[Sarasota, Tampa/St. Pete/Venice, Florida, US]-Sarasota area bladers?

Any bladers/tourneys going on here? I'm tired of not having anyone to battle except my mom and my 3 yr. old brother. I live in Sarasota and cannot travel farther than Venice to the south or Tampa/St. Pete to the north. I am 11 12 yrs. old, btw.

I know that there were already Florida topics, but one disappeared into the pages beyond where people normally look, and the other is mostly for Miami. I seriously hope this thread doesn't have some problem that gets it locked like all my others.

EDIT: Fixed. Thanks for the warning.

EDIT2: This topic is now the first one on the second page. Am I alone here?

EDIT3: Help! I'm sinking...Or at least my topic is... I'll just hope someone posts before this drops another page down.

EDIT4:Yay, I posted...Then other people finally!
A prefix, by definition, goes at the beginning of something ...
Still no one? Wow. This is getting ridiculous.
i live in this area r u thinking about starting a tournoment because i am intersted,i have about 3 other friends who love beyblade
Next time I go to Tampa or the like, I'll battle you. Smile I don't know when my next trip is, however.
Yes, a tournament or at least a non-official bey-hangout would be nice. So so far that's five people, counting beyblader1203's friends? If you can, I think a meetup like that would ideally take place in Sarasota, so that my parents don't have to drive me somewhere that uses up substantial amounts of gas. Second best would be St. Petersburg, but only on a Saturday, which is when my dad drives us there sometimes. In fact, no matter where, a Saturday around 1-3 PM would be ideal for me. However, I have to wait for more ppl to post that they'll come, obviously. I also need someone to provide at least one attack stadium. If Greimatter entered he'd probably beat me, seeing as I only use Hasbro beys, since I can't afford TAKARA ones.
i have to ask my parents and my friends but it is definetly a possibly a possibility.keep me posted and i will hopefully be able to come,try to get more people to go. i think there has to be eight people get more people and then let me know
So that's five OR MORE(plus maybe my mom and her Flame Capricorn ED145D?). Still need someone to bring a few legal stadiums. I only have a Max Stampede and a yellow PTW, unfortunately. If Greimatter comes, he can bring his, but otherwise, I still have no stadium-bringers.
If you manage to get a few more people and set a date/time, I'm more likley to come. Especially since summer vacation's around the corner.
(May. 14, 2011  8:52 PM)toatanu Wrote: . If Greimatter entered he'd probably beat me,

You have no self esteem at all. Anyway I might be able to come.
i if u get the tournoment mabye i could buy the burning firestrike stadium and bring it if i can come
Hasbro stadiums aren't legal. In addition, I wouldn't recommend buying Burning Firestrike. As far as Hasbro stadiums go, Max Stampede is the best.
(May. 15, 2011  10:10 PM)scipio132 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  8:52 PM)toatanu Wrote: . If Greimatter entered he'd probably beat me,

You have no self esteem at all. Anyway I might be able to come.

I said that because I have NO experience at all in TAKARA-TOMY stadiums. My bey would probably go flying meters away half the time because of recoil that isn't a problem in the Hasbro metagame, and in fact allows me to effectively counterattack in Max Stampede or PTWS by bouncing Aquario off the stadium wall after a lucky contact. If we were playing PURE Hasbro I would probably win. And being 11, I don't have the money to pay for the more-than-product-cost shipping charge for a TT stadium, or else I would have almost instantly...
griematter do u have takory tomi stadiums i dont have any. i cant wait until hasbro starts doing the tournomernts in the summer so we wont have to host our own and i wish i could go to mayblades but it is all the way in miami
i asked a couple of my friends and they said they would be intersted but i think it depends on where it is
(May. 17, 2011  12:32 AM)toatanu Wrote: I said that because I have NO experience at all in TAKARA-TOMY stadiums. My bey would probably go flying meters away half the time because of recoil that isn't a problem in the Hasbro metagame, and in fact allows me to effectively counterattack in Max Stampede or PTWS by bouncing Aquario off the stadium wall after a lucky contact. If we were playing PURE Hasbro I would probably win. And being 11, I don't have the money to pay for the more-than-product-cost shipping charge for a TT stadium, or else I would have almost instantly...

I did pretty well in my first time in a TT stadium. They're pretty easy to understand. And if you can pull off a successful Sliding Shoot in a Hasbro stadium, you can easily do it in a TT stadium.
As for the buying issue, dimsum2u and OkinawamTS have great prices.

(May. 17, 2011  2:02 AM)beyblader1203 Wrote: griematter do u have takory tomi stadiums i dont have any. i cant wait until hasbro starts doing the tournomernts in the summer so we wont have to host our own and i wish i could go to mayblades but it is all the way in miami
i asked a couple of my friends and they said they would be intersted but i think it depends on where it is

Yeah, I have one. Interested for what, Mayblades or Hasbro's tournaments?
(May. 17, 2011  2:48 AM)Greimatter Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  12:32 AM)toatanu Wrote: I said that because I have NO experience at all in TAKARA-TOMY stadiums. My bey would probably go flying meters away half the time because of recoil that isn't a problem in the Hasbro metagame, and in fact allows me to effectively counterattack in Max Stampede or PTWS by bouncing Aquario off the stadium wall after a lucky contact. If we were playing PURE Hasbro I would probably win. And being 11, I don't have the money to pay for the more-than-product-cost shipping charge for a TT stadium, or else I would have almost instantly...

I did pretty well in my first time in a TT stadium. They're pretty easy to understand. And if you can pull off a successful Sliding Shoot in a Hasbro stadium, you can easily do it in a TT stadium.
As for the buying issue, dimsum2u and OkinawamTS have great prices.

Ok, I'll look into it.

EDIT: I couldn't find OkinawamTS's shop/topic, and I couldn't find an attack stadium in dimsum2u's shop/topic.
Try PMing Okinawam. He doesn't always list the stuff he's selling.
tatuno are u going to set up the tournoment soon,one of my friends said he was intersting in going.he wants me to keep him posted so let me know
Well, it has to be during summer break, but yes, soon if at all. Also, try to use good spelling and conventions. I don't mind when people say "ppl" or "Why are u...," etc., but when people forget periods, spaces, or commas, misspell "toatanu" (I've seen toatuna, toataun, and now tatuno...lol, sounds somewhat Japanese), randomly Capitalize things(like that), or when ppl shorten everything as much as possible, it kinda ticks me off. I apologize if English is not your main language, though.

Greimatter: I will look into it. Super Attack Stadiums are illegal, right?
The Super Attack Type BeyStadium is legal ... Why do you even ask when you can just read the Rulebooks ?
It's legal? Ok then, I'll get one.

EDIT: I'll have to get it in June( I get my money on the 3rd, then I have to wait for it to ship), then the tournament is reality.
english is my main language,its the only one i speak.i was being kind of lazy with my spelling.my bad toatanu,i spelled it rightSmile yeah
im probably going to tampa this summer, so if im around ill deffenatly be there, just let me know when and were
I said Sarasota, not Tampa for the tourney, if I remember correctly. If St. Petersburg would be better for all of you, then I will host the tournament there. However, that makes things even MORE sketchy than they already are, since I have to ask my dad when we are going up there.
need to keep this thread to the top of the charts toatanu,looking forward to possibly going to your tornoment