[Sarawak, Malaysia] 17July2011~College Breakout:Ancient War

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

In conjunction of WBO's HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day ,we bring you:

College Breakout : Ancient War

Date: 17 July 2011

Time: 11.00a.m-2.00p.m

Venue: Pusat Bimbingan Karya (private area)

Expected Turnout: 8-10

Format: Block Round Robin / Plastics format

( each player given chance to battle each other,players with most point/win will got to the semi final)

Prize:1st place :Gold Dragoon g(repaint), 2nd placeConfusedilver Dragoon g(repaint), 3rd place: black dragoon g(repaint)

Stadium:MFB attack stadium

Fees: The fees for thi tourney will be 5$ per person or free if you purchased beypassport..Smile Beypassport can be bought on the day of the tourney..

Confirm Attendees:
-Benjohadi
-peace
-ieatbeyblade
-whatzer
-Benjohadi's GF
-Zafri
-Alif(nyr)
-Boboy(Sharifudin)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

For those who worries that you dont have plastics..problem is solved..i would lend you mine with launchers and then i will be selling some too...
im in !!!!! yahoooo!
MIke can come?I cant change the place.Well,if so,maybe both of us can't come.I dont think much will watch.Also,add my friend,maybe he couldcome.
what type of beyblades are we battleing with? Plastic or metal?
(Jul. 04, 2011  9:34 PM)thecooldudejim Wrote: what type of beyblades are we battleing with? Plastic or metal?

it would be plastics..i can lend you mine if you want..
well..of course if it is enough for everyone..
(Jul. 04, 2011  1:24 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: MIke can come?I cant change the place.Well,if so,maybe both of us can't come.I dont think much will watch.Also,add my friend,maybe he couldcome.

yeah..he will be coming..nolan as well..no one going to missed the beylotto..this is a big event around the world..he said he most probably prefer pustaka...i hate being watched..i can bring you guys to pustaka if you want..just ask your parents to fetch you home there..
please add his name...
?He say he can't.He say his dad wouldn't allow him.
Go Malaysia! Grin I hope this one works out for you guys. Smile
Thanks,Deikailo.Why aint you running tournaments?I thought yoyu like plastics.
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:10 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Thanks,Deikailo.Why aint you running tournaments?I thought yoyu like plastics.
I love plastics. That's why I'm going to Kei's tournament. Without Bluezee and Guardian Odin, I should dominate.

What kind of combos do you guys use in plastics? I'd be really interested in hearing about Malaysia's metagame. Grin

EDIT: Hey, why don't you guys have an MFB tournament after your plastics tournament since you're already in the same place? It would be great to see you guys on the beyrank. Wink
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:18 AM)Deikailo Wrote: EDIT: Hey, why don't you guys have an MFB tournament after your plastics tournament since you're already in the same place? It would be great to see you guys on the beyrank. Wink

Brilliant idea. I, too, would like to see you guys on the beyrank. Talk it out. Good luck with this one guys!
I hadn't think about it.Well,here comes my proposal!
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:33 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Go Malaysia! Grin I hope this one works out for you guys. Smile

thanks deikailo..for plastics..mmm..i might be using triple tiger or upper dragoon or dranzer gt's ar..XD
the rest will be kept as mysteries...
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:43 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I hadn't think about it.Well,here comes my proposal!

depend on the prize..if the prize is not attractive..i might not be in...XD XD..

i will make sure this one works no matter what... Eee
(Jul. 04, 2011  6:08 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: For those who worries that you dont have plastics..problem is solved..i would lend you mine with launchers and then i will be selling some too...

Man, you guys are lucky to have Benjohadi there to lend and sell stuff. I would not miss this chance if I was able to get there Wink
Well,Sarawak's lucky.He's the biggest plastic collector in Malaysia.From what I know.
bro, my cousin is confirm to follow our tourney...XD
(Jul. 15, 2011  2:23 PM)peace Wrote: bro, my cousin is confirm to follow our tourney...XD

nice...another blader..cant wait to see the outcome..
and of course the beylotto...lets hope one of us will get any one of the beylotto prize..Smile

please come early guys so that you guys can build your combo before good parts being occupied...
btw, i hope this tournament wont be too long.because of my cuz has tuition on the afternoon.....
no problem...it wont take long..

for those who borrow my plastics..(almost all..i mean...all..but except one..)..please..and please..
dont be too rough on my beys..i love them so much..they are antiques..
thanks...
Just remember, they break way too easily. Benjohadi, expect a few breaks. But remember, beys are there to be played with. Don't think like a collector, feed your inner child Smile

Anyway, there's a Valhalla for broken plastic parts. Wink
i hope god save my beys..XD XD XD...wooah..tomorrow is a scarry day..dont want to go back home with broken beys...
You will, I'm afraid. I've come to accept it myself.

Remember, battle is the most honorable way for a warrior to die.
well..wish us good luck for tomorrow guys..especially me...haha..
thanks...
please come early for the attendees...
I want a hell kerbecs. Which is good, cos it means I don't have to win mine.

Again, I admire you for sharing your collection for this, it's a big thing, I know, so best of luck with the tournament. I hope everyone has fun, and expresses their gratitude Smile
Aww..... I wish I was in Sarawak.... Im in Selangor and its far away from Sarawak....D: