pyrus10000 : 4
    Dark_Mousy : 4

As the tradition goes, post your Face Booster choices right here in this topic, and we'll make the Faces rain!!

In conclusion, we'd like to thank you for your patience during all the migration and server stabilizations! It wasn't easy on anyone, for sure, and we hope to perfect this whole situation shortly.

However, what could help us is if everyone did their best to clean up some of their old private messages. We've found out that the sheer amount of private messages our database held represented HALF of everything, which is insane if you think about it. Therefore, if you were still holding on to thousands of private messages, try deleting most of them please! There's a way to download them for achive, but right now might not be the best time for everyone to request huge downloads at once to our server, unfortunately!

By the way, we're still in that shocking winter, but start prepping yourself for... BeyDays 2015!
Oh man, this is fantastic. Not only being able to paint a Beyblade for a member, getting 4th place in the Hunt, but most importantly, the lower participant limit. This is pure fantastic news.

I'd like to request 3 Facebooster Vivids please, too.

Great year, great hunt- many more to come.
Yeessssss!!!!THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH COMITEE!

I'll take Facebooster Red please Smile
I would have entered if I not gotten 5 projects that month along with all the homework before winter break... ;__;

Congratulations to the winners! I wonder what recolour beyblade Honey wants! Gasp

And I just realized the beyblade on the mini-poster with Blader DJ is Mercury Anubis... Why not Wyvern DJ Smug
I guessed Quake for the cut question and was wrong... Didn't know that I needed to include its degree lol
Anyway, congratulations to the winners & a big "thank you" to the committee for all your hard work during the migration and the Hunt. Nice to finally see the lowered participant limit in effect, as well.

I'd like to use my points on a Violet, an Amber, and a Vivid face booster.
Oh my god, this is such great news! And yes, second; get that paint out, Leone19! Grin

Congrats to all the winners! I'll take a Face Booster RED, BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE and AZURE in addition to my VIVID and Anniversary Face 2014. Not too sure about what Beyblade I'd want painted, though, like that'll be a tough decision.
Thank you soooo much for the lower participant limit! That will help us down here in Lumsden!
Woooooooooooooo! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... This will be interesting. I'll take one additional face booster vivid on top of my prize one please and a facebooster Orange, yellow, green, and purple. Glass face, gees I probably scoured that thread for hours and never came across that. Thank you very much!
(Feb. 19, 2015  3:25 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I guessed Quake for the cut question and was wrong... Didn't know that I needed to include its degree lol

Ah, but usually I also told you that you were close to the answer, no ? I do not remember just saying "Wrong" if someone was that close to the correct answer.

(Feb. 19, 2015  3:26 AM)Honey Wrote: Oh my god, this is such great news! And yes, second; get that paint out, Leone19! Grin

Congrats to all the winners! I'll take a Face Booster RED, BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE and AZURE in addition to my VIVID and Anniversary Face 2014. Not too sure about what Beyblade I'd want painted, though, like that'll be a tough decision.

Think of your favourite Beyblade (for how beautiful it looks~) and then think of the colour schemes you think would go well on it. Obviously, nobody is necessarily crazy enough to paint precisely every feather on Big Bang or anything small like that, but there are surely things that come to your mind.

(Feb. 19, 2015  3:27 AM)King Carp Wrote: Thank you soooo much for the lower participant limit! That will help us down here in Lumsden!

Awesome, I really look forward to seeing your Event Proposal.
Oh man, I just noticed alot of my attendees in the Winter event I had. Brad will be so excited to see that he won an actual prize for just playing in his first event, haha.
Wow, I placed, cool!

I'll have a face booster green please!
I'm surprised I got 8th place with only 10 points, haha!

I'll take facebooster Jade and Violet!

So with the lower participant limit will bronze and silver faces still be given out to eventa with 8+ particpants?
Woohoo! I've been so excited for the results! Ill take a face booster Red Please!

Congrats to everyone that participated!!!
This is all great news. Congrats to all who participated.

Y'all earned prizes.

I wonder what prize Time will choose as his prestigious reward. Andrew
Whoa I actually placed again! This year I only went for the Anniversary Face and not the VIVID, but placing is always a pleasant surprise. Out of curiosity, was it just a random drawing for everyone who was tied with 6 points? If so I just got really lucky, haha.

Congrats to Time for winning whatever he wants, too.

As for my Face Booster, I'll choose GREEN.

(Feb. 19, 2015  3:49 AM)Tri Wrote: So with the lower participant limit will bronze and silver faces still be given out to eventa with 8+ particpants?

It's not really my place to say this but probably yes.

EDIT: P.S. Is the giant imgur placeholder image supposed to be there until Angry Face sends you his design? If not you might want to fix it.
Awesome the participant Limit was lowered! Also congrats to the winners of the scavenger hunt I didn't really feel like doing Anything for it this year.
(Feb. 19, 2015  3:49 AM)Tri Wrote: So with the lower participant limit will bronze and silver faces still be given out to eventa with 8+ particpants?

Absolutely, anything with eight or more participants remains the same as before.

(Feb. 19, 2015  4:15 AM)Wombat Wrote: Whoa I actually placed again! This year I only went for the Anniversary Face and not the VIVID, but placing is always a pleasant surprise. Out of curiosity, was it just a random drawing for everyone who was tied with 6 points? If so I just got really lucky, haha.

EDIT: P.S. Is the giant imgur placeholder image supposed to be there until Angry Face sends you his design? If not you might want to fix it.

It was indeed random hah.

Oh, you see a placeholder ? Personally, it shows Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ's entry.
(Feb. 19, 2015  4:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, you see a placeholder ? Personally, it shows Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ's entry.

Yes, I just see this:
Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
i have the image problem too
(Feb. 19, 2015  5:14 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2015  4:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, you see a placeholder ? Personally, it shows Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ's entry.

Yes, I just see this:
Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

I'm seeing the same thing as you, Wombat, so I must have deleted the image from my imgur account the last time I did a big cleanup. Sorry about that, guys! I have a similar design to the one I originally submitted for the contest on my DeviantArt account, although, it's been slightly modified/improved to be more relevant and consistent in general (all text is smaller; the new WBBA logo is used in place of the old Bakuten Shoot logo; and the lower half of the phrase says "GO SHOOT" as opposed to "SLIDING SHOOT").

I'll send a new URL for the original submission to Kai-V tomorrow so the OP can be fixed. Wink
wow! i placed 7th and congrats to all other winners
and for the face boosters
i will chose one 'Face Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png] for 8 points' on top of my prize one...
and one 'Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png] for 6 points'..
so congrats once again to all placers............................................
Congrats to everyone! Face Booster AZURE for me thanks Smile
Awesome ! I wanted to place either 3rd or 4th this time, and got it. Will choose BBG 24 via PM
I'll take each 1 of these
I want face booster azure if possible plzz
(Feb. 19, 2015  9:20 AM)mateenlakhani Wrote: I want face booster azure if possible plzz

You lack one point for that.Sorry dude.