[Sarasota, Tampa/St. Pete/Venice, Florida, US]-Sarasota area bladers?

So, toatanu, how many people have you gathered so far?
I'm sorry to say, but I've totally forgot about this! So none not counting beyblader1203, his three or whatever friends, Grei, and my mom. Not to mention that I can't convince my mom to order even a SA stadium, much less an attack type stadium that costs more in shipping than in product cost. Since my mom wsn't able to buy me much for my b-day, she'll hopefully make up for it at Christmas time, but by then it's going to be too far in the future, so I might have to go with the unofficial meetup thing instead of a tournament, blargh. I also still cannot provide an official date.
mabye u can do an unificialo tornoment with hasbro stuff,i would try to come
Try advertising your tournament in the more popular Florida threads?
I just did that on the main Florida topic. OFFTOPICLOL: Just yesterday I met a kid at Island Park in downtown Sarasota who says Dark Wolf is the best bey he has just because it solospun for 2.5 minutes, fail. He had better beys, trust me. He just didn't know he did.
i think st.petersburg would be easier for me,since i live in tampa
Crispy: No, it didn't.
BB1203: Well, can you get to Sarasota?

EDIT: OK. It is gonna be a non-official hangout, and possibly next Wednesday, if I can get a second MXS in the time in between, since the one I have now is speckled with silver oil paint from a paint-pen customization fail. And if ppl are OK with that. The meetup MAY be at Island Park if my little bro can distract the little kids that swarm that place. If you have any suggestions on other places to have this, feel free to post. Hmm, maybe the stadium will be an excuse to pick up a LEGO Kingdoms set(Blacksmith Attack) that I wanted...

EDIT2: Or rather, if my BB-10 ships in time...

EDIT3: I have my BB-10. Yayz.
Just so you know, it's still not gonna be a tournament. I'm horrid at hosting tourneys and I don't have enough people. And Crispy, are you coming to the bey-hangout? If not why u ask?

EDIT: Crispy? Hello?

HELLO???
(necro?) bump. FYI guys I'll be at Island Park every Wendesday around 11:00, so feel free to come if you can. I'll bring my beys and my MXS and BB-10 if any of you say you will or you "might."

EDIT: No one responded, so I won't be there.
its inconvente to just come out of nowhere,make it an oficial tornoment and then people will come
If anyone is still following this thread, I will be hosting a beytournament but I am still looking for at least five more. If you or any of your friends can come, that would be great and most likely it will be in tampa or sarasota.